The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Welcome To Our New Mods

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: Welcome To Our New Mods

Postby Sam. » Nov 15th, '11, 20:48

Spyder wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Spyder wrote:inn?

:laughing:
The new CW Sec'n mod ^ is not welcome anymore?

?

You're not in the 1st Post, that's it. :coffee:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Spyder » Nov 15th, '11, 20:56

ya :'(
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Trimss » Nov 16th, '11, 11:14

Who sent PM's? :shifty:

I know I didn't.

@Menzo, you got the game man. Ban Nogger. :shifty:
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Block » Nov 16th, '11, 13:00

Nogger is awesome.

I've never seen innovation post before--obviously the 'active' part of 'good and active member' is incorrect. He must have started posting after I went inactive. Which brings me to my next point: what were the criteria here? because obviously over a year of constant activity--5 years total activity-- posting quality music (in hhd)--most of which was unheard of beforehand--while sparking debate and discussion everywhere (and still sticking to the forum rules), doesn't meet that criteria.

am I bitching? Yes, I am. Do people like menzo and almost deserve their ranks? debatable, but I agree with it. when there are clearly better choices that get overlooked due to some sort of bias bullshit, something needs to be said.

Yes, I'm referring to myself. I won't list reasons for anything--they should be obvious.
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Postby SajN » Nov 16th, '11, 13:12

Yes, they do all deserve their ranks.

One of the biggest criteria is to have people we can trust. Do we trust them? Yes, we do.

The rest is being active and a good member, the overall impression of the member.

Innovation is mostly active in Sports Arena, but he can also be found in Eminem, and Hip-Hop Domain, and in Computer & Technology. Plus he doesn't cause stupid dramas.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Innovation » Nov 16th, '11, 13:22

SajN wrote:Yes, they do all deserve their ranks.

One of the biggest criteria is to have people we can trust. Do we trust them? Yes, we do.

The rest is being active and a good member, the overall impression of the member.

Innovation is mostly active in Sports Arena, but he can also be found in Eminem, and Hip-Hop Domain, and in Computer & Technology. Plus he doesn't cause stupid dramas.

I'm not going to get involved heavily in this mini-drama either. Block has the right to voice his opinion and what he thinks is down to him. Fair enough he's never seen me post, but that doesn't change the fact that I have done so almost 1100 times in just over a year. All I can do (as well as Menzo and Almost) is to moderate our given sections as well as we can. A lot of members agree we were good choices so let's prove them right.

I'm currently on my iPhone so forgive me for rushing this response lol.
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Block » Nov 16th, '11, 16:22

SajN wrote:Plus he doesn't cause stupid dramas.

In other words, he has no character and won't question what he's told. Where is xray when I need him?

I saw the list in the mod section of who pm'd you. There were much better options, even excluding me. I don't know the guy, but I know he hasn't been around long enough to know anything. Modding is biased as fuck. Alk I have to do is talk to maybe and he can make 1000 excuses as to why I should be an admin (all of which would be better than your reasoning, mind you), then boom? It's biased. And no, I don't care enough to do that. Welk, and I don't have the mentality of a 12 year old.
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Innovation » Nov 16th, '11, 16:35

Block wrote:
SajN wrote:Plus he doesn't cause stupid dramas.

In other words, he has no character and won't question what he's told.

Unless somebody says something on here which I totally disagree with, I don't see much point arguing. I'll state my opinion and why I disagree with theirs, but to cause drama over the internet? What's the point? It's not the case of having no character, but I'm the sort of person (as with many other users) who prefer to avoid engaging in arguments. I've seen many arguments on this forum which didn't really accomplish anything.

Block wrote:I saw the list in the mod section of who pm'd you. There were much better options, even excluding me.

Some of the users who PM'd SajN I thought deserved to be a moderator also. There were limited places, the decision on who to choose wasn't made by one administrator/moderator; there was a discussion between all of them. I can't be anything but grateful for being given the opportunity.
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » Nov 16th, '11, 19:15

I lol'd at a particular post from this thread.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Master Chief » Nov 16th, '11, 22:43

I should be a mod. I don't see how I DON'T fit the criteria, I'm the obvious #1 candidate.

Satirical Graphitical Productions.
Master Chief
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SG. » Nov 16th, '11, 22:44

I wanna see the PMs list, for da LULZ.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby xRas » Nov 18th, '11, 22:20

Innovation? :laughing:
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Innovation » Nov 18th, '11, 22:33

xRas wrote:Innovation? :laughing:

xRas?! :laughing:
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Block » Nov 18th, '11, 23:27

Innovation wrote:Unless somebody says something on here which I totally disagree with, I don't see much point arguing. I'll state my opinion and why I disagree with theirs, but to cause drama over the internet? What's the point? It's not the case of having no character, but I'm the sort of person (as with many other users) who prefer to avoid engaging in arguments. I've seen many arguments on this forum which didn't really accomplish anything.

"Many other users"? This place is a cesspool of estrogen and bitch-fit-having teens. There aren't many users who choose not to argue; there are many users who have tried arguing and failed. Thus falling collectively back in to their single, over-populated rat hole. Then again, I'd venture to say there aren't many users left TO argue...

We're all proud of you for being the Ghandi of TR. Now kinda shut the fuck up and go on a hunger strike while I talk business.

Some of the users who PM'd SajN I thought deserved to be a moderator also. There were limited places, the decision on who to choose wasn't made by one administrator/moderator; there was a discussion between all of them. I can't be anything but grateful for being given the opportunity.

Why are you quoting me? I don't even know who you are. Quit typing like you just won a god damn grammy, Taylor Swift. This is TRshady.com, not the opening night of the latest release in the Twilight series--hold the tears back.

Where is the fun in an internet forum if there is no controversy? And considering this forum is dedicated to the most controversial hip hop artist EVER... Well, I'll just let you finish my statement.

So a mod must no start controversy or argue with other members? That's the worst excuse I've ever heard. Kez is KNOWN for that. ( :worship: @ Ponies)
Yoshi is KNOWN for that.
Maybe is KNOWN for that.

Do I make myself clear?

I'm known for being one of the most intelligent and level-headed posters on this forum (Not from my own mouth). No matter the excuses you come up with, it comes down to a bias toward certain members.
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Postby iain08 » Nov 21st, '11, 20:07

^ Why do you wanna be a mod? people will instantly get a disliking towards you because you have to enforce rules and shit.
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Speak on Shady Sites