The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Suck It Bitch Vol. II MIXTAPE!!!

Suck It Bitch Vol. II MIXTAPE!!!

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 6th, '10, 20:08

http://itstomchambersmayne.blogspot.com ... ol-ii.html

CHEA!

changed a couple songs and listing up...but this is it.....theres a "Datpiff" link (they snipped 2 of my songs cuz they over "mainstream" beats) and a link to download

download link: http://www.supashare.net/rcm26wiyoou7

:y:

good looks on the support or listens!!!

Letter To My Fans: http://www.supashare.net/1s4istcyj8u3
Light Up Ft. KingRo: http://www.supashare.net/eznenr8eilg4
link-o-feedback
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=100444&start=30

i'll be checking out emady's album and i still have yet to leave my thoughts on kez's album so i'll do that when i get home from work tonight
Last edited by Mr. Chambers on Nov 7th, '10, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added songs

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Suck It Bitch Vol. II MIXTAPE!!!

Postby Solace » Nov 6th, '10, 20:27

Wow, you really did hop on that Phantom track, really excited to hear that one!

Listening through it it so far sounds really great. One upped yourself this time man. Can I have a link to Light Up though? In the file that was sent it links me to Drake's track on Amazon for some reason.
Last edited by Solace on Nov 6th, '10, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Nov 6th, '10, 21:20

Damn :worship:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby dR3 » Nov 6th, '10, 22:13

Hell yeah, gonna give full feed in a few days.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby B.A.D. » Nov 7th, '10, 02:17

you know I wont be able to feed this until 2 weeks or something, but I'll download and listen on my 17 hour flight :worship: :worship:

looks sick :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 7th, '10, 04:44

^yea i know this lol

good look to those who have already d/l and listened. i appreciate it and would love to hear more feedback :y:

i'm upping "letters to my fans" and "light up" now

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Nov 7th, '10, 06:26

Def gunna feed this by monday, shitload of tracks haha, got to listen to the first track tho and I enjoyed it, good start to this :y: don't worry i'll leave feed on that and all the other tracks, just wanted to say I like what I hear so far :smoking:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 7th, '10, 07:05

^thank you, i'll be expecting at least 5 paragraphs and a thorough list of both pro's and con's....

just fucking...kind of..i'll be happy with whatever i can get whether negative, positive, or a mixture of both

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Nov 7th, '10, 17:51

I'm not going to leave you a big long feed story because I feel like you're at the point where the little feed I have to offer isn't going to affect you at all. I don't know much about making rap yet where I could give you any help. I'll just say that once again you just beat your own album as the best album I've heard on here. So congratz again, this will deffinitely get spins by me, great album :worship:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Xray » Nov 8th, '10, 04:57

Downloaded. Will feed when I get around listening to it.
Should be dope though, hopefully you went hard as you did on that 'Hustle To Survive'(?) track. :smoking:

:worship: @ finishing our track.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Nov 8th, '10, 05:38

Ok I fed this in a word doc so I could just copy paste, so I'll give my overall feed first (sidenote, I only listened to your verses). Overall I found this to be inconsistent, many songs you had some real strong parts, then parts that lacked flow or lyrics. Your rhyming was solid, it seemed like a mix between rhyming to rhyme, and rhyming cause you can rhyme...as in, I know you can rhyme well, and some parts the rhymes seemed to fit and be dope, and other parts, sometimes in the same songs it seemed more rhyming to rhyme, or rhyming to sound complex, it wasn't bad, and to any non-rapper listening I'm sure they wouldn't pick that up. The songs themselves overall had very similar feels, it felt at a point like I was hearing the same songs over, minus the handfull of songs that stood out, and they stood out cause of the content. Your flow was pretty solid, but the slip ups, meaning the inconsistent feel to it brought this down a lot. And delivery wise, you sounded pretty much the same throughout, nothing stood out except your shit on the letter to my fans, and those verses were dope, which really brought down the rest cause I know you can have different/better deliveries, but you just didn't use them. Here's my feed for all your songs, again, only for your verses.

Who Dat?- Make it out to cash line was dope, the speed up part was nice but the parts ahead of that that were sped up lost a little energy so more delivery than anything was a little down on that, overall I liked just a long ass verse for an intro, lyrics were good till about halfway then they kinda made me lose interest.

Birth Of a Hero- love this beat, delivery is lacking on this cause this beats so high energy, picks up tho around 50 seconds, second verse is much better than the first, flow tho kinda lacks on this it seems to be more over the place and not consistent, this beat I think is one where a hook doesn’t work cause it all sounds the same, didn’t even think it was a hook when I heard it. Started off the last verse strong but fell off quick, picked it back up and the flow as well, but the middle slipped up hard. I wish you woulda did something to make the hook stand out more, overall sounded like a filler track.

Letter To My Fans- Haha stan beat, this should be interesting. Your flow on this is pretty cool, lyrics were pretty dope and fitting, the eagle pigeon line was good, good to see you put some energy in there near the end, very cool verse, loved this actually, which it wasn’t just a verse. Good thing I didn’t cut this off haha, last verse is dope too, lyrics were solid again, rhymes were cool. Delivery shined on both your verses, and was probably the best on this whole mixtape. I enjoyed this, concept was dope.

All Day-I like your flow on this, cool rhyming, words are slightly mushed together tho so some shits hard to understand. Pretty boring overall, didn’t seem to have any energy on this.

Suckonmycockaonetime- I like the acapella idea, but you slowing the flow for some of this makes this sound like shit, good delivery tho on this, and you picked it up the second half, this is more how I wish the rest was, outro is mad annoying now with the whole suck it bitch thing lol.

If I Die- Hooks dope on this, idk why but I love it. Your flow a few bars into this is real good, and overall is real good on this, delivery picks up a lot near the end, good ending to your verse. Overall I enjoyed this a lot.

Suck It Bitch- Flow is decent, the pick up was nice, when the beat switches you sounded much better, hook I think woulda been better only once, maybe twice, but 3 times is too much imo, second verse is real cool, love the lyrics on this, when the beat switches tho you lost it, opposite of the first verse lol. Overall your verses were pretty enjoyable.

Been So Long- Love your lyrics from the second half of this verse on, hate this hook, I don’t mind it just kind of annoying. Second verse is just as good content wise, def enjoyed it. Third verse, good also. Overall I loved the lyrics on this, thought the delivery was decent, maybe coulda had a little more emotion, and the flow was simple but def worked and fit this song, great job on this.

Fourth of July- Dope flow on this, really stands out, lyrics are consistent, def keeping my interest, good rhymes on this as well. Delivery is solid, woulda liked to see you switch something up on this tho cause of its length, intro kinda sucked but overall this was real nice. Outro is fuckin true too haha liked that shit.

Days Like This- Flow slips slightly cause I can tell a few lines your pausing seems to not flow, if that makes sense. Like the lyrics tho, hook is pretty cool on this tho. Flow really slips on the second verse when you trying to do that talking stuff, picks up afterwards tho and is much better, and lyrics picked up as well. Third verse, flow is good, when the beat switches it sounds much better on the flow, like the lyrics. Overall this was pretty dope, delivery coulda been better, lyrics were tight, few slips on flow but some parts it was real good. Wish this was more consistent, dope beat by mart as well.

Party It Up- I like what your saying in this first verse, flow was dope until the end of this it slipped some, hook isn’t too bad, your breathing on it kinda takes something away tho. Second verse, didn’t like this at all, started cool but after the first 2 bars it just was boring. Third verse, like what you do with the structure of rhyming, flow is dope, this verse stands out cause of the flow and lyrics, but you kinda fall off second half, and bring it up again near the end. Again wish it was more consistent. Not sure what to think of this, the concept I don’t really get, the title and hook with the lyrics seemed to make sense half the time, which kind of makes this song seem to not be written that well. Other than that the shit I liked made this a cool track.

Cruise Control- First verse is real boring, the beat doesn’t seem to fit what you saying with your lyrics and delivery. Hook is the best part so far, liked the cruise control parts, the other parts tho kinda took away from this, so it coulda been better. Second verse, George Clooney line was nice, your flow seems to fall off when you start for the first half and picks up second half.

Egotistical- Like the intro, real true imo. Flow is pretty cool, but the pauses seem off, like you slightly stumble up, but the second half you pick it up, love the lyrics tho on this. The hooks lyrics are good, but it sounds like shit. Second verse, lyrics are good again, flows better on this, tho there are some pauses that again make it sound off, I’m starting to think this bneat doesn’t fit you very well. Overall lyrics and concept were good, inconsistency on this brings it down tho.

D'Evils 2010- beats dope on this, voice change on your shit sounds like shit, your verse starts off pretty good, flow is nice, lyrics fit this very well, hooks pretty cool on this. Overall, the voice changing shit in the beginning of your verse was bad, in your verse more tho it sounded better and more fitting.

Mister Big Bad Wolf- Flows nice on this, rhyme structure works well with your flow, lyrics are pretty interesting, def enjoying this first verse. Hooks pretty cool, like the drag out on words, sounds good. Second verse, flow is dope, lyrics are real cool, a few parts you rushed and it jumbled words, other than that this verse is real dope. Third verse, flow isn’t as solid, but not bad, lyrics again are pretty cool and fitting, delivery lacks some on this sounds like the speed had you caught up some. Overall I liked this track a lot.

Light Up- This delay between verses then the redo is real boring, the lyrics aren’t really fitting your delivery just could be stronger, the flow is pretty good on this, liked the slant rhymes on this made some shit stick out more, ending was dope, but up until then it picked up as it went along but coulda been stronger the first half of your verse.

Say Hello To Winter- Fed this

Mercisless- Flow is fast and is dope, but your delivery lacks and your breathing makes some words sound jumbled and some pronunciation isn’t on point, some of this sounds like you reading the lyrics and fucked up as you reading it. Overall, flows good, but the other shit brought this down a lot.

Shadows- Your delivery is really weak on this, it’s like your lyrics just don’t fit what you’re saying and made this first verse very boring. Second verse, sounds like shit and the lyrics are pretty shitty. Didn’t like this at all.

What You Expect- You sound bored as hell on this, lyrics even seem like you just wrote this real quick. The hook is fitting, good lyrics and I liked the flow on it but it doesn’t sound good at all. Second verse picks up and the lyrics are more interesting, but they fall off pretty quick, this just sounds so boring.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Xray » Nov 8th, '10, 05:53

Glad you liked my D'Evils beat Emady. :8)
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Nov 8th, '10, 06:19

Xray wrote:Glad you liked my D'Evils beat Emady. :8)

yeah yo I'll make sure to listen to your verse and send you some feed for that if you'd like, didn't listen to anything but him when for feeding purposes :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 8th, '10, 17:46

good looks on the feedback emady. i made party it up for exact reason of it being a "party" type track...but i figured instead of filling it with pointless lyrics of sex, drugs and violence, i'd just rap.

but as far as these "pauses" you mention in some songs, i'm a lil confused on what you mean by them, so a little bit of clarity on that would help me greatly

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Nov 8th, '10, 21:54

Who Dat - great opening track, love the beat. You ride the beat perfectly, and the hook is nice, nothing special tho

Birth Of A Hero - lyrics on this were sick as hell, and the beat is raw too. Flow is perfect again, I think the hook should've been more energetic and its mixing could've been a bit better

Letter To My Fans - I honestly didn't expect you to have an Eminem beat, that was a great cover tho. Really nice concept and was executed really good. One of the best tracks on the tape for sure

Suck It Bitch - not really a fan of the beat, so it makes the song kinda unlistenable for me

If I Die - another amazing beat, flow was really orgasmic and the lyrics were no worse! Hook is pretty nice, I liked your "singing"

Been So Long - nice sample on the hook, but don't like the song overall, just not my taste

4th Of July Freeverse - sounds like you're just fucking around on this one, so I'm not gonna feed that

Days Like This - great beat, and a great collab. Both of you did really well, not really fan of the hook tho, maybe it's because of the mixing again

Party It Up - pretty nice laid back song, I really like the hook. I can see myself bumping this a lot

Cruise Control - didn't like this one tbh, except for the hook. Your flow was not good, you sound like you were bored while recording the song

Egotistical - song was nice until the hook kicked in, it's really boring. That practically makes it unlistenable

D'Evils 2010 - AMAZING track, everything about it is great, especially the mixing! I loved Ax's flow on this, I feel like he did a bit better than you. Your flow started a bit weird, but then picked up fast and it stayed that way until the end of the verse. Sajjad made a great job too, that beat is real nice. Definitely my fav track off the tape

Mister Big Bad Wolf - good song but nothing special, your flow was really good, but you kinda messed it up a few times. Not that big of a deal tho. Don't like the hook

Light Up - real good song, I like the beat a lot. Don't know who KingRo is, but I think he outshined you on this one. Your flow was good, but the delivery could've been a bit more energetic

Say Hello To Winter - The beat sounds familiar (I think Emady did a song on it), pretty nice hook, you did a good job on that singing, lol. Flow was nice, you sounded a bit bored on the first two verses, but the flow got a lot better in the third verse

Merciless Cypher - beat is annoying, but nice fast paced flow. The mixing make your delivery sound really bad. That makes the song unlistenable for me.

Shadows - Mart doing an amazing job again, that beat is great! I really like both your flow and delivery on this, and the lyrics were nice a fitting too. I love the hook, that girl as a brilliant voice.

What You Expect - the whole song sounds like it was rushed or done really quick. You sound bored as hell, and the beat is boring as well. Don't like this one

Overall, you have a great beat taste, although some of the ones you chose for this tape were boring/annoying. Only thing I would advise you on is your breathing. Try to control it as much as you can so it doesn't stand out that much. To be honest, I didn't expect this to be this good, but you proved me wrong. I can definitely see myself bumping some of these tracks on a regular basis.

Keep it up Tom!
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Next

Return to A.S. Collections