The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Painkiller & Eedee - Soon You'll Understand

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Painkiller & Eedee - Soon You'll Understand

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 22nd, '13, 03:18

Eedee LoF
Painkiller LoF

Da ill beat

Eedee
Sometimes it feels like I'm alive at the morgue,
Staring at all the death, hell, I'll try it some more.
I need to power on on the package like it's shown
But you don't know how you're wrong, when I sit and cry alone.
I look at this coward's arm sliced till his mind is blown
All the flowers gone in this green field, sound of a xylophone
Plays in my head as my brains trickle out of it
They say that I'm dead, had nice days now I'm bound to quit.
I get the feeling at times that no one understands me,
It may be cliche, but these days, depression I can't beat.
It had me at the moment that I realized I fucked up,
Only had one chance and I blew it, leave blood - guts
Strewn on the floor as I fall on my sword,
You gone and fuck me over and call me a poor-
Boy, well whore, voice your opinion after I'm dead,
Because maybe once I'm gone you'll finally capture my best.

[Hook]

Painkiller
You see, what's understood ain't gotta be explained
But to you the listener, it's different simple and plain
I know you hear but do you feel the words I'm saying?
Every single rhyme and single line that I'm laying
With all my thoughts, deep and dark as an abyss
But they hit you firm and gently just like a kiss
Although you skim through it and look pass the message
Regardless, not receiving the lesson nor the presage
I know it every time you stare at my sixteens's frontin'
So you ignore and let me know that it means nothing
Are my words just a blur? I need you to focus,
Because through these frames it's hard see through the broken
When you begin to actually hear, you'll never miss it
It'll be crystal clear to your ear, every time you listen
So from now on don't be so blunder man
This is for you not for me, soon you'll understand
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Re: Painkiller & Eedee - Soon You'll Understand

Postby Eedee » Jan 22nd, '13, 03:22

Boy that was dope.

Are my words just a blur? I need you to focus,
Because through these frames it's hard see through the broken
When you begin to actually hear, you'll never miss it
It'll be crystal clear to your ear, every time you listen
So from now on don't be so blunder man
This is for you not for me, soon you'll understand

This part was awesome, I like how it transitions into the hook. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 22nd, '13, 03:28

Thanks bru. I love the way yours was executed, I tried to replicate it but failed miserably. It turned out great, thank you for this, hopefully we can work more in the future.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Jan 22nd, '13, 03:31

Yeah we'll for sure collab more, brah.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 22nd, '13, 03:35

Eedee wrote:Yeah we'll for sure collab more, brah.

:flutter: yesss
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby CanadaPure » Jan 22nd, '13, 04:13

Imma give you some sexy feed because I'm a sexy kind of guy:

Eedee - Great rhyming as usual. I don't really think I'm in any position to give C&C to you because you've been here a long time, I feel like your strengths were what Pain was weaker on, and vice versa. It balanced out nicely, overall a very solid verse as usual. Yours was darker than Pains was, not sure who laid first, but the contrast was nice.

Pain - I felt like yours flow was better than Eedee's, but the rhyming was weaker (like I said, it balanced out because of that). Your final six were my favorite part of the song completely (including Eedee's verse), but I wasn't overly big on the first 4 bars. Fortunately you finished strong, and that's more important than the start of your verse.

Very solid performance by both parties. No mind blowing concepts or anything, but incredibly solid. Nice work!
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 22nd, '13, 04:43

CanadaPure wrote:Imma give you some sexy feed because I'm a sexy kind of guy:

Eedee - Great rhyming as usual. I don't really think I'm in any position to give C&C to you because you've been here a long time, I feel like your strengths were what Pain was weaker on, and vice versa. It balanced out nicely, overall a very solid verse as usual. Yours was darker than Pains was, not sure who laid first, but the contrast was nice.

Pain - I felt like yours flow was better than Eedee's, but the rhyming was weaker (like I said, it balanced out because of that). Your final six were my favorite part of the song completely (including Eedee's verse), but I wasn't overly big on the first 4 bars. Fortunately you finished strong, and that's more important than the start of your verse.

Very solid performance by both parties. No mind blowing concepts or anything, but incredibly solid. Nice work!

Not as sexy as I would've liked the feed to be but thank you. Well I'm the king pin when it comes to flows, that everybody knows.

As for the weaker rhyming that was planned due to what you said above :shifty:

Thanks for the feed anyway bru. :flutter:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Jan 22nd, '13, 05:21

Thanks CP. Appreciate the feed.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jan 22nd, '13, 05:40

This was nice fellas. Eedee, you know, you show a lot of promise. I know you're new here and all, but you've got the concept of multis. Haha, but honestly, this was a solid effort as always. I got your flow pretty easy, I think you came hard on all aspects. Good message, good lyrics, good flow, etc.

Pain, you had a good verse too. But rhymes have got to improve. It's not even necessary for good songs, if you ever record, multis aren't as important. But on a lyrical piece the only we have to judge are the lyrics. There were some nice nukes in there, some stuff I didn't notice. I get the message was important, and that was well executed. But, when you mature a little more as a writer you'll be able to juggle keeping the rhymes impressive while maintaining the same message. It's tough, but you show a lot of promise, and you had some good bars in here. Just focus on improving the technical aspects of your verse, to where it's strong on all fronts. That's the ultimate goal for a writer on this site, you've got as good a shot as any to accomplish that. :y:
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 22nd, '13, 05:47

Mr.DGAF wrote:This was nice fellas. Eedee, you know, you show a lot of promise. I know you're new here and all, but you've got the concept of multis. Haha, but honestly, this was a solid effort as always. I got your flow pretty easy, I think you came hard on all aspects. Good message, good lyrics, good flow, etc.

Pain, you had a good verse too. But rhymes have got to improve. It's not even necessary for good songs, if you ever record, multis aren't as important. But on a lyrical piece the only we have to judge are the lyrics. There were some nice nukes in there, some stuff I didn't notice. I get the message was important, and that was well executed. But, when you mature a little more as a writer you'll be able to juggle keeping the rhymes impressive while maintaining the same message. It's tough, but you show a lot of promise, and you had some good bars in here. Just focus on improving the technical aspects of your verse, to where it's strong on all fronts. That's the ultimate goal for a writer on this site, you've got as good a shot as any to accomplish that. :y:

Definitely, thank you for taking the time to giving me a thorough feed DGAF, I really appreciate it. I felt I sacrificed rhymes in order to get the point across, I think I rhyme pretty decent(not here particularly) but like in here for example viewtopic.php?f=24&t=152838. But anyways getting better as writer is my ultimate goal and I will take what you told me and make the best out of it, thanks again.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Jan 22nd, '13, 06:09

Mr.DGAF wrote:This was nice fellas. Eedee, you know, you show a lot of promise. I know you're new here and all, but you've got the concept of multis. Haha, but honestly, this was a solid effort as always. I got your flow pretty easy, I think you came hard on all aspects. Good message, good lyrics, good flow, etc.

Smh.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Creative Writing