The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Sam. » Mar 12th, '11, 21:53

In short he mean's there is scope for improvement,but one thing i have seen more dope shit in other gfx sites, nothing on you tho. :y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby OMEGA » Mar 12th, '11, 21:57

I'd hope so, but I'm awfully suspicious that constructive criticism is not the main objective of this new user. So yeah, I'd like to see if he can create something or elaborate something as well as he "critizes". :y:
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Mar 12th, '11, 22:00

the new dude is McMaybe :y:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Mar 13th, '11, 04:46

Omega wrote:I'd hope so, but I'm awfully suspicious that constructive criticism is not the main objective of this new user. So yeah, I'd like to see if he can create something or elaborate something as well as he "critizes". :y:

I'm far from new. I've been here for well over 4 years, by the way. Also, it's strictly constructive critsism, that of which you refuse to take. I honestly don't care whether you improve or not, just don't pretend like you were going for a bland, trashy, cheap looking sig with little to no polish.

The fact is you don't know what you're doing, and with that said, what you think is "good" won't matter until you read a couple tutorials. I don't have to prove myself, because unlike you, I have actually posted good material on this website and others dedicated to GFX.

This is why I don't bother helping people, everyone has a complex.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby OMEGA » Mar 13th, '11, 18:27

Sorry duder, but your attitude just makes you look as an insecure prick who can only criticize others, yet fails to provide any constructive criticism other than just ambiguous mumbling that are your subjective opinions and not some kind of fact. If you truly are a graphic designer, damn, I'm sorry for you for having such a stupid mentality with delusions of grandeur.
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Maybe » Mar 13th, '11, 20:24

Omega wrote:Sorry duder, but your attitude just makes you look as an insecure prick who can only criticize others, yet fails to provide any constructive criticism other than just ambiguous mumbling that are your subjective opinions and not some kind of fact. If you truly are a graphic designer, damn, I'm sorry for you for having such a stupid mentality with delusions of grandeur.

You didn't have to use a dictionary just for me! I don't have any negative attitude "duder", but of course, people with inferior intellect tend to ignore the fact that you can't convey tone with text. You're the one that's getting emotional here, buddy. Not only am I not mumbling, but my opinions are not even remotely subjective. All I've done is give you constructive criticism, you're just too caught up in yourself to realize that. When I first started with GFX, people did to me what they've obviously done to you: told me I was good when I sucked. I joined a photoshop GFX forum, posted my work and was bombarded with dozens of negative comments. I got defensive (much like your little self) and called these people by a list of fancy words too. Later, I reread the comments and realized that they were right, and they offered criticism in the form of honest feedback. I read tutorials, got pretty good, and thanked them for their honesty like a man.

Also: How exactly do I have delusions of a higher importance? Hahahaha! You silly, silly man; just because a word sounds good doesn't mean it makes sense. Go ahead, keep replying with your menial nonsense, the true insecurity slips out with each word you think you know how to use.

If you don't want to take my criticism and apply it in to your "work", that's fine. But, at least read a tutorial. I don't care if you're angry that one person came along with an honest opinion, I just don't want to see people waste their time with trash.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby NicoleEM » Mar 13th, '11, 21:11

^This is just a forum b,not some GFX competition lol.
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Maybe » Mar 13th, '11, 22:01

^ How is that of any significance? Where did I say that it was or that I'm judging it as if it is? All I did was offer some constructive criticism.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Mar 15th, '11, 19:52

Omega wrote:One of the signs that required the most work, and one of my favorites too. It's available for anyone who wants to use it!

Whats the font you use to write your name on the bottom right corner.

“Dealing with backstabbers,
there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Brain damage, ever since the day I was born
Drugs is what they used to say I was on
They say I never knew which way I was goin
But everywhere I go they keep playin my song.

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Wreck » Mar 15th, '11, 19:56

I like the colors and the technique used for it, but I'm not feeling it just because it looks like their's polka dots and pimples all over Em's face, even if it is blood or whatever. Keep making em though man you did good, just wasn't feeling that part of it. You should try more Em songs for sigs.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Xray » Mar 17th, '11, 17:18

lol at this guy acting like his good. Your sigs are not great, plain and simple. It appears peoples feed back has gotten to your head to the point you think you are too good for opinions? Ha. Take a look around you, the people that are saying it's good, those people only think so because it has Eminem in it. If I made a picture of Eminem's ballsacks with blood marks on them on a plain white background, titled "My Balls" embm would still say it is amazing. She thinks everything is amazing, in fact it's nearly impossible not to impress her. Just my two cents.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Graphics