The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

STEVE SPAG - Left Overs Mixtape

Re: STEVE SPAG - Left Overs Mixtape

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 4th, '12, 20:43

Zabe wrote:I'm just gonna give some general feedback.

A lot of the time, your voice is too aggressive for the song. Put it this way, if you were on the Yelawolf song "Get Away", you'd be Mystikal.

However, your beat selection is quite good, and your lyrics are on point. Good job.

I definitely get what you're saying man, I'll admit I'm a bit over aggressive when it comes to my delivery but that's just my personal preference I guess. I'd rather have people think I'm being over aggressive than not aggressive enough though so that's cool, haha.

Thanks for the feed man, glad you were digging the beats and lyrics!
:b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby FreeSpeech » Mar 5th, '12, 04:53

Steve Spag wrote:
Zabe wrote:I'm just gonna give some general feedback.

A lot of the time, your voice is too aggressive for the song. Put it this way, if you were on the Yelawolf song "Get Away", you'd be Mystikal.

However, your beat selection is quite good, and your lyrics are on point. Good job.

I definitely get what you're saying man, I'll admit I'm a bit over aggressive when it comes to my delivery but that's just my personal preference I guess. I'd rather have people think I'm being over aggressive than not aggressive enough though so that's cool, haha.

Thanks for the feed man, glad you were digging the beats and lyrics!
:b:

You never answered me, what is your plan with this rap shit? Are you still gonna be floating around forums promoting your amateur tapes when you're 40? Do you have any real life plans? What, do you think Dr. Dre is gonna swoop in and sign you? You said you don't even promote yourself to blogs. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 5th, '12, 04:55

^^
I'm done with you bro, lol.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby FreeSpeech » Mar 5th, '12, 05:04

Steve Spag wrote:^^
I'm done with you bro, lol.

LOL OK, because you know i'm right.

You have 0 real plan. You just upload mediocre tapes that have never gotten a significant reaction. How many tapes do you even have? Have you ever made over $10,000 in a year from music? Or even $1,000? Damn dog, get it together before you're 42 and still on TRShady saying "yo check my tape, i'mma blow up kid!"
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 5th, '12, 05:25

Why would I bother with someone like you? You've never given me props, you just shit on everything I do, don't expect me to be all friendly and divulge my thoughts and ideas on your trolling ass. Mind your dang business if you don't like it, clearly I got fans who do enjoy it (and i ain't even talking about this site). Like I said, let ME deal with my plans and you stick to yours, just don't stalk my ass.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby FreeSpeech » Mar 5th, '12, 05:34

Steve Spag wrote:Why would I bother with someone like you? You've never given me props, you just shit on everything I do, don't expect me to be all friendly and divulge my thoughts and ideas on your trolling ass. Mind your dang business if you don't like it, clearly I got fans who do enjoy it (and i ain't even talking about this site). Like I said, let ME deal with my plans and you stick to yours, just don't stalk my ass.

I have given you constructive criticism, but I really don't find much good in your music. It sounds like every other white kid on YouTube who will never make it. Just because I'm harsh doesn't mean what I say isn't true. Your shit's wack man, there is nothing unique about your stuff. Your image is lame, your covers are amateur, and your tapes all sound like just random songs thrown haphazardly together. Seriously, be honest, do you think you'll ever be making a living with this?

You want a compliment? Your sound quality/mixing is very good, perfectly acceptable for a real mixtape.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 5th, '12, 06:06

Who cares what I think? I'm going to do what makes me happy and whatever comes of it comes of it, guaranteed at the end of the day though I got a smile on my face because I KNOW I've inspired people, real human beings, and for the people that DO understand my music, man that's enough and everything else is icing on the cake. If you ain't with me then that's cool, I really don't care to be honest, just don't troll me and try to make me look like shit because if you did your homework you'd see that people respect me. So with that being said, I'm over this "argument", I got some Xbox to play, haha.
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby FreeSpeech » Mar 5th, '12, 06:27

Steve Spag wrote:Who cares what I think? I'm going to do what makes me happy and whatever comes of it comes of it, guaranteed at the end of the day though I got a smile on my face because I KNOW I've inspired people, real human beings, and for the people that DO understand my music, man that's enough and everything else is icing on the cake. If you ain't with me then that's cool, I really don't care to be honest, just don't troll me and try to make me look like shit because if you did your homework you'd see that people respect me. So with that being said, I'm over this "argument", I got some Xbox to play, haha.
:y:

OK champ. Just realize I'm not saying you can't do it, I'm saying you can't do it with what you are doing NOW. Big difference. It's your choice on whether or not you want to be a winner.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to A.S. Collections