The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

♫ THE STUDIO RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) ♫

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

♫ THE STUDIO RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING!) ♫

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 20th, '11, 04:42

STUDIO

Well, first of all, welcome again everybody to the new and improved Studio Section. The reason I decided to make a couple changes in here is beacuse I know how we can take this section further. Sometime later I will make another thread dedicated to help the producers of here get some spotlight, and help you guys out with stuff. Meanwhile I'll just put it here.

PRODUCER's LOUNGE
Everything that is NOT a beat but its related to mixing/beat making goes in that sub-section :y:

NEW RULE!!!
as you know, there is really no rules in this section, you dont really have to provide feedback links or non of that (would be appreciated if you guys did tho, cuz remember mods can diss-aprove your post for lack of feedback activity, at their discretion.). but anyways. the rule is this, just for very ease of access purposes, just follow this for your thread names.

[PRODUCER] - BEAT NAME - (GENRE)

for example:

[Rise From The Ashez] - Juno - (Hip Hop beat)
or
[MatDemaz] - Crazy Things (Dub-step beat)

I was not going to be very strict with it, but since people don't take the time to read this, I will. People will start to get banned and I topics will be removed, please just try to follow this from now on. its gonna be easier for people to browse through your beats and also will give the studio a brighter sparkle and attract more people in. :y:

if its a REMIX you should either Post it On The Audio Stage or here as:
[DJ] - mix name - (REMIX)

for example:
[Matz] - Eminem & Beyone - Hello - (REMIX)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: From today onwards I will start banning people, skipping the whole warning process. If you do not read the rules, then you do not have a pleading case.

please understand on this section, like all other sections of the forum, if you do not read the rules before posting, the staff has every right to take offensive action against you, as ignoring the rules itself is an offence.
:y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: THE NEW AND IMPROVED STUDIO SECTION (read this)

Postby mdemaz » Jul 20th, '11, 04:52

I'll give you a big ass sample pack dude, btw, this sounds like a great idea..It will really help make this forum look more professional..Btw, I still think we should leave feedback links man..It seems selfish not to feed other people's work..

For anyone who uses µTorrent, go here for hip hop loops:
http://thepiratebay.org/user/artytorrent Apparently the account is down so do goggle instead..
TPB seems to be down for me so I couldn't grab the loops..Cause I lost them all when my computer went bung in March.. -.-
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&c ... 20l0.2.2l4

http://www.looperman.com
Here too!
-.-
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: THE NEW AND IMPROVED STUDIO SECTION (read this now)

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 2nd, '11, 05:41

check the new producer's lounge section, there's a new thread for this :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: THE STUDIO RULES (read before posting)

Postby BumShiv » Oct 30th, '11, 01:44

i dont think they're "approved". Whenever i post a thread it posts right away. Just make sure you follow the format and rules and you'll be fine :y:
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Re: THE STUDIO RULES (read before posting)

Postby SajN » Oct 30th, '11, 13:26

superegobeats wrote:How long does it take for approval of topics? Also, why do topics need approved? That sounds like there's a removal of our first amendment. lOl

Till we see them.

They only need to get approved until you hit 10 posts.

I've seen the topics you want to post, and I am not sure whether I am gonna approve it or not. They are all just promotion of yourself, without having given feed to anyone else...
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Return to The Studio