The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Lil Wayne Signature

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Lil Wayne Signature

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 11th, '11, 07:58

Not a fan of Wayne. Created this for a member on another forum, just found out he got a perma-ban on there so he didn't get a chance to use it. :n:

He also requested the LA Lakers colours in there too. Feedback appreciated on this one.

TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Lil Wayne Signature

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 11th, '11, 12:56

SUPER AMAZING!!!
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Banks » Mar 11th, '11, 14:36

Cool sig bra, keep it up! :y:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 11th, '11, 15:02

Thanks, guys. ;)
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Mar 11th, '11, 18:24

lil wayne font :o hit me up with the link of DL if u have one .
-on topic-
nice bg and dope work around the main stock. :worship:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 12th, '11, 01:27

Yeah, haha, thanks. It isn't a font unfortunately... it's just a logo. I looked for the font for a while and couldn't find it. :'(

I'd kill to have that as a font. :worship:
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 02:41

I'm going to blatantly honest, I really don't like it. It's too simple, but yet managed to be over-done. The focal point is nearly nonexistent, foiled by cheaply managed effects and no artistic view.

I'm going to assume that you're new to the craft, so I'll point out what you did right:

The placement of your text is perfect, as well as the image. The background is simple, clear and to the point. Easy to distinguish special features upon, though it lacks any.

You need to work on simple background-image polishing techniques, as well as blending. Overall, you have some creativity peering through.

5/10, but this can easily be made an 8/10 if you put some more time and effort in to it.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 12th, '11, 03:01

Thanks for your honest feedback. :y: :y:

Yes, I'm still very new to Photoshop. Getting to know and how to use the tools and the amount of effects you can create is quiet hard at times but I feel I can get loads better if I keep trying new things. Looking back on my older work now, I've come along way if I say so myself.

Again, thanks for your honest feedback - that's what I need to become better at this too. Helps a lot.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 03:13

Eazy-E wrote:Thanks for your honest feedback. :y: :y:

Yes, I'm still very new to Photoshop. Getting to know and how to use the tools and the amount of effects you can create is quiet hard at times but I feel I can get loads better if I keep trying new things. Looking back on my older work now, I've come along way if I say so myself.

Again, thanks for your honest feedback - that's what I need to become better at this too. Helps a lot.

You definitely have the right idea. Experimentation is the key to success in graphics design, but sometimes subtlety is what makes an image a masterpiece. Distinguishing yourself from others isn't always a good thing; conformity is acceptance; acceptance is happiness; happiness is inspiration. I don't mean copy other work, by the way. You should use other peoples ideas and improve upon their concepts with your own creative approach. Try something simple, add an image, and blend it with a subtle use of soft brushes. Use the splatter tool, try the pixel effects and soft brushes to blend them in nicely.

I'm sure you'll do well.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby embm » Mar 12th, '11, 05:25

gd job :y:
u shuda coverd up waynes face tho :shifty: :p
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Mar 12th, '11, 14:20

Eazy-E wrote:Yeah, haha, thanks. It isn't a font unfortunately... it's just a logo. I looked for the font for a while and couldn't find it. :'(

I'd kill to have that as a font. :worship:

that's a logo ayt peace :y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Graphics