The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

ever gone into an extreme higher state of consciousness?

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jan 4th, '13, 06:25

Has anyone ever experienced an extreme higher state of consciousness that came naturally without using drugs? Well its happened to me before and its so hard to explain just what happens, but I will do my best to explain it.

The most intense feeling I ever had was when I tried Ecstasy my first time. Well this higher state of awareness feeling was probably 1,000 times more intense and vivid. I felt like I was in heaven, not redeemed or condemned. I was right in the middle and I felt like I was at the very center of existence.

My emotions and feelings were in the most extreme of all category' so I felt like I was in the middle experiencing them all at the same time, I was extremely balanced and unbalanced because I wasn't controlling it.

It was like having no thoughts or every thought at once. Like having no memory or memory of everything that's ever happened. Like what it must have been like for Adam and Eve to have bitten from the apple of good and evil to have their mind opened up to a whole other form of existence and knowledge. Or what it must have been like before they ate the fruit, not knowing.

I became aware of my environment like nothing I ever had experienced before. My thoughts and the environment were connected completely. Whatever my thoughts were they were in tune with everything that was happening as if I was controlling everything or everything was controlling me.

I wasn't just myself I felt like I was everything in my sight at once like everything had the same mind or something. It was like my mind was controlling its own thoughts and knew how to predetermine what came into my sight so that whatever I would see had relationship to what I was thinking.

For example: When I went into this tunnel under a bridge at first my thoughts were positive and it was brighter. As I kept walking my thoughts became negative and it got darker and then glass started to appear on the ground. When I saw that, I turned around and walked away and my thoughts became positive again, but I wasn't in control of what I was thinking the environment was it seemed.

Then I came to a river where I seen a black bird across the river just standing on the rocks and for some reason I felt I had to go over to the other side to get closer to it. When I finally got close enough I seen that it was just a black hole in the rocks.

Then my body was directed to one certain spot on the rocks next to the river were I sat down, it was a place where my thoughts and entire being was in harmony with everything. For some reason I was convinced to drink from the river so I did. Then some birds starting coming near the river on the other side. I saw one get in the river so I asked it "are you going to take a bath?" then he seemed excited as he dipped under the water to take a quick bath. I was talking to him and he would move and chirp as if we were communicating somehow. Like with our consciousness' and not just with the words I was speaking to him.

It was all very intense as it was happening I just remember thinking why is this happening, there must be a reason. I also remember when I was sitting by the river that I was in the presence of God, Jesus, and Satan. I remember talking to Satan telling him that I couldn't help him because in my mind, my heart, or spirit I was receiving the message that he was asking for my help. After that it rubbed off but my mind still wasn't mine to control. I was in another form of consciousness for about 3 months and in the middle of those 3 months is when this extreme part happened.

It was only after my near death incident is when I snapped out of it. I don't know what the purpose of this happening was for or what I was supposed to do, I just hope it made me a better human and that I didn't let God down, because I really felt like the enemy and his forces were either trying really hard to stop me from doing something, or trying really hard to get me to do something. Which they did because after that is when I went to the psychiatric hospital and I began to falsely preach on Satan's behalf. But then God strictly corrected me and I snapped out of it like I said.

I really wonder if anyone has ever gone through the same trial and felt the things that I felt and if their mind has gone where mine went. I think this higher form of consciousness is something that many people will encounter sometime or another but they will have different results and experience with it.

Anyway thats about it. Whatever it was I don't have the answers to only God does..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 6th, '14, 21:53, edited 10 times in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: ever gone into a extreme higher state of consciousness?

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 4th, '13, 06:28

I get natural highs when it rains. :happy:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jan 4th, '13, 08:30

That's cool man. But what I experienced that day is way beyond my understanding. The feeling of it all and what it was meant for and why it happened is a mystery that seems to have no answers. Something that extreme doesn't just happen for no reason. I have found no other stories on the internet of people who have had a similar experience of going into a way extreme higher state of consciousness without even trying. Not to mention I cut my own tongue off about a month later because I didn't snap all the way out of it and was mad at myself for deceiving people with lies acting as a false profit(Proverbs 10:31).

This probably happened because they put me on 5 different meds when I went to the psychiatric hospital. I didn't know how to manage them, that added to already being out of my mind is what did it. I am very lucky I didn't bleed to death because I was bleeding profusely all the rest of that night. I remember thinking "If I survive this, God is definitely on my side". But it seemed that as soon as I did what needed to be done, I snapped out of the mind confusion I was in and I got my sanity back. Praise God, this was a very difficult time to get through.
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 10th, '13, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Jan 5th, '13, 19:39

Oh, here we go...
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Jan 5th, '13, 19:49

what a bunch of poop
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Chet Starr » Jan 5th, '13, 19:58

CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Halftongue Dre » Jan 6th, '13, 02:39

what a bunch of haters..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ImANoob » Jan 6th, '13, 02:43

i got drugged by a 47 year old. i felt great for a few minutes til i woke up a day later with a headache and vaseline in my anus.

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 6th, '13, 06:16

ImANoob wrote:i got drugged by a 47 year old. i felt great for a few minutes til i woke up a day later with a headache and vaseline in my anus.

It was that guy on your avi wasn't it...
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby ImANoob » Jan 7th, '13, 02:10

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
ImANoob wrote:i got drugged by a 47 year old. i felt great for a few minutes til i woke up a day later with a headache and vaseline in my anus.

you dont know cal chuchesta? :o :facepalm

ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Solace » Jan 7th, '13, 02:15

ImANoob wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:

you dont know cal chuchesta? :o :facepalm

I doubt anyone on TR does except for you tbh
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ImANoob » Jan 7th, '13, 02:17

do you know solace?

ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Solace » Jan 7th, '13, 02:18

Nope
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ImANoob » Jan 7th, '13, 02:18

ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 7th, '13, 02:19

I can't believe you facepalmed me for not knowing who that is. smh.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Next

Return to The Afterparty