The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

→ BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

→ BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 13th, '11, 23:00

Finally, here it is.

All the songs produced by: Big Ax-D except "Flawless Mics" Produced by: Xray Beatz

Thanks to everyone for patiently waiting for the album, I know I said December, but it was impossible for me to release it then, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks to Tom Chambers, Sajjad, Kez, C-Riz & Jay-19 for their verses, special thanks to Sajjad for producing "Flawless Mics". Thanks to everyone who will listen. :y:

DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED
http://www.mediafire.com/?nsor63yw6fa40on

Courtesy of Robbie G :y: Mediafire Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5shgbab4x1dg8vs

feed links:
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=105632
http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=105016
Last edited by B.A.D. on Feb 5th, '11, 07:53, edited 2 times in total.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: → BIG AX-D - DIE A KING [album] ←

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jan 13th, '11, 23:21

I got this shit the 2nd I get home.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Jan 13th, '11, 23:23

I was wonderin when this would finally be posted haha since you said December/January i remember

Downloadin this shit
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BILI » Jan 13th, '11, 23:24

Will download this :y: .
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Unscarred » Jan 14th, '11, 00:02

I"ll check it out for sure :y:
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 14th, '11, 02:18

thanks people, I'm looking forward for your comments/thoughts :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Scrubz » Jan 14th, '11, 05:07

Downloading, will feed afterwards hope u do too :y:
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jan 14th, '11, 05:08

I'll give this a listen when I get back.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 14th, '11, 11:59

gonna check this out this weekend :y:
looks very interesting
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Jan 14th, '11, 19:25

just came by and YEZZZ ITS HERE!!! haha
my review and im out

Die A King - in the beginning your flow is all over the place….hook is aite…you did better and I hope to hear better…2nd verse is solid all the way…mixing overall is very nice, very clean…production is sick tho I think the piano could be lowered but whatever now haha..8.8/10

Immortal (ft. Sting) - owww again your old overlays issue…sometimes I hear them placed wrong and are too loudso that could be prevented…rhyming is simple but works nice with your flow..production so chilled…volumes are good to me…9/10

One Last Breath – damn overlays again…a bit too loud…hook is catchy…BIG AX-D IN DA HOUSE!...one of your faster flow…which makes your pronunciation suffer from…production is also a bit plain to me…5.5/10

Superhero – eyo that beat is so dope..haha you handle it well…at first…then you sound uncomfortable Idk…… not my track..just seem not to get into it lol…from a mixing view everything sounds clean again…but its just not for me I guess 4.8/10

Fallout – chilled beat…you vibe with the beat very well…all the way…slow parts and faster parts were balanced right…if you know what I mean….no overlay problem…track has a good pace overall…8.8/10

Hear Me Now - was listening on youtube to it some days ago…this track is soo beautiful….from production to lyrics every is just awesome….only downside is the mixing on your verse...sounds thick at parts..while your hook has the perfect balance between high and lows….namean?..9.8/10

Problematic (ft . Tom Chambers) – delivery kills it…stands out for me….flow, lyrics are tight…hook is mixed very decent…but got me a bit bored after 2 times…verses were more entertaining to me haha…maybe that’s why the tracks is called problematic..usually it’s the other way lol..chambers goes in well and does his thing…flow is weird to me at times…like there’s some issue with the syllables in lines..just sayin….9.3/10

Inside My Head – piano is very creative…I like it….flow is good….delivery lacks overall to me..could be even more emotional or active (lol?)….but its something in between..so uh…3rd verse proves me wrong…nice…production is orgasm like….real music right there…9.6/10

Brooklyn,Hollywood – sounds interesting….beat is groovy…flow is steady….delivery is smooth…damn love the attitude in this track...fits the concept very well…9.5/10

What I Know – to sum it up just an average and actually feels like an album filler..sorry…6.5/10

Flawless Mics (ft Sajjad) – typical grimey sajjad beat haha…you chose a nice flow..very challenging and I liked it very much…..didnt feel the pitched voice parts….sajjad goes hard….due the middle I thought he was off for 1-2bars…but yeah….you def stepped up to sajjad….nice combination….sounded very natural…like the the styles completed each other…10/10

She Likes It Dirty – hmm…beat is very simple if im not mistaken…mixing is very irregular like its mixed by different people lol… flow shines on this track…the only thing I really enjoyed in this track…especially on 1st verse…8/10

Focus – hook is mixed very well…matches the low bass and the overall beat…so thumb up…overlays sound nice here….technical its a good job… flow is sleepy…..track drags you a bit thru it…makes you always wait for the end..lol..7.4/10

Dreamers – I love the hook but the mixing is just bad…and omg your flow is on fire….and you actually pull it off pronunciation-wise….mixed very good on verses….im impressed plus I never heard such a beat from you so thumbs up for new fresh shit….9.1/10

Who’s Lookin (ft C-Riz & Jay-19) – prolly heard it too often but that singin is KILLA!....i mean smooth at its finest….somthin you keep singin along when you hear it…and that’s a good thing….thought jay’s part would be longer…but its aite….i liked the middle part of his 8bars…*sings hook* 9.6/10

Light Me Up – production sounds is dope…all the shit kickin in after and after….haha nice…flow is solid no complaints….hook is so pointless but nice…ride the beat perfect…very entertaining track overall 9.4/10

Just One (ft. Kez) – flow is alive…..love it…lol @ kez’s adlib poppin up in your verse randomly… kez improved shit loads….but I still have a problem with his awful quality and british accent sorry bro…hook is nice from booth…def works with the two voices…again it’s a like the completing each other thing….8.7/10

Lost And Confused - *nods head* samples is very good…flow is amazing…goes with the kicks…production is beautiful…9.5/10

Overall: your production is getting better and better….your learned to control your flow more..but you keep fallin back to old habits flow-wise…..i mean the pronunciation isn’t always perfect but it makes you you….plus ur mixing got way better…so its even easier to understand than before…your whole track arrangement improved and I can see you take this shit very serious and try to get better every day….i have the feeling you matured with this album…so big propz…cant wait for your next project…holla …..overall I’ll give it a 9.7/10
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 14th, '11, 23:45

Mr. C to the muthafucking Riz!!!!

daymn man, thanks a lot for the amazing review, I'm glad you liked it man :worship: :worship: thanks for taking the time to listen and write a full review I appreciate that man. Plus glad to see you step in by :y: :happy:

thanks man :b:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tornado » Jan 16th, '11, 02:24

Downloading this now, review prob next week
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model