The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Four Word Story

All forum games, such as Elimination Games, Top 20, etc. goes in this section. The posts here doesn't get added to your post count.

Re: The Four Word Story

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 01:04

Santa Claus was getting a boner so he gift wrapped his erection and gave it to Rudolph. Mrs Claus seen many things in her life but this was the craziest, so she cut off his dick and faxed it to Arnold Schwarzenegger who began feeding silver's creative writing to his pregnant maid drinking minute maid lemonade who soon ballooned up her pussy in order to queef and blow it like a blowfish. Dinosaurs like to play in shit so Lil Wayne bought his tiranossaurus rex into this random tale, literally. He fucked the whole story up with a strap-on dildo, until Eminem came down the place Weezy was at and they rap battled. The loser would have to make out with an elephant's asshole. Eminem won but he made Charlotte his wife instead of just dating her. Kim got jealous and hired Dre to kill Charlotte but he was locked in Eminem's basement. Feminine woman love Eminem and Violent J became silent and gay, which led Eminem to abuse 50 Cent all over his basement, letting Dre free to carry out his Detox troll plans. Meanwhile, a unicorn fell through a hidden portal causing Obama to order Will Smith to investigate Agent K's greasy butthole problem. An alien hid in K`s ass while Drake kept trying to find where the MAC-10 was. Fortunately Nicki Minaj obliterated Miley's shameful twerk by causing an earthquake.
The moral of the story is never to go outside unless you bring a towel for teadrinking with a lizard.

The End

Many years
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Dec 31st, '13, 01:07

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 01:12

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 31st, '13, 01:18

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Dec 31st, '13, 01:19

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 01:20

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 31st, '13, 01:22

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 01:24

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Dec 31st, '13, 01:26

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Dec 31st, '13, 01:28

(sigh) Charlotte...lol.

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shuttle Destroyer » Dec 31st, '13, 02:39

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards
11/05/2010 - Jockey Club, São Paulo
Rap God wrote:You never seen heard smelled or met a real MC
Who's incredible upon the same pedestal as me

Like F1? Join us >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=165403
How about FM14? >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165391
Shuttle Destroyer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 31st, '13, 02:43

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 02:56

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 31st, '13, 02:58

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 31st, '13, 03:03

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games