The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Football Thread. Season - 13/14

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Francesco » Jun 14th, '13, 12:29

Guess_Who wrote:I disagree with you this time. I think the law should be the same for everybody. Always. Either you are an athlete or a random person that is only know at his house. If we start to make exceptions and some people can do what they want...well, then we don't have justice.
I'm not saying Messi is guilty. But in case he is , he should pay for it, like everybody. The fact that he is a football player shouldn't make a difference. If he is guilty and they do nothing at all, we will be saying, come on athletes come all to Spain to avoid taxes , the country is under a big economical crisis, but who cares...let's make the rich richer....Oh but don't you dare to avoid taxes if you are just a normal person because you are fucked. . Would this make better Barcelona? I don't think so.
And I repeat. I don't say Messi is guilty. Time will tell.

I agree with the underlined part... but these kinda cases are way deeper than law to be honest. This is part of that propaganda & like I said a lot of that money disappear & get lost in translation. Plus when you say Everybody do you count politicians as well? Because pretty much the law doesn't apply for them the same way & they have immunity for way worse things most of the time.
Spain suppose to be deep into recession right? Where do all this insane money such great country generates annually go sis? Fuck all that propaganda...

I'm not saying Messi is innocent or guilty either... I just say I support him or any other athlete who's been sucked by any given country & then politicians have had a fair share of that money.

If Messi beat up someone or raped a girl or if the drove a car drunk as fuck or whatever I'd totally agree with you... but this case right here is pure propaganda bullshit.

If I'm not mistaken if Ronaldo signs his new contract he's gonna earn like (on top of my head) 134 million euros or something during that period of time & the government is gonna collect 80+ million outta it & that would be after Ronaldo brings so much more than that to Spain money wise in that same period of time considering his greatness & that insane world wide interest in him. Fuck that!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Innovation » Jun 14th, '13, 12:31

cityfan31 wrote:There is no way that Cavani will choose City over Real Madrid. Damn, I think Cavani would win us the league.

Also, what was Messi thinking?

You don't need Cavani. Look at your striker situation compared to ours!

I've been a fan of Cavani for a long time, I hope he comes to Chelsea. We're definitely in contact with Napoli for him, so hopefully something can materialise. One thing is for certain though, he's going to be a very expensive transfer.
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Jun 14th, '13, 12:39

Innovation wrote:
cityfan31 wrote:There is no way that Cavani will choose City over Real Madrid. Damn, I think Cavani would win us the league.
Also, what was Messi thinking?

You don't need Cavani. Look at your striker situation compared to ours!
I've been a fan of Cavani for a long time, I hope he comes to Chelsea. We're definitely in contact with Napoli for him, so hopefully something can materialise. One thing is for certain though, he's going to be a very expensive transfer.

cityfan has a good point 'cuz Cavani is easily on of the few best forwards in the world & he all rounded player as well. Whatever team get a hold on him is gonna have the edge IMO.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 14th, '13, 12:42

Francesco wrote:Plus when you say Everybody do you count politicians as well? Because pretty much the law doesn't apply for them the same way & they have immunity for way worse things most of the time.
Spain suppose to be deep into recession right? Where do all this insane money such great country generates annually go sis? Fuck all that propaganda... !

Of course, when I say everybody, I say politicians too (we must have some of the worst politicians ever in this country) and you are right, many times the law doesn't apply to them. Another mistake.

There are lots and lots of athletes here, not as big as Messi, but rich ones, who has their residence fixed in Andorra (tax haven next to Spain) but everybody knows they live in Barcelona, sometimes they don't step Andorra at all. I personally know one case, not going to say the name, of a tennis player, this person supposedly lives in Andorra, my cousin lives in the same area, well this person is NEVER in Andorra. Just have a person to turn on the lights a bit everyday. And the real residence is Barcelona. Everybody knows it.

Francesco wrote:If I'm not mistaken if Ronaldo signs his new contract he's gonna earn like (on top of my head) 134 million euros or something during that period of time & the government is gonna collect 80+ million outta it & that would be after Ronaldo brings so much more than that to Spain money wise in that same period of time considering his greatness & that insane world wide interest in him. Fuck that!

You have a point there, but the fact that they earn so much and the government collect so much from them, shouldn't make them inmune to the laws. Or we go to a dangerous game.

Messi is a big name, I can tell you even if he was guilty he won't go to jail. But again would be story repeating with many rich athletes here.

And I repeat for the 1000 time, I'm not saying he is guilty, haha. I'm afraid to hurt sensibilities in this thread.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Jun 14th, '13, 12:57

Guess_Who wrote:
Francesco wrote:Plus when you say Everybody do you count politicians as well? Because pretty much the law doesn't apply for them the same way & they have immunity for way worse things most of the time.
Spain suppose to be deep into recession right? Where do all this insane money such great country generates annually go sis? Fuck all that propaganda... !

Of course, when I say everybody, I say politicians too (we must have some of the worst politicians ever in this country) and you are right, many times the law doesn't apply to them. Another mistake.

There are lots and lots of athletes here, not as big as Messi, but rich ones, who has their residence fixed in Andorra (tax haven next to Spain) but everybody knows they live in Barcelona, sometimes they don't step Andorra at all. I personally know one case, not going to say the name, of a tennis player, this person supposedly lives in Andorra, my cousin lives in the same area, well this person is NEVER in Andorra. Just have a person to turn on the lights a bit everyday. And the real residence is Barcelona. Everybody knows it.

Francesco wrote:If I'm not mistaken if Ronaldo signs his new contract he's gonna earn like (on top of my head) 134 million euros or something during that period of time & the government is gonna collect 80+ million outta it & that would be after Ronaldo brings so much more than that to Spain money wise in that same period of time considering his greatness & that insane world wide interest in him. Fuck that!

You have a point there, but the fact that they earn so much and the government collect so much from them, shouldn't make them inmune to the laws. Or we go to a dangerous game.

Messi is a big name, I can tell you even if he was guilty he won't go to jail. But again would be story repeating with many rich athletes here.

And I repeat for the 1000 time, I'm not saying he is guilty, haha. I'm afraid to hurt sensibilities in this thread.

I got that underlined part the last time & even responded to it. Like... I wasn't saying he was innocent or guilty either but was still supporting him & any other athlete regardless 'cuz those kinda cases are pure propaganda bullshit. I GET IT SIS, you didn't put Messi on the spot! lol

Again... this whole thing is propaganda & I hope you're gonna understand that sooner rather than later. Messi & Ronaldo alone bring so much money to Spain from all over the world & pay so much taxes from their income than it's even ridiculous & sad cases like that get to see daylight. Spread your horizons & don't believe in that propaganda bullshit... we all are in a dangerous game already & it's not Messi's & Ronaldo's fault but ironically exactly the ones who rip 'em off are guilty.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 14th, '13, 13:33

Francesco wrote: I GET IT SIS, you didn't put Messi on the spot! lol.

hahaha, IT'S OK BRO. I knew you got it, But i was repeating that for the rest of the people.

Remember what happened the other day when I said something about Cristiano. :toocool: I'm afraid to post here sometimes.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Jun 14th, '13, 13:43

Guess_Who wrote:
Francesco wrote: I GET IT SIS, you didn't put Messi on the spot! lol.

hahaha, IT'S OK BRO. I knew you got it, But i was repeating that for the rest of the people.
Remember what happened the other day when I said something about Cristiano. :toocool: I'm afraid to post here sometimes.

Fair enough... lol :b:

On another note Roma signed Rudi Carcia as their new coach. That dude won a double with Lille in France a couple years ago so I'm kinda optimistic this time around.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Jun 14th, '13, 18:21

Francesco wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:I never said he wasn't. I just posts the news.
Anyway wouldn't be surprised if it is true. There are a lot of famous athletes here who have done tax evasion. Lots and lots.

Shout outs to all of them athletes... totally support that. They never had real childhood 'cuz all of them were dedicated & worked hard from a very young age to achieve something while lazy bums who'd live on those tax money most of their life were taking a constant vacation.
The sad part comes when those athletes succeed & start to give joy to tens of millions of people world wide & when blood suckers start taking so much out of what really belongs to them & a lot of those money disappear mysteriously.
The city of Barcelona is gonna look ridiculous if Messi gets convicted, even though there's always that Law saying.

What a load of crap. Messi, like every fucking football player is overpayed. They don`t deserve that kind of money. You have people that work hard and dedicate their lives to something else (science, medicine...), their work ACTUALLY makes the world better-and they don`t earn one tenth of what Messi earns.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Jun 15th, '13, 00:19

Fleka wrote:
Francesco wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:I never said he wasn't. I just posts the news.
Anyway wouldn't be surprised if it is true. There are a lot of famous athletes here who have done tax evasion. Lots and lots.

Shout outs to all of them athletes... totally support that. They never had real childhood 'cuz all of them were dedicated & worked hard from a very young age to achieve something while lazy bums who'd live on those tax money most of their life were taking a constant vacation.
The sad part comes when those athletes succeed & start to give joy to tens of millions of people world wide & when blood suckers start taking so much out of what really belongs to them & a lot of those money disappear mysteriously.
The city of Barcelona is gonna look ridiculous if Messi gets convicted, even though there's always that Law saying.

What a load of crap. Messi, like every fucking football player is overpayed. They don`t deserve that kind of money. You have people that work hard and dedicate their lives to something else (science, medicine...), their work ACTUALLY makes the world better-and they don`t earn one tenth of what Messi earns.

I've heard ignorant shit like that many times & it comes from people who don't have idea about sports any other time... :shakehead:
Do you know anything about marketing or business in general? Do you have an idea how much money Messi & Ronaldo generate for their clubs & for Spain domestically & from all over the world?
Messi & every fucking football player in the world don't even get that money because the way bigger piece of it goes for the government... obviously & that supposedly makes the world a better place as that money pays the salaries to the people you're talking about.
People from all over the world spend money on football which means players are the ones who deserve that money the most... OBVIOUSLY!
You don't have idea what you're talking about...shove that lame cliche up your ass & go back to science class!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Jun 15th, '13, 04:58

Barcelona and Real Madrid together generate debt over 800 million Euros. Not to talk about other clubs... Spain, as a country has massive financial problems, just like the most of the world. So, you don`t have any idea what you are talking about. And I`m not gonna get rude and tell you what you can shove up your ass. Typical TR arguing system- attack with insults when someone dares to argue your point.

Oh, and
Do you know anything about marketing or business in general? Do you have an idea how much money Messi & Ronaldo generate for their clubs & for Spain domestically & from all over the world?
Messi & every fucking football player in the world don't even get that money because the way bigger piece of it goes for the government... obviously & that supposedly makes the world a better place as that money pays the salaries to the people you're talking about.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What the hell are you talking about? What salaries? How much players do both of these clubs have that 100 000-200 000 Euros per week? Plus the millions they payed just to get them? Every fucking person in Spain should buy 7 Messi or Ronaldo jerseys per day for them to "pay the salaries of the people I`m talking about".
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Jun 15th, '13, 12:04

Fleka wrote:Barcelona and Real Madrid together generate debt over 800 million Euros. Not to talk about other clubs... Spain, as a country has massive financial problems, just like the most of the world. So, you don`t have any idea what you are talking about. And I`m not gonna get rude and tell you what you can shove up your ass. Typical TR arguing system- attack with insults when someone dares to argue your point.
Oh, and
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What the hell are you talking about? What salaries? How much players do both of these clubs have that 100 000-200 000 Euros per week? Plus the millions they payed just to get them? Every fucking person in Spain should buy 7 Messi or Ronaldo jerseys per day for them to "pay the salaries of the people I`m talking about".

Dude... when you don't have idea what you're talking about just mind your business & don't state your lame opinion when other people have a discussion.
As a matter of fact you were rude... your first post addressing mine started with... What a load of crap. Are you fucking slow or something? I would've probably avoided your ignorant response if it wasn't about that to be honest.
Clubs OBVIOUSLY know their policy better than you & those other smart heads who give their two cents on other people's salaries... as simple as that. As you said a lotta clubs are in debt... which means they won't randomly just give salaries to players out of good will. :facepalm AGAIN... a way bigger share of players' (esp. foreigners ones) salaries goes for taxes which is what really makes it hard for clubs. How hard is that to get?
Saying Messi or Ronaldo in that matter are overpaid is idiotic... I don't wanna be rude & I'm not saying you're an idiot but this right here is just a fact. There are at least 20 clubs who'd do anything to have those two playing for them even if it's about slightly higher pay.
Are you trying to say yours & the other accountants, teachers or whatever kind of smart heads opinions about football players' salaries is more important & more on point rather than the ones of any manager, director or a club owner of those leading football clubs in Europe. :facepalm :laughing:
Again... if you don't really know something mind your own business 'cuz random cliches won't do it for you.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 15th, '13, 12:10

I just think the laws should be the same for everybody.

I don't feel sorry for Messi, Ronaldo or any of these players. I feel sorry for those players in small teams who are not famous. I have a friend playing in a small team, second division. The last year the club had economic problems and they didn't earn a single euro in 6 months. He is on his late twenties, soon he will be too old for football, so he will be one more in the list of unemployed. Our fabulous government works so well that our unemployed rate is 25% of the population.

I work - I pay my taxes.

you work - you pay your taxes.

I don't care if it is Messi, God or the Holy Ghost. And the salaries they have are not crazy. Are f****** crazy. But is not their fault of course...just the crazy world we live in.

But come on everybody, relax, I'm sorry to bring the war here. Just different opinions. :flower:

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Jun 15th, '13, 12:59

Francesco, read this. You have no idea what you are talking about. Like Guessy said-if you work-pay your taxes. Who would forgive me, you or anybody else here unpaid taxes? Nobody. We would go to jail.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 76759.html
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Jun 15th, '13, 13:35

Fleka wrote:Francesco, read this. You have no idea what you are talking about. Like Guessy said-if you work-pay your taxes. Who would forgive me, you or anybody else here unpaid taxes? Nobody. We would go to jail.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 76759.html

No... you don't have idea what you're talking about... I was addressing your point about Messi & every fucking player in the world been overpaid which is totally ridiculous.
The last thing I wanted to do was to be rude to you or generally to argue about football with people who don't really know what that is/means.
People are generally selfish so Guessy says one thing now in her situation but would totally say the opposite if she was in Messi's position. I easily see her or whoever else telling another story if in the other situation... no disrespect of course.
It's not about Guessy, me or you or whoever... it's about the governments which rip off clubs & players with insane taxes which has been ruining football for a long time now. This thing is kinda easy to understand if you don't believe the propaganda bullshit & don't get brain washed with anything they sell to people in newspapers & shit.

I mean have your own opinion & all that but leave it like that & don't randomly come & judge on other people's opinions.
My friendly advice to you though... don't bother to much about what other people deserve & all that esp. if it's about pay 'cuz that's just wrong.
Peace...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Jun 15th, '13, 14:30

Did you read the article I posted the link for? Clubs do not pay their taxes!! What part about millions of Euros that the same government you talk is ruining football has "forgotten" to take from the clubs like Real and Barcelona did you not understand? Paying millions for a player and then paying him more millions in the next months even though he may not even play good (Torres, Carroll...) is ridiculously stupid and it deserves HUGE taxes. People are dying of hunger, dying because there is no money for treatments and doctors they need, but some football player earns that money in one day? What the hell is that all about?
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena