The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

*College Crib Rules & Guidelines

Talk about what you have learned in school/college/university, and discuss with others.
Or you can simply talk negative about your teachers/boss.

*College Crib Rules & Guidelines

Postby Emadyville » Jan 24th, '10, 18:40

This section is to used for threads involving what you have learned in classes you are taking/have taken. This includes classes from high school, community college, universities, trade schools, etc.

Topics are to be made solely for sharing information that you have gotten so others can learn, discuss the topic at hand, add information they may have also learned, and also allow other members to ask questions about the subject to further the discussion.

If you are going to reply to a thread, please make insightful responses; replies such as "Cool :y: " or "That's interesting" are not insightful.

This section is not limited to what you have learned in school, other knowledge you acquire through books, the internet (making a topic with just a copy paste of an article or a link are not what I'm referring to), or anyone whose knowledge is valuable are also acceptable and encouraged.

*Sources to what you share are encouraged but not necessary, for instance if it's from a book feel free to add the title and author, chapter, pages, etc. And if from the internet a link would be beneficial to add.

EXAMPLE (Since I have this class currently):
Thread Title "Consumer Behavior: Purchasing"
Post-As consumers we buy goods because....Marketers use this and that in commercials because....etc. This is interesting because we as a society...

*This is just sort of an outline, but to end the post I would definitely be bringing up how members from other countries or other parts of the US feel about this, if they relate to it or not, and overall if they purchase items based on the information I shared.

***This section is also for those seeking out information. For instance, if you have trouble in a subject in school maybe someone on here is good and can help you, you seek knowledge about a subject and a member may be well versed in the area you want to learn about and they can give you information, etc.

****Finally, for those who want to talk about their jobs. This includes talking about your terrible bosses/co-workers, funny things that happened, or just why you hate your job.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Re: *College Crib Rules & Guidelines

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jan 24th, '10, 18:48

delete this post after reading it.

if your modding this place man i suggest you make the stickie threads

"so today in work"

"college crib discussion thread"
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Raquel » Jan 24th, '10, 20:13

I got a question.I want to talk about the way the teachers grade.
For example, i think they should care more about knowledge than behaviour. So does that belong here? or what?
:-k
Raquel
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Jan 24th, '10, 20:16

Raquel wrote:I got a question.I want to talk about the way the teachers grade.
For example, i think they should care more about knowledge than behaviour. So does that belong here? or what?
:-k

Sure make a topic on it, it relates to school so it definitely should be here, sounds like an interesting topic, good idea :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Jun 24th, '10, 02:40

kamilniewulis wrote:that reminds me, my police foundations english teacher knows nothing about policing.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

why in this topic lol

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Return to College Crib