The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Re: Game Says Dr. Dre Will "Never" Release "Detox"

Postby KaZer » Apr 12th, '13, 21:00

Game might end up dissing K.dot if he grew huge as a rap artist

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Apr 13th, '13, 00:46

KaZer wrote:Game might end up dissing K.dot if he grew huge as a rap artist

It's just a matter of time before Game got annoyed by all the props K.Dot is getting IMO.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby MistaVijilantee » Apr 15th, '13, 21:15

francesco wrote:

It's just a matter of time before Game got annoyed by all the props K.Dot is getting IMO.

Didn't he say he almost did in a song?
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Apr 15th, '13, 22:25

MistaVijilantee wrote:
francesco wrote:

Didn't he say he almost did in a song?

Regardless... now he's riding the big wave showing love to K.Dot & even went at Shyne for saying GKMC was trash. K.Dot got too big though... it's a matter of time before Game gets fed up of all those King of the West coast claims & shit. He's one pitiful jealous sucka so I expect him to swing at K.Dot in the near future. It's gonna last a bit more 'cuz K.Dot always showed love to him & 'cuz of the fact they've collaborated but I see it coming anyway. K.Dot collaborated with 50 too so thing are gonna change. Watch!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby KaZer » Apr 17th, '13, 06:46

Regardless... now he's riding the big wave showing love to K.Dot & even went at Shyne for saying GKMC was trash. K.Dot got too big though... it's a matter of time before Game gets fed up of all those King of the West coast claims & shit. He's one pitiful jealous sucka so I expect him to swing at K.Dot in the near future. It's gonna last a bit more 'cuz K.Dot always showed love to him & 'cuz of the fact they've collaborated but I see it coming anyway. K.Dot collaborated with 50 too so thing are gonna change. Watch![/quote]

True and I could see that happen in near future but again I like the Game back in the day when he was cool with the crew, mostly 50 Cent... which 50 got him famous, dontcha you agree?

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 17th, '13, 06:55

Anyone heard Game's music before aftermath? He was god awful, aftermath made him

Game is officially the most annoying rapper in the game. Dumb som bitch

-rant over-
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Rattle1 » Apr 17th, '13, 07:02

francesco wrote:
Regardless... now he's riding the big wave showing love to K.Dot & even went at Shyne for saying GKMC was trash. K.Dot got too big though... it's a matter of time before Game gets fed up of all those King of the West coast claims & shit. He's one pitiful jealous sucka so I expect him to swing at K.Dot in the near future. It's gonna last a bit more 'cuz K.Dot always showed love to him & 'cuz of the fact they've collaborated but I see it coming anyway. K.Dot collaborated with 50 too so thing are gonna change. Watch!

Drake will be jealous as well.

Chris Brown called Kendrick the best lyricist and the leader right now, Drake is probably jealous as well but I don't expect an artist to diss Kendrick, not now.
Everybody gave him props : From Andre 3000, Nas, Ice Cube to Lady Gaga, they all think that Kendrick is the future. I can't see someone dissing Kendrick in the near future, especially when the whole game is fucking with you, it wouldn't be good for your career I guess.
I thought it was only hype but the kid is getting bigger and bigger every day, it's crazy.

As for Game, he will definitely diss Kendrick. A lot of sites mention GKMC as one of the best debuts instead of The Documentary and Kendrick keeps saying that he saved the west coast, Game is agonizing right now :laughing:
Rattle1
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Apr 17th, '13, 07:24

Tbh, Kendrick is one amazing fucking rapper
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby King Lance » Apr 17th, '13, 07:27

The only problem I have with Kendrick is that he is a "yes man" and he has been a yes man since 2010/2011.
He always releases uncompromised albums but he works with everybody outside of his albums, he can't say No and he even lets people remixing his old verses (at least 4 songs were released these last 2 months and these songs had very old Kendrick's verses :facepalm )

He should be like Eminem, he should hibernate a few months lol.

OT: I'd like to listen to Detox, Aftermath has an amazing line up right now :'(

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BigBoss » Apr 17th, '13, 07:34

His big buzz is coming from his features though
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Apr 17th, '13, 14:37

KaZer wrote:True and I could see that happen in near future but again I like the Game back in the day when he was cool with the crew, mostly 50 Cent... which 50 got him famous, dontcha you agree?

Of course I agree... Game was told by Interscope he's off Aftermath even before his debut was released & then 50 came, gave him his deal back doing like 6-7 hooks for him & it all took off from there. 3 of those records made the album as the first 3 official singles & hit that hard that Game is still eating of 'em & still riding the wave the created for him. 50 arguably did more for Game than Dre did if I have to be honest.

Chet Starr wrote:Anyone heard Game's music before aftermath? He was god awful, aftermath made him
Game is officially the most annoying rapper in the game. Dumb som bitch -rant over-

I've heard him before the Documentary lol I totally agree with you!

Rattle1 wrote:
francesco wrote:Regardless... now he's riding the big wave showing love to K.Dot & even went at Shyne for saying GKMC was trash. K.Dot got too big though... it's a matter of time before Game gets fed up of all those King of the West coast claims & shit. He's one pitiful jealous sucka so I expect him to swing at K.Dot in the near future. It's gonna last a bit more 'cuz K.Dot always showed love to him & 'cuz of the fact they've collaborated but I see it coming anyway. K.Dot collaborated with 50 too so thing are gonna change. Watch!

Drake will be jealous as well.
Chris Brown called Kendrick the best lyricist and the leader right now, Drake is probably jealous as well but I don't expect an artist to diss Kendrick, not now.
Everybody gave him props : From Andre 3000, Nas, Ice Cube to Lady Gaga, they all think that Kendrick is the future. I can't see someone dissing Kendrick in the near future, especially when the whole game is fucking with you, it wouldn't be good for your career I guess.
I thought it was only hype but the kid is getting bigger and bigger every day, it's crazy.
As for Game, he will definitely diss Kendrick. A lot of sites mention GKMC as one of the best debuts instead of The Documentary and Kendrick keeps saying that he saved the west coast, Game is agonizing right now :laughing:

It might happen but Drake has a great personality & is on top of his game actually so I doubt it... on another hand Game is bitter & less & less relevant plus he always does that anyway so in his case it's just a matter of time.

Lance5 wrote:The only problem I have with Kendrick is that he is a "yes man" and he has been a yes man since 2010/2011.
He always releases uncompromised albums but he works with everybody outside of his albums, he can't say No and he even lets people remixing his old verses (at least 4 songs were released these last 2 months and these songs had very old Kendrick's verses :facepalm

Lance homie... Kendrick is young, hyper & most of it always on point with his stuff so now is the exact time for him to be all over the place. His greatness depends on that at this point so he have to keep it going in that pace. He has to help his crew members as well.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Despicable » May 20th, '13, 14:48

And he`s right.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Francesco » May 20th, '13, 23:45

Despicable wrote:And he`s right.

Like somebody cares about Game's opinion that changes a few times a day... plus people won't even know how he is when he's Dre's age.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Despicable » Jun 8th, '13, 16:15

Francesco wrote:

Like somebody cares about Game's opinion that changes a few times a day... plus people won't even know how he is when he's Dre's age.

I dont give a fuck if people remember Game or not when hes Dres age.

Im just saying Game is right here.Detox will never come out,the hype for it has died all the fuck way down and Dre is too scared to fail or not being able to top The Chronic 2001,thats why he wont release it.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Francesco » Jun 8th, '13, 23:50

Despicable wrote:
Francesco wrote:

I dont give a fuck if people remember Game or not when hes Dres age.
Im just saying Game is right here.Detox will never come out,the hype for it has died all the fuck way down and Dre is too scared to fail or not being able to top The Chronic 2001,thats why he wont release it.

Game is the one who'd never know anything about Detox 'cuz he talks to much so Dre won't never give him whatever info about it. He always mentions people to get attention & that right here was yet again just that.
It just won't be released soon... but it'll come at some point.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Aftermath Entertainment