The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

BioShock 2 Signatures

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

BioShock 2 Signatures

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 5th, '11, 20:04

Besides there being no real blending in this one with the render, I'm happy with how it come out. Thoughts and feedback appreciated as always. :y:

TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Re: BioShock 2 Signatures

Postby Sam. » Oct 5th, '11, 20:14

From the looks of it I can Imagine 2 Renders and 1 Main Focal Image ,still no blending ?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 5th, '11, 20:18

I'm talking about actually blending the main render in more, I feel like I could have done better with the edges tbh. What do you think of the font placement? I'm terrible at placing fonts without it looking... weird, I guess. I dunno.
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Oct 5th, '11, 20:24

Eazy-E wrote:I'm talking about actually blending the main render in more, I feel like I could have done better with the edges tbh. What do you think of the font placement? I'm terrible at placing fonts without it looking... weird, I guess. I dunno.

It's f9 then if you say so.
As far as the Font placement is concerned ...ummm...it could have been a little up & more towards the right.Also I liked how you maintained the Blood Stains/Scars color in the Next version. :y:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 5th, '11, 20:30

Thanks. And yeah, I completely agree with the font placement. At times I just try to avoid placing text over my signatures due to the fact it always seems to look... "off" to me. Need to improve on that asap. :sweating:
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Oct 5th, '11, 20:34

Eazy-E wrote:Thanks. And yeah, I completely agree with the font placement. At times I just try to avoid placing text over my signatures due to the fact it always seems to look... "off" to me. Need to improve on that asap. :sweating:

Even I'm not that good at times ,chk my Kim K sig made by Satire ,the Font looks shit. :facepalm

Make a Banner man !
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 5th, '11, 20:36

Haha, word. I have a shit-load of good fonts, just can't seem to find the right placement on most of my signatures.

I might look into a banner also...
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Oct 5th, '11, 20:43

Eazy-E wrote:Haha, word. I have a shit-load of good fonts, just can't seem to find the right placement on most of my signatures.

I might look into a banner also...

Try using the Symbols from the Booklet. :worship:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ThomasJ » Oct 5th, '11, 20:53

Eazy-E wrote:Image

I don't like BioShock, but that one is amazing. :y:

Is the 2nd "t" in "little" higher than the 1st one on purpose? It kinda makes it less dope. haha

You should definitely try making a banner (and a sig for good ol' TJ :shifty: ). :happy:
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 5th, '11, 21:20

Thanks! Yeah, BioShock 2 wasn't all that great. Loved the art for it, though. First one was way better.

As for the "T", that's how the font is. I double checked that before haha. I'll see what I can do for a banner for this place... isn't Maybe around anymore? I honestly thought he would have made a dope one for this place. I'm also down for requests. Tbh, I don't think I could outdo that Nas one you have. :worship:
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rollimeo » Oct 5th, '11, 21:27

It looks nice bro
maybe is here from time to time but I don't think he has much time now
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Oct 6th, '11, 04:24

Thanks, man.

It's understandable with Maybe not being on here all the time, dude has a life. If anything though, he should do a banner for this place when he get's the time. It'd look more professional, he's easily one of the better GFX artists on here.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Graphics