The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

fuck life

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:02

i remember people got mad at me along time ago cause i went on a rant about women, this is kinda shit im talkin about :/
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:14

***** wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she was blonde.

shallow ass women..

she aint



hey i need help with my new avy, ima pm you
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:42

Hesky wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
***** wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she was blonde.

shallow ass women..

she aint



hey i need help with my new avy, ima pm you


My eyes! Change it back, change it back! :whistle:

What colour is her hair? (She's still made this story up, whatever the answer haha)

what you talkin about i look better then most of people on here

either black/brown i believe
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:42

tbh alex seems like a nice person, idk wtf this was about lol
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:48

Hesky wrote:Her account might have been hacked?

:o :whistle:


:unsure:


how the cuntfuck do you change the width on a pic? god damn
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 16:54

Hesky wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
Hesky wrote:Her account might have been hacked?

:o :whistle:


:unsure:


how the cuntfuck do you change the width on a pic? god damn


I use gimp for stuff like that:

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

It's like Photoshop (To an extent haha)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby trinell05 » Dec 28th, '11, 17:03

What a beautiful thread. Sad I missed it. :'(
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

Image
"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
User avatar
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Dec 9th, '10, 00:34
Gender: Female

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 17:05

trinell05 wrote:What a beautiful thread. Sad I missed it. :'(

theres still my avy :whistle:
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby trinell05 » Dec 28th, '11, 17:13

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
trinell05 wrote:What a beautiful thread. Sad I missed it. :'(

theres still my avy :whistle:


Dad? I had no idea. :unsure:
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

Image
"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
User avatar
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Dec 9th, '10, 00:34
Gender: Female

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 17:15

trinell05 wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:
trinell05 wrote:What a beautiful thread. Sad I missed it. :'(

theres still my avy :whistle:


Dad? I had no idea. :unsure:

huh? i dont look anything near that old lol
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby trinell05 » Dec 28th, '11, 17:22

My parents were teens when they conceived. It's highly possible. And I salute the girl for this. Sometimes guys don't get the message that you don't like them in that way, so you gotta fuck their friend to get through to them. It happens more often than you think. In extreme cases, you gotta go the for the brother, and if it calls for it, possibly the father. The father is the ultimate win because he will explain to the son how "she just needed a real man with experience." Not that I know about that kind of thing.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

Image
"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
User avatar
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Dec 9th, '10, 00:34
Gender: Female

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 17:24

trinell05 wrote:My parents were teens when they conceived. It's highly possible. And I salute the girl for this. Sometimes guys don't get the message that you don't like them in that way, so you gotta fuck their friend to get through to them. It happens more often than you think. In extreme cases, you gotta go the for the brother, and if it calls for it, possibly the father. The father is the ultimate win because he will explain to the son how "she just needed a real man with experience." Not that I know about that kind of thing.

eh true, im only 18 :P

and if your being serious then :facepalm
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 17:25

Lello wrote:seriously? that's the most evilish shit possible, she can just grow some ovaries and tell him she ain't into him.....

this, very much this. now whhy the fuck did i get hated on back then when i was right
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

Re: fuck life

Postby trinell05 » Dec 28th, '11, 17:34

And this is where men are bullshit. Y'all can produce sperm until your dying breath. Women only get like 400,000 eggs for life. Every period is a wasted egg. Our clocks are always ticking. Meanwhile y'all shoot children all over the damn place. That's why women who sell eggs get paid tens of thousands while y'all get like 200 bucks for like 6 months of sperm. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore but somewhere, I feel like I've made a point. At least about ovaries.
IcedSlim Shady wrote:why half of you, on this forum, are so dickhead?

Image
"I'm a preachin', twerkin,' bible-readin' mothafucka."
I Wish That I Could Be A Holmie 4 Life.
User avatar
trinell05
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Dec 9th, '10, 00:34
Gender: Female

Re: fuck life

Postby BigBoss » Dec 28th, '11, 17:36

trinell05 wrote:And this is where men are bullshit. Y'all can produce sperm until your dying breath. Women only get like 400,000 eggs for life. Every period is a wasted egg. Our clocks are always ticking. Meanwhile y'all shoot children all over the damn place. That's why women who sell eggs get paid tens of thousands while y'all get like 200 bucks for like 6 months of sperm. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore but somewhere, I feel like I've made a point. At least about ovaries.

im talking about how fucked up this situation is..lol
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Dec 26th, '10, 10:01
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Backstage



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]