The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem's new Girlfriend

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Eminem's new Girlfriend

Postby qawserftgyuh » Sep 8th, '10, 05:09

I got this from the official Eminem forum

"The rumor is her name is Antonia and she is from the UK...I guess they are pretty tight...If it is bullshit I'm sure we will hear about it...We will see..."

"
I found a formspring page for Hailie Scott http://www.formspring.me/HailieScott there are several pages of her. She says her dad has a GF and her mom does not have a boyfriend. She also said they will becoming public soon. She says she is aloud to talk about her dad's GF but certain things she would never discuss on facebook or twitter. She says his GF's name is Antonia from the UK and they will be going public soon. She says she goes to a public school, I thought she went to a private school? She says she can't post pictures of her and her dad on twitter or facebook because they leak to easy. There is also someone on formspring. that asked Hailie "Why does your dad love me so much?" claiming to be Antonia. Hailies reply was "HaHaHa He said he will tell you Saturday." http://www.formspring.me/antoniauk. She also says her dad is going to get married again and Antonia is clean and sober. How true is this? Is this a poser or is this for real? Is it just a poser trying to start rumors and screw with his groupies. Why would his daughter be on formspring & facebook talking about him and his GF. Do you think it is poser trying to make his groupies jealous."

Honestly, I think this is bullshit. I mean in his songs, he clearly wrote about how lonely he was esp in the drop the world verse and he's busy all the time. He wont have time for a bitch.LOL :wave:
qawserftgyuh
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Eminem's new Girlfriend

Postby Sablesilk » Sep 8th, '10, 05:22

Based off of this, I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit. I seriously doubt Eminem would give his daughter permission to air out his romantic relationships. Plus the whole "Why does your dad love me so much" exchange seems ridiculously cheesy and fake.
Last edited by Sablesilk on Sep 8th, '10, 05:23, edited 1 time in total.
"Ever notice how similar my hair is to Mr. T's? The only difference is mine is a little more 'mo,' a little less 'hawk.'"

Sablesilk
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Lokito4 » Sep 8th, '10, 05:22

I feel like this is bullshit but hey anything can happen right?

#Shady
#StrangeMusic
#TDE

_______
Breaking Bad is better than The Walking Dead = Fact
Lokito4
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slicknickshady » Sep 8th, '10, 05:30

BS.
Eminem is the G.O.A.T Rapper.