The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How to get rid of Marijuana out of your system fast?

For threads of little importance, general chit chat and forum games. Be aware posts do not count in this section.

How to get rid of Marijuana out of your system fast?

Postby KaZer » May 17th, '12, 19:04

I'm trying to clean my system out for a job and I want to know is there drinks like cranberry or something that helps to get rid it quick? Any helpful tips?

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Re: How to get rid of Marijuana out of your system fast?

Postby DƎRDYPK » May 17th, '12, 19:07

Smoke more Image
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby AbramIsaac » May 17th, '12, 19:09

How long do you have until you have to take the test, and how much do you smoke?

Cranberry is good. Lots of water and exercise also work well together. If you have to, you can drink a ton of water around 4 hours before your test, and you'll dilute your sample. In order to avoid raising any kind of suspicion about it, take some B12 supplements when you drink the water to add color to it.

Now, if the test is being done at a lab, then you may be in a little worse shape, as they may be able to detect that you've altered your sample. For this, I'd suggest using something besides your urine. Synthetic urine has always done the trick, but now some of the labs are being trained in how to spot it. If you want to be extra safe, buy some dehydrated urine, and follow the instructions that come with it.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby KaZer » May 17th, '12, 21:18

Target and Game stop, Giants, NY Bagels...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 17th, '12, 22:44

Also on the water thing, make sure you do that the day of and not the days before, I dont think that the water completely washes out your system it just makes your piss dilute
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » May 17th, '12, 22:48

i think there is something at GNC you can get, a kid i know took it after he had just smoked and passed a drug test he had like 2 hrs later.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 17th, '12, 23:26

Oh yeah, if you are determined enough/ can spend some money its very easy, just get some Detox its about 30-50 bucks, Although I think you have to drink the whole thing like 5 hours before the test,( it tastes like ass) then piss 5 times before the test (drink lots of water) and your sure to pass 99%
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » May 18th, '12, 02:55

ShAdYTiLIDie wrote:Oh yeah, if you are determined enough/ can spend some money its very easy, just get some Detox its about 30-50 bucks, Although I think you have to drink the whole thing like 5 hours before the test,( it tastes like ass) then piss 5 times before the test (drink lots of water) and your sure to pass 99%

This. I got one of those just in case I needed it. Still have the drink actually.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » May 18th, '12, 03:23

Menzo wrote:
ShAdYTiLIDie wrote:Oh yeah, if you are determined enough/ can spend some money its very easy, just get some Detox its about 30-50 bucks, Although I think you have to drink the whole thing like 5 hours before the test,( it tastes like ass) then piss 5 times before the test (drink lots of water) and your sure to pass 99%

Detox ain't drop yet :shifty:

BAAHAHA :laughing: YET
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » May 18th, '12, 10:39

You have to take drug tests for normal jobs? What?
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ImHungry » May 18th, '12, 15:29

Eat green vegetables.
ImHungry
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AbramIsaac » May 18th, '12, 17:18

bigray wrote:
Slimm wrote:You have to take drug tests for normal jobs? What?

The dude must be from USA!

Yeah, there are quite a few minimum wage/just above minimum wage jobs that require drug tests...or at least threaten to make you take one.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » May 18th, '12, 19:12

Oh fuck you, you Canadian sack of shit!

It's become so regular, that people can't protest it on a matter of principal anymore without looking like a drug addict. There are now drug testing labs in most cities with a population of 10,000 or more that contract for local businesses to screen potential applicants. All state jobs programs require you to put your application through one of these places, they'll process it, and then require you to submit a sample.

There are a few really good places out there that don't require a drug test, but they are getting more and more rare. Call centers usually don't, and most fast food places don't either, but you don't have to have a high-risk or high-paying job to be required to drop urine. I know a girl that had to just to bag groceries, and every single Walmart in the country requires a urine analysis prior to employment.

It's bullshit, because a majority of Americans support legalization. Hell, even medical patients are unable to get jobs that require a drug screening, because there is no exemption for medical marijuana.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » May 18th, '12, 19:16

This is true.

Canada has a more sensible approach to most things though, and as a general rule, your population is more intelligent. You don't have a knee-jerk opposition to regulation, and good god, you have Universal Healthcare. Of course, these things aren't all that impressive when you're compared to other industrialized nations, but compared to the most powerful nation on the planet, you're probably 30 years ahead of us on most social issues.

I'm just waiting for you guys to legalize, and I don't even smoke.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby WakeUpShow » May 18th, '12, 19:56

when did u stop smoking?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Backstage