The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

List of all Eminem songs (1988-2014) [Update Pack 2.0]

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: List of all Eminem songs (1988-2012)

Postby Him Shadow » May 23rd, '13, 15:35

yes, I update it from time to time, I'm still workin' on it
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man In The Mirror » May 23rd, '13, 20:33

1. Why would I send you stuff when ever you demand, and you promise to send stuff in return but you always have excuses, then you demand even more... I can't be your little slave, you know. You have to give back. 2. I didn't take your list. My list IS the most accurate and complete. As you can see I have alot that you don't have on your list. 3. Isn't it my own choise if I want to have acapellas, interviews and live-preformances?. 4. Yes, I don't doubt you have vid I don't have. But you where supposed to send them so I sent you alot of stuff, and then you dissapered for several months until you returned by asking for more music from me.
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » May 23rd, '13, 21:48

hahah :laughing: actually I have very big collection of videos (about 1500 videos now) so yes, I'm sure you don't have a lot of them. I said to you that my list is list of eminem songs, so every eminem fan can look at it and found what he whats, you took my list like i said and start to put on it some random live performances, acapellas, dirty, clean versions. my list is clear and many people from tr helped me with this, you just took someone's work and claim it's yours, fuck you for that. oh and I was on your 'site', I see that your super-rare eminem stuff are so rare that they are not even on your list haha
and I always sent to you somethin' back, i couldn't send to you those concerts coz I had slow internet and i told you that, so put your fuckin' points in your ass, bye :wave:

edit: haha and you just added em's activision performance coz I put the concert on youtube 2 days ago, so when I put all his concerts since 2009 you will put it on your list, is that right mr. 'most correct list'? :laughing: there's so many mistakes, for example delete the Love Song (skit), it's in the end of Throw it up :facepalm
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man In The Mirror » May 24th, '13, 08:12

I havn't edit my list for a long time so the Activision-thing was added a long time ago. It's not random, it's everything you can find in MP3-format. Our lists are very different. It's not even listed the same way. Plus you didn't complain about my list when you wanted stuff from me.
And about that slow internet. What a coincidence you had slow internet every time you was supposed to send something back. And then never sent it even tho you told me you where gonna send as soon as you was at your school again, but months went by and it was clear to me that you was a liar, thats why I'm not helping you anymore.

Oh, and you are not cool because you are insulting me and making " :laughing: "-smilies. It just makes you look angry and nervous.
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » May 24th, '13, 12:38

no, I'm laughin' because you're pathetic little shit :) not random? you don't have even a half of live performances that you can find in audio and video format. just wait til I post some more concerts so you can steal it and say your list is so fuckin correct :laughing: you know what do what you wanna do, I don't care no more :wave:
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SoldierShady » May 24th, '13, 13:01

Lol. Look at you two bashing each other about who has a better list than the other person. :laughing:
Go out and get laid or something.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Him Shadow » May 24th, '13, 13:07

I got laid two hours ago, I'm just a fuckin' Stan when it comes to talk about stuff like this :'(
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SoldierShady » May 24th, '13, 13:09

himshadow wrote:I got laid two hours ago, I'm just a fuckin' Stan when it comes to talk about stuff like this :'(

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :worship: :worship: :worship:
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man In The Mirror » May 26th, '13, 18:03

lol
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby viJilance » Jun 11th, '13, 07:22

Did you miss this one? Or was it because he's already used this verse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbZI-FSfqnE
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Him Shadow » Jun 11th, '13, 09:34

can't you hear it's a verse from Chmical Warfare?
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby viJilance » Jun 12th, '13, 07:33

himshadow wrote:can't you hear it's a verse from Chmical Warfare?

ah true i thought it was the other way around
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBrasil » Jun 19th, '13, 02:36

You miss "Symphony In H" (2013)
EminemBrasil
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby python » Jun 19th, '13, 06:43

you gonna add the freestyle?
python
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 3rd, '13, 18:20

Also "The Kids (Demoversion)" you need to add :)
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem