The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Javascript

Talk and get help on Webmaster related topics such as programming, designing and advertising.
See WhoNeedsActions.com for Web Development Guides.

Javascript

Postby ileezaa » Apr 12th, '10, 12:41

How do I turn on JavaScript so that I can watch videos online? It seems that no matter what i do i can't get videos to play on my computer. They played just fine before i did factory restore and now they won't. If i go to google videos and try to watch one, it tells me that i either have JavaScript turned off or I need to download Adobe Flash Player, which i already have. I don't know what to do! I don't even know where to fined JavaSript on my computer so that i can turn it on.
Closet Cleaner

Re: Javascript

Postby TommiTMX » Apr 18th, '10, 21:50

If you told us what browser you were using it would probably help :)
Socrates wrote:True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Mars wrote:Ay Yo I'm tired of hip hop being about the same lame things, We are what we make it, and I ain't here for friends, Half of yall yell gangsta! Most of yall pretend... ,Sex sells, aids spread, money talks, people shot, Decade and a half and we still ain't, learned from Tupac!
TommiTMX
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Webmaster World