The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TMA - THE MOST ANNOYING 2 [ALBUM]

Re: TMA - THE MOST ANNOYING 2 [ALBUM]

Postby Tornado » Jul 19th, '11, 12:10

Copping this shit, now. Will let you know in a few days. Btw nice N.M.D page
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 21st, '11, 02:08

OK, as promised, I do my review. :sweating:

I more analyze the voice because it's my game so I'm more sensitive to it, and the flow, production.

So Back

Good flow Kez and Ax-D, the chorus is great, excellent production.
One of my favorite songs.

Wandering Stars

cool song, very sensual, pleasant to listen, good beat, Kez I like your flow here, good production.

Killer

Good beat but no more, the story seems interesting, good production.

Havana Blvd

Wow! Rumba? Ax-D, your voice :flutter: Kez your voice with your accent going less well, but it's still good,
great beat, excellent production, one of my favorites,

Kings /Superstars

Kez your voice is perfect on this kind of track, good flow, nice chorus, good production.

Set Me Free

Flow extraordinary Kez and Ax-D, crazy beat, should have lasted longer, excellent production

Hate Us Again

Good flow, I like the voice of Ax-D here but I have not able to get into this song. good production.

Feel So Great

I like the lyrics, your flow Kez and Ax-D is dope, Kez you have done interesting things with your voice here, good beat, I love the chorus, excellent production, one of my favorites

The Return

Crazy intro, it looks like to the same beat as Feel So Great (it was wanted?)
Kez your voice is perfect on this kind of music, Ax perfect, the end is weird, good production,

Our House

good song overall, good beat, nice voice, excellent production,
There are nice things in it, one of my favorites,

Full Of Myself

I cannot say exactly why, but one that touches me the most,
Your voices :flutter: excellent production one of my favorites,

Rise From The Ashez

At first it was hard to hear because of the repetitive beat, but after several listenings, I appreciated it, you've managed to raise your voice above
Good, although I find it just breaks a little the atmosphere of the album.

My World III

HaHa! at the beginning the voices were a little strange but after passing this stage , the rest is pretty good, I would wish to understand a little better lyrics, good flow, excellent production, one of my favorites.

Lost Ones

Kez good flow, Ax-D you know my head :o the same when I heard your verse for the first time
excellent production, one of my favorites.

the two songs I love most, I had difficult decide between them.

Full Of Myself and Feel So Great

To summarize, Kez I had difficulty with your accent is probably because I'm not anglophone, so don't blame me, but you were good almost everywhere,
maybe try to put more emotion in your voice and try to play with it.
It would be nice a link with the lyrics,

Big Ax-D, you do what you want with your voice, you know very well play with it,
do you imagine your potential, to me your accent is great
On the production you're a genius.

I like the color of the album, the Latin, jazz and soul influences,
It's a very original album that would have its place in the charts,

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you and waiting for your next tracks to all. :flower:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 21st, '11, 09:59

thanks a lot Alex, we're really glad you liked it :worship: :worship: :worship:
I knew someone was going to like "Full Of Myself" hahaha, cuz its a pretti different type of song to what we usually do hah.

thanks again

and thanks to everybody for listening :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 21st, '11, 12:28

I'm downloading some good music. :wave:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jul 23rd, '11, 11:29

Ok. I'm not gonna give a in depth critique cuz I'm at work but after listening to it I am going to say it's good. I do not think it matched it's full potential, and tbh even relistening to my verse I thought I could of did better. Not saying that it's bad but knowing the talent you guys both had I thought it could of been better. Kez, at times your delivery sounded uninspired and like you didn't have any energy left to do it. Ax you still had times here and there where your verse had tiny problems. Whether it be flow, your accent, ect.

I'm gonna leave more in depth later once I get home and relisten. Like I said it wasn't bad but just spots.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Jul 24th, '11, 16:08

Downloading now, will leave feed in 9 months.

Ha.

I'll leave feed after I listen, though.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SG. » Jul 24th, '11, 23:01

Downloaded two days ago. Wasn't too sure at first about it, because I found the accents irritating. But it grew on me, and now it's up there with Searching With Jerry Garcia for me. Awesome album, favourite song is probably Set Me Free. Can't wait to see what you guys do next!
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 25th, '11, 03:59

well, from the buttom of my soul, thanks fellas for the feedback and the comments, 'we' greatly appreciate it (lol kez too, but he seems to be M.I.A.) haha.. j/k

thanks a lot man, the comments mean a lot
@ Alex2012 :worship:
@ Thomas El Chamba :worship:
@ CREAM :worship:
@ Mc Maybe :worship:
@ Painless :worship:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Scrubz » Jul 25th, '11, 15:39

been mia for like a month :n: :n: :n: . Just downloaded this ish. Feelin the new millennium dreams. Will feed later.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jul 25th, '11, 15:47

I gotta say though with all honesty, Set Me Free would have to be in the top 5 songs in TR history..It's amazing to me.

But that's just me anyway..I mean, I'm completely in love with the album, whilst others aren't feeling it as much.

I dunno dude, I guess that it made me happy knowing other people like uploading music like I do.
Whenever I bump this album at a party, everyone just goes nuts telling me how hot the tracks are...

That's life though and that's music.
Learn it, live it, love it,
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Steve Spag » Jul 25th, '11, 22:28

Alright, just finished listening, here are my thoughts I wrote as I listened.

so back - hook was sick except for last line, no rhyming end made it sound off. ax should sing on all the hooks too, no offence kezzy but he just has a better mic. presence for that type of hook. rest of the song was pretty good except i think the quality could be better, good flows and lyrics though.

wandering stars - sick sample, the beat is crazy dope. ax your flow on this was great, i think your vocals should be a bit louder though, but that's just me. kez your verse was perfect on this one, perfect tempo for your accent.

killer - not really feeling this beat and the hook is garbage, sorry to be blunt. subject matter is okay, can't really hate 'cause we've all made these types of tracks but i'm kind of past these types for me personally 'cause none of us are actually killing people. okay song.

havana blvd. - not really feeling the singing on this but the rapping flows are pretty nice, easy on the ears unlike the intro. who's the girl, is it a sample? pretty good.

kings & superstars - perfect track, tempo, beat, flows, lyrics, delivery and pronunciation was great. no complaints except i feel kezzy's shit could be a tad louder.

set me free - now this is some shit, coming in HARD. beat is fucking sick, verses are fire, flows are great, on some real lyrical shit. this is the type of tracks you guys should be concentrating on.

hate us again - funny how you joke about the bad quality 'cause this track is lacking on that compared to the others. other than that it's pretty good, sounds like some other songs you've done but nonetheless it's a good song. rhyme scheme's are nice. hook is nice!

feels so great - meh, not really feeling this song. verses are good but the hook kind of throws me off and the beat is just alright. didn't really grab my attention.

the return - i like the rhyme schemes on this one, lyrics are on point. beat is nice and up beat, i like the tempo too. ax's verse was sick, i preferred his on this one. also i feel ax's verse was a bit more clean than kezzy's, vocal wise.

our house - best track on the cd yet by far, you guys kill it. tom's verse was good but the delivery was kind of lacking on it, he sounds bored while you 2 sound energized as fuck which kind of brings it down for me. lyrically though this is a banger. beat is awesome too.

full of myself - singing was alright on this, i actually dig it. i like this type of track, nice and mellow, one of the better one's on this tape. you guys sound nice and relaxed on this which makes it stand out so much more. fuck the last track, this is the best one thus far for my liking.

rise from the ashez - good filler track, nice and short, good to wind the cd down. lyrics are tight, flow is nice kez, good stuff.

my world 3 - reminds me of my tick-tock song, the beat. you guys ride this one nicely, hard to say something without sounding repetitive at this point but everything is dope on this track from lyrics to flow to delivery and pronunciation.

lost ones - fuck this track is awesome. damn ax, you go crazy on your verse what a sick flow! kez you did great too but sorry ax just killlledddddd this track, one of the best i've heard from you guys. really impressive.

All in all I enjoyed listening to this, your accents are refreshing and you almost always have some pretty amazing flows. Lyrics were on point for the whole tape, no need to say much more than that. Rhyme scheme's were tight. Quality was good for the most part too but there's a few tracks I think that could use some work. Let's link up for a collab for the next tape!
:b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kez » Jul 26th, '11, 02:20

Alex and C.R.E.A.M, :worship: thanks for the comments and checkin it out.

Chambers I see what you mean at some points, at others though I definately wasn't feeling like I was out of energy haha, the whole project inspired me so really I was more inspired on this than I was on Unwelcome Back.

Maybe, I look forward to it. Same goes to everyone else who's still listenin to it.

Thanks to Steve as well :b:

Yeah as Ax said we really do appreciate it.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 26th, '11, 03:42

@Matdemaz.- my nigga, thanks for that... honestly... I agree with you

@Steve Spag.- :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

thanks a lot for your feedback bro, greatly appreciated, thanks for the critique and the detail man, probably on e of the best feeds so far in terms of advice. thats dope man, thanks.

killer - not really feeling this beat and the hook is garbage, sorry to be blunt. subject matter is okay, can't really hate 'cause we've all made these types of tracks but i'm kind of past these types for me personally 'cause none of us are actually killing people. okay song.

lol, it was meant as a methaphor man lol... not literally of course.

rise from the ashez - good filler track, nice and short, good to wind the cd down. lyrics are tight, flow is nice kez, good stuff.

man, feels so good to hear someone actually understand the use of this track, thats why even if its short and with less attention, is so good, u know what I mean?

Let's link up for a collab for the next tape!

u know it :y:

thanks again to everyone that listened, we appreciate your thoughts :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tranquil » Jul 26th, '11, 10:59

Okay I took time with this review, I didn't want to review it after 1 or 2 listens. So i've been bumping it pretty much for a week or two, here it is: :D

1. So Back
Okay first off, love the beat, the first time i listened to it i didn't really like it that much but it has grown on me every listen. Ax-D i liked both of your verses, but in my opinion Kez outshined you a little on this track, your first verse was better than your second imo. Your flow and delivery were on spot and your quality is heaven to the ears :p lol. Kez your verses are on fire, i liked your second verse more than your first "Can't get rid of this, sick lyrical syphilis" - Sick! The hook is simple but catchy which is good! This song is a great opener, the only thing i find a little off with the track is the last hook where you and kez go back and forth, it sounds a little off because of the quality difference but that dosn't matter really.

2. Wandering Stars
Fucking love the beat and the sample! Thats some classic shit rite there. Ax your verse is good, very nice flow, rode the beat like it was your bitch. The only thing is that your vocals seem a little to low for me, but other than that hard hitting verse! Same goes to you aswell Kez, except your vocals are the rite volume. Very dope song, defiantly going to be playing this way down the road!.

3. Killer
Fuck.. “I’ve always wanted to do this to you, i just never had the guts to do it but i finally do” Great opening lines, and i love how your voice sounds dark and deep, really made your verse stand out better. The hook is a little different, i was expecting some kinda dark hook but it works, at first i didn’t really like it, but it has grown on me over a couple of listens. Kez, your verse was sick “karlma was to lazy to do its job, so ill take it into my own hands” fucking sick opening line. Both of you guys went in on this track, i loved both of your verses and i liked your little bridge Ax-D.

4. Havana Blvd.
Finally Kez starts off with the first verse :P lol! Sick beat. At first I didn’t really know what i thought of this track, but after more and more listens it grew on me allot. I loved it mostly because of its different sound from everything, great use of the sample. You guys rip the shit up, spot on flows, lyrics and delivery!

5. Kings & Superstars
You guys defiantly have a good chemistry, this song is completely sick. The beat is very dope and the back and forth motion in both of the verses is great! I liked the concept of this track, both of you guys executed this track! I like everything about this track, the only thing i can really complain about is it being a little short but the track still stands strong at the length it is.

6. Set Me Free
(Already left feed on this song)

7. Hate Us Again
I guess there is no downfall in this album, every song has been fire (including this one). Really loving the beat, Ax you have grown really well as a producer, all these beats are sounding really professional and are all banging! I love this song, the only thing i find out of place is the “hate us again” when you guys weren’t hated just like FreeDoom, other than that this is a very solid song!.

8. Feel So Great
Ax you started your verse off with a pretty good line “I must of been deaf cause the afterlife’s coming”, your verse was really enjoyable. Kez you came in with a solid verse aswell, i wasn’t really feeling the hook but the verses made me forget about the hook. There is nothing that i don’t like about this track, its perfect.

9. The Return
The beat is sick, Scrubz is a really good producer! The hook is pretty dope, just at the start of the hook your delivery Kez sounds a little boring, like you had no motivation, but it slowly picked up as the hook went on. Kez your verse’s was solid, the only thing i can criticize are your ad-libs on your first verse Kez, i don’t know what it is but they don’t really fit in there for me. Ax your verse was solid aswell, at the start i was a little sceptical on your delivery, not sure if i liked it or not but its different lol. I didn’t really like the bit when the coughing and shit came in, i reckon that it should’ve been turned down a little more because it made it kind of hard to hear what you were rapping.

10. Our House
Kez you came in with a great verse, you sounded hungry, i liked the nuke line. Your vocals sounded low to me, but thats all i can criticize about your verse. Ax i loved the hook, catchy shit. Your verse was solid, I laughed at the “eat my facieses (mmm this is great) lmfao! One thing i found odd was the flow on the last couple of words of your verse fell off and didnt really sound good, but other than fire. Tom im not really a fan of your delivery on this track, you sound kinda bored compared to the delivery of Kez and Ax. Though i did like your lyrics and flow, it just would’ve been better if your delivery was better.

11. Full of Myself
Really smooth beat rite here, simple but great! Ax i fucking LOVE the hook, really smooth just one layer of vocals and the lyrics are great! Lol! Kez i haven’t listened much of you other than this cd and one or two other songs so i was kinda sceptical on how you would approach this track, since there isn’t a track like this that ive heard by you, but you done good! “love myself so much i almost get an erection” lmfao! Ax you killed this shit! I love the concept of this track :p.

12. Rise From The Ashez
Nice beat, simple but it works! I liked the hook and Kez ripped it up but I wished that you had a verse on this Ax, but I do understand the use of this track. As Steve said nice filler track, and a good winding down track and it worked.

13. My World III
Holy shit! Great closing track (Well if you don’t count the hidden track as a closer), when I first listened to it and I heard the intro I didn’t know where the track was going, then the hook and verses kicked in and I was like :O To be honest this is my favourite track on the album, I can really feel what Kez is talking about, very good concept! “This world is fucked up, hatred and anger, this world is consumed by racists and bastards, why is it that I just cannot live my world” FUCKING GREAT hook! I loved the little bridge, Ax you made me laugh at the “I want to kiss myself” then Kez comes in with the dark shit with “I hate myself, I want to kill myself” Ax-D you came in with a great verse! Loved it!.

14. Lost Ones
Fuck............ the flows are fucking insane on this shit! Especially yours Ax-d, perfected that shit. The only thing is is that this track shoulda been a bit longer, like I would’ve loved if you guys did a back and forth verse, but I can’t complain. 2 minutes and 21 seconds of pure fire!

Overall: This album is great! From start to finish it was fire. I wish that there were more deep tracks on here but awell. This has great reply value and im pretty sure I will be bumping this for awhile, you two have a really good chemistry and I hope that you guys get together to do another album in the future :worship:
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kez » Jul 27th, '11, 13:22

Ax you made me laugh at the “I want to kiss myself” then Kez comes in with the dark shit with “I hate myself, I want to kill myself” Ax-D you came in with a great verse! Loved it!.

I'm glad someone actually noticed that, haha. Thought it'd be a good little contrast.

I wish that there were more deep tracks on here but awell.

Haha, we are known for doing deep kinda tracks, that's why we made it a specific point on this to try not to make as many. We kinda intended My World III to be the only "completely" deep, emotional track. Especially considering it's a sequel to a song that we last did four years ago. See there is meaning to this shit :p

Glad you liked it though! Thanks for taking the time to give it consideration before writing your review. I'm sure me and Ax are gonna keep working on shit. :b:
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to A.S. Collections