The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

perm delete aim account?

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

perm delete aim account?

Postby Spyder » May 16th, '11, 01:09

my aim spams people even when im not logged on or have the program on my comp lol

ive searched online and they say there is no way way to actually fully delete it
they say simply dont sign on

but still spams people whether theyre on my buddy list or not

tr>google so i figured someone might know?
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: perm delete aim account?

Postby Maybe » May 16th, '11, 18:39

Technically, it's not possible to delete the account, however you have two options.

1: http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_i_d ... nname.html

Use that method to ensure it doesn't spam.

2: You can actually contact AIM by mail (using a printable form) and ask them to remove your account due to a certain reason.

Just Google search "AOL Cancellation Form", and this is the address: AOL LLC, PO Box 65100 Sterling, VA 20165-8800
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: perm delete aim account?

Postby Spyder » May 16th, '11, 19:32

thank you maybe :worship:
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Computing & Technology