The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem to join Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg at Coachella 4/20

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Eminem to join Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg at Coachella 4/20

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 16th, '12, 17:38

Zabe wrote:Does anybody have a rip of the whole thing?

I'm sure you can find it on Dailymotion

Then just use keepvid

What I did to download rocky's set
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby babyjane » Apr 16th, '12, 17:52

Here's the Full Set:

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq5pkf ... rch_algo=1

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq5sfj ... rch_algo=1

I enjoyed the show even though it looked more like a Snoop concert with Dre as wingman. They could have let Wiz stay home and get a decent meal and replaced his song with a Em, Dre, Snoop, Xzibit Bitch Please collab or something. And Til I Collapse of all the songs? :confusion: But Snoop is pure entertainment and Dre was good with his one dance move lol.
babyjane
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Apr 16th, '12, 18:26

Awesome performance.

Em is really beginning to define a stage presence again... and I like the fact it's different. An artist that stays stagnant or retreads styles and tones is so boring. He's constantly changing.

This whole emotional / growly energetic vibe of Recovery combined with his live band performance and, just this whole style and this energy here is definitely a valid phase in his career to me. And he's definitely doing the right thing by utilizing the shouting at different points now.

When it kicks in like "YOU CAME TO ME WHEN I WAS AT MY LOWEST!!" it's really effective, almost in a way he hasn't been before. He's certainly hit upon some definitive new high-points for me in his delivery and exploration lately.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Amaranthine » Apr 16th, '12, 18:42

EminemBase wrote:Awesome performance.

Em is really beginning to define a stage presence again... and I like the fact it's different. An artist that stays stagnant or retreads styles and tones is so boring. He's constantly changing.

This whole emotional / growly energetic vibe of Recovery combined with his live band performance and, just this whole style and this energy here is definitely a valid phase in his career to me. And he's definitely doing the right thing by utilizing the shouting at different points now.

When it kicks in like "YOU CAME TO ME WHEN I WAS AT MY LOWEST!!" it's really effective, almost in a way he hasn't been before. He's certainly hit upon some definitive new high-points for me in his delivery and exploration lately.

I agree, I loved the whole performance from Em.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Man1x » Apr 16th, '12, 19:17

NextEpisode wrote:Forget about Dre, one of my fav Em collabs ever. The acapella chorus being a highlight. As a live song especially. Of course...... Not with playback. But hey, fans seem to like it... Sad thing is, back in late 08/early 09, he would've nailed it, before his voice was beyond repair. Then again, fans love Em screaming with a shot voice...

I don't think there is anything wrong with his voice, it's just the shouting that makes it unpleasant.
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemBase » Apr 16th, '12, 19:21

Man1x wrote:
NextEpisode wrote:Forget about Dre, one of my fav Em collabs ever. The acapella chorus being a highlight. As a live song especially. Of course...... Not with playback. But hey, fans seem to like it... Sad thing is, back in late 08/early 09, he would've nailed it, before his voice was beyond repair. Then again, fans love Em screaming with a shot voice...

I don't think there is anything wrong with his voice, it's just the shouting that makes it unpleasant.

But people talk about this style like it's an upshot of him aging or something lmao...

He's INTENTIONALLY employing that style :confusion:

So I don't think he 'tried' to sound like he did in 99 but couldn't lmao. He just intentionally rapped it in his new style, it's pretty obvious. He's consciously sounding that way.

His voice isn't 'shot', he's purposely shouting. He defines each phase / every few years with a style.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 16th, '12, 19:40

Change your fucking clothes, Marsh. Jeez. Did they go all dubstep on the Forgot about Dre beat now? :facepalm: (should've done it this way to be honest http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8vtgCnDUo8A/ , nice and simple). Yes, artists are meant to grow and develop and whatnot....but this didn't work....at all. And yes, I AM criticizing Em walking around on stage like a duck with Tourette's (again), and the pointing foward and back arching. It's painful for me to watch him live these days. The man's all over the place, "spazzing out" and shit. I also think they should've done Bitch Please II since Xzibit was there. But no.....they chose to do fucking I Need A Doctor.

And after Richard, I'm not excited in the slightest anymore about any new Eminem material. I think I'll go and listen to Yellow Brick Road now..
That is all. :coffee:
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Trimss » Apr 16th, '12, 19:46

^ Yeah, like Yellow Brick Road is the dopest song he ever made. Lol.

I don't like his moves either but I don't care since I don't actually PAY to watch these videos on youtube, so it doesn't affect me in any way. I'm pretty sad he doesn't perform like he used to, but whatever.

And his flow on Richard is cool, he's funny in it and the adlibs are great too.

Geno wrote: His choice. I don't know why you have a deal with his clothes. I wouldn't mind him taking his hood off, but what difference does it make?

#NoHomole.

I don't like this weird walking and the clothes he's been wearing recently, well I hate his airmax's mostly.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 16th, '12, 19:58

Trimss wrote:^ Yeah, like Yellow Brick Road is the dopest song he ever made. Lol.

After listening to it more lately, it's better than fucking INAD, I'll tell you that now. :coffee:
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 16th, '12, 20:02

Menzo wrote:
SoldierShady wrote:Change your fucking clothes, Marsh. Jeez. Did they go all dubstep on the Forgot about Dre beat now? :facepalm: (should've done it this way to be honest http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8vtgCnDUo8A/ , nice and simple). Yes, artists are meant to grow and develop and whatnot....but this didn't work....at all. And yes, I AM criticizing Em walking around on stage like a duck with Tourette's (again), and the pointing foward and back arching. It's painful for me to watch him live these days. The man's all over the place, "spazzing out" and shit. I also think they should've done Bitch Please II since Xzibit was there. But no.....they chose to do fucking I Need A Doctor.

And after Richard, I'm not excited in the slightest anymore about any new Eminem material. I think I'll go and listen to Yellow Brick Road now..
That is all. :coffee:

That is all.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JAGODA » Apr 16th, '12, 20:13

I checked the whole concert and I have to say that it was absolutely amazing. :worship: :worship:

They could do THE UP IN SMOKE TOUR PART 2, it'd be unbelievable.
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 16th, '12, 20:19

Menzo wrote:Image

Seriously though, you don't sound too convincing.

Wasn't trying to convince anyone? :confusion: Just giving my two cents. And are you just that big of a Stan? Just because you thought the performance was "epic omg" and "fucking amazing hands down!!!111" doesn't mean it was for me. I'm saying it sucked and all of a sudden I'm a fag now?

C'mon son.

C'mon..

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby NextEpisode » Apr 16th, '12, 20:47

Geno wrote:Smh. Em's voice is great

Especially during the 'Forget About Dre' chorus/acapella :flutter:
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BumShiv » Apr 16th, '12, 21:14

Staying up til' 3 watching this was so worth it. The only complaint was the Forgot About Dre acapella thing. Em wasn't lip syncing because i could hear him but it was just playing in the background. TUPAC THO :worship: :worship:
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 16th, '12, 21:27

Menzo wrote:You're criticizing the dumbest things imaginable.

- Em's clothing

The most unimportant thing to ever scrutinize. Em is going to perform with what he's comfortable wearing, no one bitched when he performed with baggy pants for 5 years straight. Shut the fuck up.

- Em's walking on stage

*doorbell* Hello? Oh hey, guys, 2009 is here!

- Em's hand movements

Oh! And he brought his retarded critics too!

The Dubstep mix is the only understandable portion of your little blood coaxed rag rant, and even that is weak. It wasn't even Dubstep on Eminem's part.

But yeah, go listen to "Yellow Brick Road" lmao

Ahem, excuse me. If I don't like it, I'll criticize the hell out of it. YOU shut the fuck up. And just because it's 2012 he gets a pass to just straight up suck performance-wise??? Well....sorraaaaay, Stanley, I didn't know that's how things work around here now. I'm not like the 90% of fags on here who just bend over and take whatever he comes out with JUST because he's Eminem.

AND YES, Yellow Brick Road is better than LTWYL, So Bad, No Love, You're Never Over, Spacebound, Richard...fucking Not Afraid and, dare I say it..since the stan community sees this song as possessing awesomeness of epic proportions, 25 to Life, lol. COMBINED. :whistle: Better production....everthing.
Last edited by SoldierShady on Apr 16th, '12, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem