The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Four Word Story

All forum games, such as Elimination Games, Top 20, etc. goes in this section. The posts here doesn't get added to your post count.

Re: The Four Word Story

Postby Solace » Dec 13th, '13, 22:50

Smh horsebot keeps fucking up the endings
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 13th, '13, 22:52

Solace wrote:Smh horsebot keeps fucking up the endings

Yeah but we got another one going Dw. Just keep going.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 13th, '13, 23:05

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 13th, '13, 23:11

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 13th, '13, 23:15

[quote="Horsebot3K"]Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish. Aswell as no underwear.

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 14th, '13, 00:10

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 14th, '13, 00:26

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 14th, '13, 01:06

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 14th, '13, 01:11

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 14th, '13, 01:32

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 14th, '13, 01:33

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things including sexy lesbians like
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 14th, '13, 01:41

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things including sexy lesbians like Ellen Degeneres. Charlotte wanted

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Dec 14th, '13, 04:32

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things including sexy lesbians like Ellen Degeneres. Charlotte wanted dick in her pussy
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Solace » Dec 14th, '13, 04:54

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things including sexy lesbians like Ellen Degeneres. Charlotte wanted dick in her pussy, but changed her mind. She wanted anal instead
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 14th, '13, 04:55

Charlotte was about to head to a house party when she realized that she wasn't wearing panties. She called Eva and asked for a pair of hers, but Eva had a better idea. Eva drove Charlotte to her favorite beach spot. Eva suggested swimming, Charlotte happily agreed. She went to begin, but remembered her fear of jellyfish, as well as no underwear. "Yolo," Charlotte said, stepping out of her dress and revealing the most tasteful one-piece bathing suit. Eva was not happy because Eva was a lover of all things including sexy lesbians like Ellen Degeneres. Charlotte wanted dick in her pussy, but changed her mind. She wanted anal instead. She bent over and
Last edited by IBasicallyRage on Dec 14th, '13, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games