The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

EminemBase

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: EminemBase

Postby LIL_B » May 25th, '13, 04:54

Vijilance&Dante&Basedshady#1
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby viJilance » May 25th, '13, 04:56

LIL_B wrote:Vijilance&Dante&Basedshady#1

I'm Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Sorry Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Left hand Cyrus, right hand iced out
All the girls love me, all the guys hate me
Right hand Cyrus, girlfriend Cyrus
Driving no license
Tucan Sam, ice chain ultra-violet
Young Based God used to date MIley Cyrus
I look like Paris Hilton, chain Ellen DeGeneres, ring Mel Gibson, chain Jessica Simpson
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LIL_B » May 25th, '13, 04:57

viJilance wrote:
LIL_B wrote:Vijilance&Dante&Basedshady#1

I'm Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Sorry Miley Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus I'm Miley Cyrus
Cyrus, Cyrus, I'm Miley Cyrus
Left hand Cyrus, right hand iced out
All the girls love me, all the guys hate me
Right hand Cyrus, girlfriend Cyrus
Driving no license
Tucan Sam, ice chain ultra-violet
Young Based God used to date MIley Cyrus
I look like Paris Hilton, chain Ellen DeGeneres, ring Mel Gibson, chain Jessica Simpson

LIL B#1
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Shade135 » May 25th, '13, 07:05

Snake897 wrote:Does EmBase know you're talking behind his back like this? And Dante, fuck off. You think viJilance is the best member on here. You say EmBase makes up a lot of theories that are proven wrong, and that he makes assumptions. Then in the next sentence:

I'm sure he's only recently become a fan of Eminem even though he appears to be an all-knowing Stan, even though he doesn't have the slightest idea of what Eminem's marketing was in the past (something _Hawk_ has pointed out in the past).

Who's making assumptions now? Get the fuck out, you shit-talking hypocrite. Go say this shit in his face.

I'm still sort of new here and don't know how to do everything, but when you say "Does Embass know you're talking behind his back?", does that mean that he can't see this topic or is that directed toward's Dante? Also, I didn't realize it was going to create a shitstorm I wouldn't have said anything at all.
If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?
Shade135
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby infinite2hts » May 25th, '13, 07:20

No Actually Embase is just like all of us with opinions. He just stands out due to his rhetoric skills. Have power over language and you can grab everyones attention. Im sure many people who dont agree with him enjoy reading his posts just because of the way he writes. Its all about how you present your thoughts.
And of course people here love him cuz he's a genuine fan and not on some dickriding shit.
infinite2hts
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shade135 » May 25th, '13, 07:54

Ok, thank's ^. I was just curious, just seemed like someone who may have insider new's because of how he writes. Yea ok, I can see the genuine fan part and hope everyone here is the same. I guess It was just weird to me because beside's me, I don't persoanlly know anybody who is a fan of Eminem as much as I am, so maybe I'm just not used to the fact that this place is full of genuine fan's that actually have knowledge about anything Eminem.
If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it? Or just let it slip?
Shade135
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby EminemBase » May 25th, '13, 08:01

Hey man, someone just directed me here...

Um, well thanks - in regards to my views on Em... I just grew up on his music from a very young age and I think when something captures you young, your mind is more open and prone to obsession and so you absorb so much more and it just becomes a part of who you are...

And, I'm not saying that pretentiously or overstating Em's music or influence; Em's artistry, integrity, his use of irony and political commentary... his... love for the English language, all these things rubbed off on me, or rather, I have a similar sense of humour and love for phrasing and messing with the norm too so it just clicked, but, that's like any genuine fan of Eminem. As you are mostly a fan or drawn to people and art that share or enlighten your views.

In terms of writing and structuring arguments etc. well, certain brains just have a natural tendency towards specific things; some brains excel in maths as they're hyper-focused in the area that deals with numeric thought, some excel in writing and communication for the same reasons in different sections. I was good at English in school; I just fucked around non-stop and had the best laugh that I could but my English teachers were always really frustrated as they always loved my writing.

So, there's that aspect...

Then, the sense you may get from not finding anything 'wrong' with what I write may just be clarity. Which is something I've consciously worked on improving and honing over the years - regardless of how you communicate, how much humour or genuine insight you have - I think above all else, clarity sells. Even if somebody doesn't agree with you, if you can truly explain yourself and breakdown exactly why you think what you think, and why... I think to people who think similar, or even understand your perspective; it kind of lights a spark in their brain if they haven't perhaps broken it down as clearly to themselves, so it feels quite revealing and you get that 'truth' buzz from it.

Also, a lot of it comes from depression and isolation in some of my years and just the kind of person I am which is, naturally, introverted in thought: I mull over things A LOT, I continuously question everything I think and feel, out-loud, I talk to myself a lot (to sort through my own views, just, in a hobbyist sense, to get a better understanding myself) - things like this help you really strip away all the ambiguity in your opinions and get to the meat on the bones and truly understand WHY you feel X way or WHY you think Y is brilliant, or how you even define brilliant etc.

I've done a lot of drugs too and I think if you're a depressive person who indulges in drugs... you experience such extreme highs and lows that you really begin to learn a lot about yourself, who you are, how you think and thinking and analyzing things just becomes a compulsion. If you're very very depressed (as I'm sure most of you have been at SOME point) - it's our natural inclination to try and figure out why, so that we can try and solve the depression. Not everybody thinks this way but if you do, and if you're curious, then you're endlessly digging, breaking yourself down and building yourself back up again... and, the better you understand yourself - the better you understand the brain and humans in general; as, as special as we all like to think we are, we're running off the same blueprint of DNA and our similarities are more striking than our differences.

I don't think it's that I'm never wrong but just that, I rarely talk with confidence now unless I'm confident in exactly how I think I know what I know, and have logical justification for it.

When we're a bit younger (esp males), we've got so much angst and hormonal rage that we misdirect it through our passions and communication, and we aggressively spout any and every thing we think and are overly cocky (like Dante). And sooner or later, you get humbled and start to rethink.

You can learn a lot from keeping quiet too, don't always be so quick to jump out with the first thought that comes in to your head, relax; let the thought settle and churn in your mind as you listen to others - essentially allowing opposing or slightly different views to challenge the thought( s ) you have in your mind, and if you let it all build up and stew, and just calmly consider things... you can really start to figure people and ideas out, and really grow and develop in your understanding.

I think the key is to justify your viewpoints, even to yourself, and question yourself a lot - and if you don't like something even, ask yourself why not, try to break down what's shit about it: in doing that you'll inadvertently strengthen your 'likes' and things just become a lot clearer.

PS. @Dante - Just started listening to Em? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I've been listening to Em since I was... 9 years old. I'm now 23. I've grown up on his music completely and obsessively.
Last edited by EminemBase on May 25th, '13, 08:19, edited 5 times in total.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Arrinef » May 25th, '13, 08:09

EminemBase can stretch his points into nicely crafted paragraphs. Never had problems with him, aside from how he broke a great amount of respect from me from a previous matter. I just think his ability to go into detail on minimal subjects is what makes the under average reader to be so amazed.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Shade135 » May 25th, '13, 08:30

Thank's for the reply, Embase. Thank's for not taking it the wrong way, I was afraid of that. You've got my respect. I'm 23 aswell and have been listening to Eminem for maybe 13 or so year's but have never been able to actually relate it to my life very much. I just love and respect his music more than anyone else's, my family think's I'm obsessed. It's nice to be able to talk to people about his stuff that are just as or more knowledgable than me and just of big as fan.

Just reading your post's, you teach me stuff that you could see if you really looked but normally you just don't think about thing's so indepth like that unless you can relate, I really enjoy reading them because of the way you type stuff. I'm glad I joined this forum.
Shade135
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby EminemBase » May 25th, '13, 08:39

Shade135 wrote:Thank's for the reply, Embase. Thank's for not taking it the wrong way, I was afraid of that. You've got my respect. I'm 23 aswell and have been listening to Eminem for maybe 13 or so year's but have never been able to actually relate it to my life very much. I just love and respect his music more than anyone else's, my family think's I'm obsessed. It's nice to be able to talk to people about his stuff that are just as or more knowledgable than me and just of big as fan.

Just reading your post's, you teach me stuff that you could see if you really looked but normally you just don't think about thing's so indepth like that unless you can relate, I really enjoy reading them because of the way you type stuff. I'm glad I joined this forum.

Well that's the thing... I always see people use the word 'relate' the most when it comes to Em's music, music, and art in general, like that's the most important aspect...

Um, I mean I guess it is in the sense of - if you can relate to the MINDSET or the passion of what he's doing even, but a lot of people often mean it literally as in, "I went through that exact thing", which, I think is a very limiting way to think and a shame to put such a limitation on art.

I don't actually feel the need to relate to the scenario, agree with the thought or relate in any empathetic sense... I think there's many levels to appreciate things on and, I've always got the biggest kick out of technical showmanship combined with conceptual originality... a perfect example of that would be "Criminal", which is just BRILLIANT. His performance is incredible.

It's almost like... I don't have to even know the exact rules of basketball to appreciate the specimen of Jordan, as it's just obvious - visually. It's obvious in his speed, his swiftness, his agility, his precision and his dominance overall...

And there's so many angles to Em's best work, I really don't understand the need to have to specifically relate to the life situation all the time. Relapse is amazing to me and, I don't just like technical prowess with no soul or purpose (like an underground blabber... that's empty, though sometimes entertaining still) - but there's a million shades of humour, detail, wit, flickers of storytelling brilliance or realism, just... just on a literacy level, it's impressive as fuck. That's before you even get in to the performance aspect, the showmanship, the rush of thrilling melody etc.

Also, you can relate or rather, understand a mindset and get a kick out of a great representation of it, even if you yourself are not of that mindset. I mean, that's what we do with movies and TV; most of us aren't gangsters or sociopaths but can't get enough of Taxi Driver and Goodfellas and the portrayl of those mindsets, and, I think Em / any great artist does something similar...

With music many people seem to just want that literal interpretation of very ordinary life situations... I think that's too easy. It's really easy to think of subjects people will relate to and find 'meaningful' as we all go through them - depression, loss of a loved one, yearning for wealth etc. so, it's just not very creative to go down that route in my arrogant opinion. #IMAPbase
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Alex2012 » May 25th, '13, 11:12

he should be an actor, I think he is good at it. :y:

I know he likes to write and take pleasure to do it so it's all good, if some people like to read his essays then it's even better, didn't do it often because English is not my first language so that takes me too much time, even if sometimes that's interesting, i wish that was shorter though :D

I remember when he posted on Master Chief troll threads, entertainment!
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » May 25th, '13, 11:13

Anyone can be EmBase, the point is: Be expressive.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby viJilance » May 25th, '13, 17:40

EminemBase wrote: I'm now 23. I've grown up on his music completely and obsessively.

1989 Master race?
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » May 26th, '13, 03:04

viJilance wrote:
EminemBase wrote: I'm now 23. I've grown up on his music completely and obsessively.

1989 Master race?

Oh, I'm 1990 man, lmao. I'm not actually 23 yet, I'm two months away, I just say 23 as I'm weeks away from being that. I'm not a faggot :(

I think you meant... "fuck all you 1990 faggots... apart from EmBase :D "
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby iHeart » May 26th, '13, 05:18

More like MmmBase...
His chaotic ramblings are magnetically intelligent and ooze passion.
He definitely knows how to draw in an audience and people either love him or love to hate him.
If you don't like being challenged, you won't like reading his work or communicating with him.
I think we can separate the boys from The Man, regardless of birth year.
imho ...oc.. etc lol rofl lmao hhhh.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty