The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kez - Anticlimax (2010) [tape] [Updated Link!]

Re: Kez - Anticlimax [tape]

Postby Kez » Sep 30th, '10, 19:29

Bumpp

Thanks everyone and Xray i look forward to your thoughts :y:
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TheWeirdoIsBack » Sep 30th, '10, 19:33

New Kez tape? Damn, I gotta check this shit out. Downloading now, gonna throw it on my iPod and will give feed after a few spins. :y:
Props to BronekPoland for the siggy ^^
http://www.myspace.com/soulicidalfreek
TheWeirdoIsBack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 2nd, '10, 22:07

Gotta bump this cuz it is an excelent tape and people have to check it

and kez, you should be checking other people's stuff in the time you have instead of going to the tinychat lol
:y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Oct 17th, '10, 19:19

Big Ax-D wrote:and kez, you should be checking other people's stuff in the time you have instead of going to the tinychat lol

Makes me sound like a dick lol, i do check peoples' stuff but after a day when i've been at uni for like 7/8 fuckin hours even going on Tinychat is a rarity.

Think it's not unjustified to bump this, many peoples' opinions i'm still waitin for

Oh and if Chambers wants to come in here saying he'll delete my thread, he can simply look around and i'm sure he'll find songs i've left feed on
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Mr. Chambers » Oct 25th, '10, 19:56

Kez wrote:
Big Ax-D wrote:and kez, you should be checking other people's stuff in the time you have instead of going to the tinychat lol

Makes me sound like a dick lol, i do check peoples' stuff but after a day when i've been at uni for like 7/8 fuckin hours even going on Tinychat is a rarity.

Think it's not unjustified to bump this, many peoples' opinions i'm still waitin for

Oh and if Chambers wants to come in here saying he'll delete my thread, he can simply look around and i'm sure he'll find songs i've left feed on

uhm, where did i say i was gonna do so? it was before that rule. i peeped out a couple songs, just haven't gotten to the whole thing.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Oct 25th, '10, 20:06

chambers wrote:uhm, where did i say i was gonna do so? it was before that rule. i peeped out a couple songs, just haven't gotten to the whole thing.

Oh no i know lol, i just meant cause since you're clearly a pretty committed mod to this place you'd want even old vets like me to follow the rules.

And cheers Steven
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Xray » Oct 29th, '10, 00:58

Shit I forgot to review this, my bad bro. I'll feed this week. :y:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kez » Nov 5th, '10, 06:23

:whistle:
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Nov 9th, '10, 05:21

Well I finally got the chance to listen to this, and I must say I was very impressed. Overall, the vast majority of your sounds were solid in terms of flow, delivery, and your rhymes were fitting and well used, but your lyrics were pretty much dope as hell all the way through. It took some time getting used to the accent obviously, but after a few songs everything started sounding clearer, and by the end I became much more comfortable with it and thoroughly enjoyed this shit. The theme overall was pretty angry/dark, which is fine cause you made some dope tracks, I tried to feed the best I could, but be proud of this man I fuckin loved it. Here's my song feed:

Sunshine Blvd.- I liked your flow on this, the combination of your accent and where the overs are made some words hard to understand, love this hook btw real chill, your energy was pretty good but delivery coulda been a little better, but this was a cool intro track.

Spitfire- Like the flow, slips slightly at one part. Second verse, cool lyrics, love this flow simple yet effective, picked up second half and was even better, cool rhymes, delivery lacked slightly. Third verse, delivery is stronger here, makes your lyrics stick out more, that AK’s line was dope, great ending too. Loved the beat and hook, you worked this well, great job.

Big Hard Man- Love the first verse, good energy, love the lyrics. Hooks pretty cool, real laid back and offsets the verse well. Second verse, damn went hard on this too, flows good again and delivery, voice change worked well, good shit. Haha switched the hook, dope man, I liked that. Third verse, again lyrics are dope, you really kept this concept on point, props for that, great flow to end the verse on the beat drop as well. Great song man.

Real Good Shit- Cool flow, lyrics are pretty cool too, flow slips a little at one part, I’m not sure if that was a hook or not but the flow for about 20 second there fell pretty hard. You pick it up though, idk whats up with the mixing further into this verse tho it sounds weird. Overall this started strong and then fell off, you picked it up but as a whole I didn’t really like this. Interesting sample or whatever at the end tho haha.

Same Routine- This hooks not bad, needs more energy tho. Your verse, rhyming structure is good, delivery starts good then falls a little, then picks up, flow stays on point tho for the most part, not sure this really fits this type of beat tho. Overall not bad, it was decent, liked the lyrics more than anything.

Life in Reverse- Love the beginning, the you made me hate you line was dope, flow is pretty good, riding the beat well, “but on the mic I’ll prove it” is dope. Hook is good, fast but I like that a lot, sounds good man. Second verse, flow is cool on this, not as tight as the first verse, but its def not bad, cool lyrics again. Third verse, flow is cool with your rhyming structure, switching it up makes this dope, flow isn’t as strong but it’s def not bad. Overall I enjoyed this a lot.

Save Me- I like this sample. Lyrics are dope on this, very fitting, flow is a little eh, but not bad, delivery is pretty good, could be a little more angry tho with your lyrics I think tho, love the ending of your verse. Second verse, dope beginning, flows better, pretty much on point, lyrics again are dope and fitting, again dope ending. Third verse, I like the slower flow in the beginning, good switch, the lyrics about what god is to you is very well written, damn you ended so strong, that was sick man. Overall, fuckin dope. Btw if you still have this beat could you send me it?

Stop Breathing- wow interesting lyrics to begin this, flows alright could be a little better, delivery is dope tho. Hook is pretty cool, interesting and I like it’s structure, sounds good. Second verse, wow war and peace line is dope, lyrics are real cool on this, flow is alright again could be a little tighter, but the end is on point. Third verse, love how you do the ‘explaining” at the end, dope idea, flow picks up halfway thro, delivery is there again, ending is dope man. Good song, cool concept executed very well.

That Don’t Seem so Wrong- Flow is dope, love how you work this beat, rhyming structure is cool too, really accenting what your saying with this flow, lyrics are dope, ending is strong too. This was dope, wish it was more than one verse tho!

Believing in You- Flow is dope, again accenting your lyrics with this flow, lyrics are dope man, delivery is dope too very fitting. Hook is cool, you sound real cool on this, flow is dope. Second verse, flow is on point again, when you speed it up it slips a little and some words get mushed slightly, rhymes at the end of the verse and lyrics/flow are dope to finish. Third verse, flow is dope on this, lyrics are dope, love the ending again, delivery is good. Great track man, brought together with a dope hook!

Hip Hop- Love the beat, flow is dope, loving these lyrics and you picking up the speed on your flow, rhymes are dope, delivery is fitting, great ending again on this verse. Second verse, lyrics are very relatable to myself, flow is cool, not as strong in the beginning but picks up and gets real on point, loving the lyrics. Third verse, again relatable, very deep, flow is nice, second half and on is dope as hell. At first I didn’t like the beat just playing, but by the end it def seemed to work well, so good job on that. Overall I loved this.

Cold Hands- cool intro, love your delivery, lyrics are deep and this flow is nice as hell, real clear on this too makes this sound even better, not sure if that was a hook, either way the lyrics are very consistent and solid, delivery and flow staying on point. Sample fits, love this little outro part you do, this concept and lyrics were dope, clarity made this even better. Great fuckin job Kez!

I don’t care- Delivery really stands out, flow is somewhat reminiscent of an earlier song, but its still on point, lyrics are pretty good tho, ending kind of fell off but those lyrics were nice. Hook is kind of annoying, but it doesn’t sound bad, like the switch from the verses. Second verse, flow isn’t as good on this, but it picks up and you ride the beat better as it goes, delivery is there, lyrics are good again, ending was solid. Third verse, starts sick, delivery and flow is sick, love this beat for this song, flow falls slightly and delivery near the end. Overall this was pretty dope, decent hook, good lyrics, just the slip ups on the flow in the second and third verses brought this down some.

Not Goodbye- Isn’t on the download?

Torn Apart- Singing is pretty good, sounds decent man good job on this. Verse starts strong, delivery is dope man, lyrics and flow is dope, really liking these lyrics, flow is really on point man, really fitting this beat, sample is cool, especially since you sang it in the beginning makes this sound better that you did that. Second verse, love the beginning lyrics, flows sick and delivery still, way to keep it up on this, the “look at what you made me do” and the lines right after where dope, switch my dna with you ending is sick, Third verse, get back inside your test tubes haha dope man, rhyming on this stands out, flow and delivery kept up man great job, ending again was sick. Great song man, this was solid as hell.

Was it all Worth It- Flow is a little iffy when you say “2008” but the rest is solid, verse was pretty good, delivery was good, lyrics were alright. Love this hook, sounds very clear, ax sounds nice singing on this too. Second verse, flow isn’t as solid on this verse, but it’s not bad, the lyrics are real personal yet relatable to me, ending was dope too. Overall this was a pretty good track, not one of your best flow wise but the concept and lyrics were real good.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Kez » Nov 9th, '10, 17:18

Emadyville wrote:Real Good Shit- Cool flow, lyrics are pretty cool too, flow slips a little at one part, I’m not sure if that was a hook or not but the flow for about 20 second there fell pretty hard. You pick it up though, idk whats up with the mixing further into this verse tho it sounds weird.

Haha yeah that's cause this aint actually an original track; Ax was making a song and i recorded the verse for it but in the end the song never got made and he remixed my verse into the song. I'm surprised it flowed even half-decently considering :p

Emadyville wrote:Cold Hands- cool intro, love your delivery, lyrics are deep and this flow is nice as hell, real clear on this too makes this sound even better, not sure if that was a hook, either way the lyrics are very consistent and solid, delivery and flow staying on point. Sample fits, love this little outro part you do, this concept and lyrics were dope, clarity made this even better. Great fuckin job Kez!

Yeah it was the hook (well more like a bridge really), i was sorta strapped for time so i didn't overlay it

Emadyville wrote:Not Goodbye- Isn’t on the download?

Yeah lol sorry i forgot to put it in, i included a link like further down the first page, here it is

Much thanks for the feed :worship:
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Nov 10th, '10, 05:03

No problem, sorry it took me so long, I had wanted to feed this when I first saw it, then forgot or didn't have the time when I saw it cause obviously it takes a good amount to listen and feed. But again, great job :worship:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr. Chambers » Nov 11th, '10, 19:02

my fault kez, i thought i posted this up last night...but apparently i dreamed it...yes i'm that sad i dream of TR

Believing in you-that accent is still really thick....the chorus is pretty dope....and the overall vibe of the song is pretty dope....not really much to fault in this except your accent..but you can't help that sooooo
Big Hard Man-wankers lol...i love that word....but ok serious face....to me you didn't fit on this beat much. i mean the content wasnt bad...and i don't completely understand the UK scene...for obvious reasons.....but it wasn't really an enjoyable track cuz i'm lost on the content and i don't think you sounded good on it....i dunno...
Cold Hands-nice intro....dope beat. your emotion in this is tense. this one is sick, i can understand every word, and the flow is on point. i think you coulda made the chorus stand out a lil more tho. just kinda empty. but that was the only real fault
Hip Hop-sounds like an 80's song lol the intro. But song comes in and it starts out pretty sick. i think for the chorus you shoulda either kept going or filled it up...the pause was too awkward....overall it was an ok song...nothing special tho
I Don't Care- i dl this beat lol was gonna do something to it...ok chorus was terrible tbh....and thats coming from someone who cant sing either lol.....song was just kinda there...sounded more like a filler track then anything to me...was kinda bored of listening to it by the middle of the 2nd verse
real good shit-weird intro....not really a huge fan...once again you just didn't sound too good on the beat...sorry just another song i just couldn't get into....just too slow for your flow
same routine-this beat is sick....i still can't understand bar for shit (sorry bro your accent is just to thick for me)...at the beginning it sounds like you mumble alot...and it makes it even harder for me to understand the lyrics...i like the content tho...and the chorus is kind of catchy..
save me-i thought this beat was gonna be epic...but the drums are weird....hmm..not bad tho...this one is pretty good...prolly one of the best songs on this album...nice message..good flow...good delivery...
spitfire-beat is pretty dope...actually pretty epic.....i was thinking you was gonna spit a fast paced flow....and i was prepared to skip cuz i wouldn't be able to understand it...but this turned out to be pretty solid....flow was dope in the first verse...2nd it kinda was shakey....3rd verse it picks up again but still not as good as the 1st
Stop Breathing-i dunno really what to think of this....this is where your eminem influence shows...its too....just too hard to try and be off the wall....i mean i kind of enjoyed it......but i'm kind of off of that type of music.....and its hard for me to get into it....its not bad tho..just not my cup of tea anymore
Sunshine BLVD-this beat is fucking sick.....chorus is pretty dope....this is now my favorite track.....just overall good....everything was on point...and ax came sick with it...dope flow
That don't seem so wrong-this is prolly the first "slower" paced beat i heard on here that you actually rocked pretty good with...flow was pretty solid...delivery was cool.....content was alright....kinda redundant tho...
torn apart-pretty sick singing....nice change up....this is pretty sick..from your beginning singing to your rapping...to the content....to the beat....just pretty flawless...
Was it worth it-pretty creepy vibe beat.....this was pretty nice...nice emotion and the lyrics seem really deep...i can feel the content 100%......not bad

overall-there were a couple songs i couldn't get into for different reasons, whether you didn't sound good over it, or i didn't understand it completely. But overall this was a pretty good album. I mean there were alot of concepts which aren't really "new" but since its new towards your music it still works and sounds "fresh" cuz its from your point of view. overall i enjoyed it tho. Def gonna get some rotation. and like i said before i'd really like to do a track with you whenever you get an opportunity cuz i know you busy with school and shit.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mart85 » Nov 22nd, '10, 19:19

Sorry for the late reply, I just been busy and didn't have time to check out your tape before :sweating: I checked the tracks in my free time here and there and it was pretty nice. That tracks that stood out to me were Believing in You, Same Routine, Cold Hands and I don't Care. The only thing is that some tracks could have been mixed a little better. I mean sometimes the vocals were too low in my opinion. But it's nothing major, the actual tracks were well done.

If you can afford it, it would be cool if you could get a better recording setup. It'd be interesting to hear you with better quality, altho the quality you have right now is still listenable.

Anyways, nice work man, keep it up :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 10th, '10, 21:51

bizumpin this :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Rollimeo » Feb 22nd, '11, 07:25