The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Detox doesnt have to be released at all

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Re: Detox doesnt have to be released at all

Postby rapaddict92 » Feb 13th, '13, 02:08

lmao i remember when "kush" came out. track was dope. to much time passed though. my hype died. now looking more forward to 50 and Em's albums. Random note: would be cool if Em drop an album with NO name. just nothing. so huge words can't describe it.
rapaddict92
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Feb 22nd, '13, 14:36

The problem is Dre still have his standards sky high & he's his own worst critic so if ''Detox'' is to finally drop, either he has get to a point where he thinks ''Detox'' will be better than ''2001'' or in further future when he's not relevant anymore he'll want to get back on the map again. But the headphones, Em & 50 been on Aftermath, him helping K. Dot to be what he is now & the fact he's the West coast's barometer makes it clear he's not getting irrelevant anytime soon so y'all better be ready for a long ass wait before we get to hear it.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby King Lance » Feb 24th, '13, 02:08

francesco wrote:The problem is Dre still have his standards sky high & he's his own worst critic so if ''Detox'' is to finally drop, either he has get to a point where he thinks ''Detox'' will be better than ''2001'' or in further future when he's not relevant anymore he'll want to get back on the map again. But the headphones, Em & 50 been on Aftermath, him helping K. Dot to be what he is now & the fact he's the West coast's barometer makes it clear he's not getting irrelevant anytime soon so y'all better be ready for a long ass wait before we get to hear it.

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Francesco » Feb 1st, '14, 14:23

King Lance wrote:
francesco wrote:The problem is Dre still have his standards sky high & he's his own worst critic so if ''Detox'' is to finally drop, either he has get to a point where he thinks ''Detox'' will be better than ''2001'' or in further future when he's not relevant anymore he'll want to get back on the map again. But the headphones, Em & 50 been on Aftermath, him helping K. Dot to be what he is now & the fact he's the West coast's barometer makes it clear he's not getting irrelevant anytime soon so y'all better be ready for a long ass wait before we get to hear it.

:y:

We've actually been talking about Detox a lot lately & like I said in that other thread I'd be happy to hear whatever new/old Dre. I really hope he'll get to a point he's not that much of a perfectionist & is gonna drop many of those songs he's sitting on.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Aftermath Entertainment