The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NEW STEVE SPAG ALBUM - Ready Or Not (MUST HEAR)

Re: NEW STEVE SPAG ALBUM - Ready Or Not (MUST HEAR)

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 19th, '10, 14:38

love the album man, had it on my ipod since you sent it to me.

wont go track for track, but ill do it as an album.

you got a great vibe throu-out everything i like the variation, beats and choosen very nicely and i cant fault your flow or lyrics on anything. i enjoyed the vibe through-out eveything, not only is the title "ready or not" but you keep that concept with you the whole way out, in your voice you can tell you got the mind frame "ready or not this is it" you know ?. i listened through this about 10 times probly more had it on repeat so i could listen when i was walking to the girlfreinds and shit lol so im actually not to familiar with the names of tracks lmao but trust me im like that with every album on ym ipod coz i just let it play through.

but anywae, this is the first album since "born alone die alone" from sajjad that feels like a album id spash out cash on.

on that note, you got this printed ? id love to buy a copy if your selling it man, just incase you blow the fuck up ya know..itll make a bit on ebay lol :p

congrats on the album man you should be proud of it :worship:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Apr 19th, '10, 16:18

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:love the album man, had it on my ipod since you sent it to me.

wont go track for track, but ill do it as an album.

you got a great vibe throu-out everything i like the variation, beats and choosen very nicely and i cant fault your flow or lyrics on anything. i enjoyed the vibe through-out eveything, not only is the title "ready or not" but you keep that concept with you the whole way out, in your voice you can tell you got the mind frame "ready or not this is it" you know ?. i listened through this about 10 times probly more had it on repeat so i could listen when i was walking to the girlfreinds and shit lol so im actually not to familiar with the names of tracks lmao but trust me im like that with every album on ym ipod coz i just let it play through.

but anywae, this is the first album since "born alone die alone" from sajjad that feels like a album id spash out cash on.

on that note, you got this printed ? id love to buy a copy if your selling it man, just incase you blow the fuck up ya know..itll make a bit on ebay lol :p

congrats on the album man you should be proud of it :worship:

THANK YOU very much Bar, I'm really happy that you enjoyed this album seeing as you're one of the few people I can actually say has mad talent and knows his shit! Currently it's not printed out or anything, but if you want I could send you a burnt CD copy through the mail.

And yes Bar, I am very proud of this album, I put a lot of effort into it!

Thanks again!
:)
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Jaz » Apr 20th, '10, 20:24

I just listened to 'into the dust' so far, and that shit is pretty sick. I'm gonna check out another couple tracks from you and then I'll probably give this album a download.

Good shit man. :y:
Jaz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Sep 22nd, '10, 12:22

Nice! ill download this when i get home from work!
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Steve Spag » Sep 22nd, '10, 15:30

Epidemik wrote:Nice! ill download this when i get home from work!

Thanks for bringing my thread back to life bud haha.
:y:

Be sure to let me know what ya' think when you get a chance!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 22nd, '10, 23:09

:worship: man i never thought u was actually this good maybe cuz i never heard enough tracks of urs...but man this album is dope...my fav song is act accordingly the flow is so entertaining ..i completely love it..!! the beats are very well chosen, cant find any critic about your flow and lyrics overall cuz they were Good in all ur songs...i definetly bumpin this :smoking: keep it up steve :y: :y: :y:

ps: if u get time,come feed my mixtape here
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=98237 thx
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to A.S. Collections