The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

canton man charged with rape and murder of 7 month old neice

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

canton man charged with rape and murder of 7 month old neice

Postby > Evil _ MoNkEy < » Mar 14th, '06, 11:21

32 year old Henry A. Sunderman raped and killed his 7 month old neice this past frieday.

Sunderman was babysitting the neice and two sisters and brother....
Sunderman called the paramedics, and the medics called the police....

7 month old Zoey Sunderman died at Akron Childrens Hospital at 2:02 pm friday :( Sunderman addmitted to penatrating the babys anus with his finger, "causing severe tearing and trauma, resulting in the death of the victim"......

Sunderman also has past charges including: domestic violence, drunken driving and endangering, menacing.... and the list goes on.....

i just wanna know... if this woman knew about her brother in laws record.... WTF WAS SHE THINKING TO LEAVE HIM IN CHARGE OF HER CHILDREN!?!? :swear:..... this is one of the sickest things ive ever heard... :angry:

source: The Canton Repository (local news paper)
> Evil _ MoNkEy <
Soldier
Soldier

kk

Postby neha » Mar 14th, '06, 14:17

that's just discusting :angry: and that women is crazy, you can't leave your kid with a criminal, it doesn't matter if he is her brother..... :angry:
neha
Soldier
Soldier

Re: kk

Postby > Evil _ MoNkEy < » Mar 14th, '06, 14:54

neha wrote:that's just discusting :angry: and that women is crazy, you can't leave your kid with a criminal, it doesn't matter if he is her brother..... :angry:

um... brother in -law.... but it dosnt matter... its just sick and sad :( .... my brother in -law is also a spineless, mentaling unstable, and sick rapist.... i was his victim, so i know :'( people like Sunderman and my brother in -law deserv to be drug into a feild and shot! :angry:
> Evil _ MoNkEy <
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Cookie » Mar 14th, '06, 18:19

this motherfucker should get death penalty, no, he should die at once!!!!
Mr. Cookie

Postby Ivy » Mar 14th, '06, 21:46

There's a guy named Pee Wee Gaskins, look him up on the internet. I read his autobiography, he was a serial murderer, and I mean serial, and a serial rapist. He rapped his 7 month old niece, no finger and that shit. He stuck his shit inside the tiny baby's vaginal area and wrapped her to death. Sick mother fucker, these guys deserve the death penalty. :zipped: :'(

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Shadyluva » Mar 14th, '06, 21:54

that is so disgusting

i have nuthin more to say :tounge2: :swear:
=]
lifee is GREAT
=]
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby MuNxMuN » Mar 14th, '06, 22:52

that's really sick. how can people rape a SEVEN MONTH year old baby?!?!?! :angry: they should send people like those to therapy :swear:
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby > Evil _ MoNkEy < » Mar 14th, '06, 23:13

MuNxMuN wrote:that's really sick. how can people rape a SEVEN MONTH year old baby?!?!?! :angry: they should send people like those to therapy :swear:

no.. they should be chopped up into little peices and stuffed into a freezer :swear: :angry:
> Evil _ MoNkEy <
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MuNxMuN » Mar 14th, '06, 23:15

there was a murder a year ago in vegas where a guy was killed and put in a freezer :zipped:
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby Mr. Cookie » Mar 14th, '06, 23:19

> Evil _ MoNkEy < wrote:
MuNxMuN wrote:that's really sick. how can people rape a SEVEN MONTH year old baby?!?!?! :angry: they should send people like those to therapy :swear:

no.. they should be chopped up into little peices and stuffed into a freezer :swear: :angry:

no, they should get eaten by some cannibals...or they should get killed....why does people do that kinda shit? them sick nasty motherfuckers...these kinda people shouldn't be allowed to live...
Mr. Cookie

Return to Serious Debate