The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Shady Members

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Shady Members

Postby momentsgolden » Jun 12th, '11, 20:46

Being Eminem's site means alot of people just check out his stuff and therefore high traffic volumes in the Eminem section. Cant we make "the Official *name insert.." thread for Yelawolf, Cashis, Ortiz and other artists who have loads of threads with only 1 or 2 responses?
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Shady Members

Postby Sam. » Jun 15th, '11, 15:50

[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby momentsgolden » Jun 15th, '11, 21:03

MCSam wrote:http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Exactly!! Thats the thing, the page is full of one page threads with very few responses and interactions- almost like a news site. And two of them (Royce interview and Daddy's Lambo thread) have been ignored when posted and re-posted 6 days later. My suggestion is to sustain and build an interest in the artists independent of Eminem's affiliation. You could compare with-

viewforum.php?f=3

viewforum.php?f=6
Songs of the year

momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby garycal5326 » Jun 16th, '11, 01:57

is cashis still on shady, ive heard rumors that he isnt, (didnt really believe it but there is this ad in XXL magazine that doesnt mention cashis under shady records

garycal5326
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Maybe » Jun 16th, '11, 23:45

momentsgolden wrote:

Exactly!! Thats the thing, the page is full of one page threads with very few responses and interactions- almost like a news site. And two of them (Royce interview and Daddy's Lambo thread) have been ignored when posted and re-posted 6 days later. My suggestion is to sustain and build an interest in the artists independent of Eminem's affiliation. You could compare with-

viewforum.php?f=3

viewforum.php?f=6

I don't think there are enough members interested in topics about Shady affiliates for the sections to be relevant.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » Jun 17th, '11, 01:30

Maybe wrote:
momentsgolden wrote:

viewforum.php?f=3

viewforum.php?f=6

I don't think there are enough members interested in topics about Shady affiliates for the sections to be relevant.

i think a section for them is too much in any case but i believe a THREAD for each could be sustainable. ONE thread for each artist is my suggestion.
Songs of the year

momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Speak on Shady Sites