The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

! Trimss & SajN & Hopsin !

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

! Trimss & SajN & Hopsin !

Postby SajN » Nov 10th, '12, 23:25

So as you know, Trimss and I met in London to go to the Hopsin concert.

I was there Wednesday, living at my aunt's. Thursday, I got up at 7 AM, so I could get to the train station and meet that lil guy.

He arrived 9 AM at Kings Cross (and yes, we went to platform 9 3/4 to see the Harry Potter thing), then we went to McDonald's to eat.

After that we just went around and looked at stuff, thinking of what to do. I bought Xzibit's new album while Trimss printed out his ticket. Then we decided to go to Tim Westwood because that's where Hopsin was gonna show up. We found the place, but he wasn't there. He had another office though, which we found out later, but we couldn't find that place. Oh my god, we walked so much it felt like we were dying.

Around 6 PM we went to the venue and stood in the line, there were like 8-10 people before us.
They opened the doors a little bit after 8 PM. We went in, stood in front at the right side.

First some girl started to sing, it was fine, but her booty was finer. She looked nervous as fuck, lol.

Then Jarren Benton came on stage and put on one hell of a show. I have never listened to him, but damn, he was awesome. He owned the stage. That alone made me want to check out his stuff. After him, Dizzy Wright got on stage. Never listened to him either. He was alright, but I didn't feel him that much.

Then... then, bitches and gentlemen, Hopsin himself came on stage. The crowd went nuts! They started pushing and screaming. He performed songs like Kill Her, Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5, Baby's Daddy ( :worship: :worship: :worship: ), Nocturnal Rainbows, How You Like Me Now. He actually he brought up one dude from the crowd during that song, so the dude could do SwzZz's verse. It was funny as fuck, lmao.
Later he also brought up three people who would spit a 16 each, and the crowd would decide the winner.

When he stagedived, he actually fell down :P Then he tried again, and he stood on the crowd and rapped, looked amazing. I think I have a picture. Will look for it after this post.

At another point, during a song, Jarren Benton managed to spill his drink on the computer which DJ Hoppa was handling, so the song stopped, and Hopsin flipped at him :laughing:

The crowd was getting so packed, and next to me, suddenly a big ass guy with muscles appeared. He was taller than me, and he acted like he owned the place... Moving his body and arms, jumping up and down. I was stuck, I couldn't move at all, my feet were hurting so much, neither could I get him away, barely saw the stage. I was so pissed, Trimss could see that. I wanted to kill that guy. I'd stab him if I had a knife right there.

Nevertheless, the concert was hella dope. After it ended, people started walking out, but some stayed, including Trimss and me. We met DJ Hoppa, exchanged a few words. Jarren came out, we took pictures with him, talked to him. Did the same with Dizzy.
We even met and talked to Dame.

Hopsin wasn't coming out, and then the security told everyone to go out. We walked very slow, and were the last guys to up the stairs. Upstairs we waited a bit, and I turned around and IT WAS HOPSIN!!!

The security pushed us aside and made him walk outside. A couple people got a picture with him. I approached him and asked for a picture, so we did it. Took a picture with him. Told him that we came all the way from Norway and Belgium to see the concert. He was like "yeah, that's cool". We also said that we're from the TRshady forum, and he did of course remember that.

Hang on, I am not done. A little bit more.

It was 11 PM or something, and Hopsin got in the van (no, Swifty McVay wasn't the driver). Trimss had to take his train 5-6 AM, so we decided not to go home and sleep, no matter how fucking tired and sleepy we were. Plus our legs were hurting like shit. We had been outside since 9 AM!

We went to King's Cross, sat in McDonald's and ate and just sat there. Then we went inside King Cross, there was a bar there, so we rested in there untill it closed; 3 AM. We just sat there and rapped and freestyled and shit, lmao.

After it closed we went out in the station. Cold as fuck. No where to go. We tried to sleep while sitting down. COLD AS FUCK. Around 4-5 AM a coffee shop opened. It was warm in there, we had a drink, and slept a bit, and then my lil nigga went back home to Belgium.

I went back to my aunt's, and it was 6-7 AM.

Friday I met TRshady for the first time. It was cool.

Sorry for this long ass book, but we wanted to let you all know how the trip went down. After all, there were two TRshady members meeting (actually, Hopsin is a member here, so three members ;) oh, plus TRshady himself).

Here are the pictures.

Hopsin on the crowd

All tired and shit after the concert.

Trimss' disgusting food.

Coffee shop, lol.

Relaxing right before we went to stand in the line.

We were tired as fuck, and tried to sleep there, lol.

Brothers from different mothers.

Making a digusted face right after I took a sip of that drink I bought, and right when the camera took a picture lol. Trimss seems to be amused.

In the toilet. You can imagine what we did.

Drunk Dizzy and me.

Drunk Dizzy and Trimss.

Jarren and Trimss.

Jarren and me.

And... the picture you've been waiting for (lol at the guy to the left)!

! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Re: ! Trimss & SajN & Hopsin !

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 10th, '12, 23:29

first
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Sam. » Nov 10th, '12, 23:32

That's hot. I'm jealous. All the dude's in TR need to go to an Eminem concert together someday.
Last edited by Sam. on Nov 10th, '12, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » Nov 10th, '12, 23:32

Hage wrote:i hate you guys.

did you take the pics while he was skateboarding or some shit ?

He didn't skateboard in front of us. He just appeared out of his room with a skateboard.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Trimss » Nov 10th, '12, 23:32

Yeah bitches, I have my name in a " ! ... ! " thread.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Trimss » Nov 10th, '12, 23:37

So.. We also went to Madame's Tussaud museum or whatever, with all the cool ass celebrity statues/whatver.

I didn't really want to get in, but SajN insisted and so we were like okay let's go. An old man came to us and talked about some fucking 2for1 coupons, and he was selling them for 10 pounds. So we were like yeah let's think about it, and while we were thinking about it, the guy was selling them to other people.

I wasn't sure it was legit because the guy honestly seemed awkward. So I went to ask the security guy, and he told me "Good job, if you bought it you couldn't have got inside and you'd have lost money" so we didn't get in. It became messy as fuck and the security guys were kicking him out, but they wanted him to give the money back first.

Then the supervisor wanted to talk to us, but he didn't, so we left.. That shit was intense lol. And fun.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby LIL_B » Nov 10th, '12, 23:41

id fuck trimss in the ass
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » Nov 10th, '12, 23:45

TR mentioned that we should try to get some European TR meeting going on.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Sam. » Nov 10th, '12, 23:46

Let's go to an Eminem Concert y'll!
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby LIL_B » Nov 10th, '12, 23:48

Sam. wrote:Let's go to an Eminem Concert y'll!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Nov 10th, '12, 23:57

thats pretty cool, shame the most fucked picture is the hopsin one but thats dope anyway guys :y:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » Nov 10th, '12, 23:58

the real slim shady wrote:thats pretty cool, shame the most fucked picture is the hopsin one but thats dope anyway guys :y:

Yeah, the girl who took the picture did a bad job. It was too light, and unfocused. I made my brother edit the picture a bit, but that's probably the best we could get.

Couldn't take another picture because the security told us to go.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Slim Fiasco » Nov 11th, '12, 00:00

SajN wrote:TR mentioned that we should try to get some European TR meeting going on.

Too bad he won't show up.

And guys that whole trip looks extra awesome, great lookin' out for seeing Hop perform and further more getting a pic with him. Too bad he'll never come in here but maybe I'll catch some show in the US next summer.

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » Nov 11th, '12, 00:02

Slim Fiasco wrote:
SajN wrote:TR mentioned that we should try to get some European TR meeting going on.

Too bad he won't show up.

Says who? He probably will. I mean, he did show up to meet me (the first TRian ever), and we went out and had some drinks and we talked. Cool guy.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby the real slim shady » Nov 11th, '12, 00:06

SajN wrote:
the real slim shady wrote:thats pretty cool, shame the most fucked picture is the hopsin one but thats dope anyway guys :y:

Yeah, the girl who took the picture did a bad job. It was too light, and unfocused. I made my brother edit the picture a bit, but that's probably the best we could get.

Couldn't take another picture because the security told us to go.

fuck em. Should have kicked their asses and told hop to get in the cab with you.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to Shady Shots