The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Four Word Story

All forum games, such as Elimination Games, Top 20, etc. goes in this section. The posts here doesn't get added to your post count.

Re: The Four Word Story

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 31st, '13, 03:13

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Shuttle Destroyer » Dec 31st, '13, 05:04

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but
11/05/2010 - Jockey Club, São Paulo
Rap God wrote:You never seen heard smelled or met a real MC
Who's incredible upon the same pedestal as me

Like F1? Join us >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=165403
How about FM14? >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165391
Shuttle Destroyer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Dec 31st, '13, 05:09

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the force
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Dec 31st, '13, 08:20

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 1st, '14, 20:16

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 1st, '14, 20:51

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it out and became Darth
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 1st, '14, 22:08

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it out and became Darth Vader then decapitated Kanye
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Shuttle Destroyer » Jan 1st, '14, 22:21

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it out and became Darth Vader then decapitated Kanye. He then discovered TR
11/05/2010 - Jockey Club, São Paulo
Rap God wrote:You never seen heard smelled or met a real MC
Who's incredible upon the same pedestal as me

Like F1? Join us >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=165403
How about FM14? >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165391
Shuttle Destroyer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 1st, '14, 22:23

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it out and became Darth Vader then decapitated Kanye. He then discovered TR, turned back to Yoda
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 2nd, '14, 00:51

Many years ago, a lizard ate itself while Michael Cera remained shy and awkward but that didn't halt Jack Black from going all crazy and wanting to destroy mankind with tha midas touch of his black Gibson SG. Cera turned into Scott from the Powerpuff Girls and won the guitar-off. Fast forward, cannibal lizards plotted to overthrow the entire motherfucking Jedi Republic. Yoda caught wind of the plan and decided to join a Forum. He tried KTT but Kanye used the Force, lightsabers going up his rectum, he pulled it out and became Darth Vader then decapitated Kanye. He then discovered TR, turned back to Yoda riding banthas on Hoth.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CrashBand » Jan 2nd, '14, 01:12

kill you m8, stop trying
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Jan 2nd, '14, 01:17

Jesus fucking Christ, what a moron. I hope in 2014 you kill yourself. I mean that. As if everyone else hasn't been posting dumb shit. :facepalm

Can't believe people think you're so smart, you're an idiot. A has been. I used to enjoy your posts but you must have hit your head lately. Ruining the game just to talk shit to me, seriously, you are pathetic. Following me around like a lost puppy. Lol.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jan 2nd, '14, 01:22

I'll start a new story.

Crashband was so mad

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CrashBand » Jan 2nd, '14, 01:25

gna snitch m8
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Jan 2nd, '14, 01:26

crashband stop kill u rly took that comment personally and now his feelings r hurt
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games