The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent Clarifies His Suicidal Tweet

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent Clarifies His Suicidal Tweet

Postby SG. » Jan 12th, '12, 22:31

During a Twitter rant earlier this month, 50 Cent worried fans by tweeting, "I don't think I'm gonna live much longer," which was interpreted as threat of suicide. While promoting his Sleek by 50 headset at CES 2012, Fif spoke with CNET to clear up any misconceptions about the suicidal tweet and that he was only trying to communicate that life is too short to settle for less.

"You only got a certain amount of characters [on Twitter]. What I was trying to say is, what do you want your legacy to be? I want to be more than a guy who was able to create a few cool songs or was able to memorize the lines and have a decent performance in film projects," said Fiddy. "I want to be someone who impacts a lot of people’s lives in a positive way, so I’m a little more conscious of the things I’m doing in business to try and give back and make a difference."

He said that he's learned to live in the moment thanks to meditation that he learned from Deepak Chopra and that it's allowed him to focus on how he helps the world around him.

"I do believe life is short, and because humans are habit-forming and we look forward to the future and don’t want to think about - we all got bank accounts - tomorrow’s not promised, so you’ve got to be conscious of today."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1 ... idal-tweet
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Return to Shady / Aftermath News