The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ScHoolboy Q Plans to Feature 50 Cent on "Oxymoron" Intro

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

ScHoolboy Q Plans to Feature 50 Cent on "Oxymoron" Intro

Postby SG. » Jun 5th, '13, 22:12

After "Can I Speak To You?" one of Interscope's hottest new artists plans to introduce "Oxymoron" with 50 Cent.

ScHoolboy Q is putting the finishing touches on his major label debut, Oxymoron. The TDE/Interscope Records release will follow critical and commercial success of 2012's Habits & Contradictions, and 2011's Setbacks, both released digitally and independently. While information has been surfacing regarding the involvement of Pharrell and David Banner as producers on Oxymoron, ScHoolboy recently told Big Boy's Neighborhood at Los Angeles, California's Power 106 about a notable guest vocalist.

Asked about his relationship with "Can I Speak To You?" collaborator 50 Cent, Q explained, “See, this is the thing. Me and 50 [Cent] done did like a million records and he still didn’t do the verse I want [him to do],” he said. “He too rich, man. He too rich. That’s what that means.”

Confirmed to appear on Oxymoron, ScHoolboy added that he specifically wants his Interscope label-mate on the album's intro. "All the songs we did was awesome, but I want him on my intro, like the intro of [Oxymoron]. I'm waitin' for him to do it; he's just too rich." The L.A. native joked that in recent communication, Fif is too busy shooting commercials for Vitamin Water and Mountain Dew.

While not common, this would be far from the first time an artist has used a veteran on their intro. In 2008, Fif's onetime nemisis Game famously included DMX on the intro to his L.A.X. album. He would enlist Dr. Dre to take on the same duties three years later for The R.E.D. Album.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2 ... oron-intro
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: ScHoolboy Q Plans to Feature 50 Cent on "Oxymoron" Intro

Postby Francesco » Jun 7th, '13, 11:26

:y: Q always paid mad respect to 50. I hope for a collabo on the album too. A lot of us have been expecting this actually.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby MULVTTX » Aug 5th, '13, 17:11

Thats what the fuck us up... we need more fiddy after we up ooooh wee!
MULVTTX
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby IBasicallyRage » Nov 30th, '13, 06:41

I got really into Schoolboy yesterday. I'm pumped for Oxymoron, and with 50 on the intro, that's even better.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Dec 15th, '13, 15:31

i havent listened to much SB Q but the few i have heard are great :y: im excited
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Dec 16th, '13, 00:27

my boy
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Shady / Aftermath News