The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

List of all Eminem songs (1988-2014) [Update Pack 2.0]

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: List of all Eminem songs (1988-2012)

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 3rd, '13, 22:00

yeah I know, just have to update list with few more things coz I didn't update it lately, I'll do it tomorrow :y:
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 4th, '13, 13:23

I aded The Kids under 1999, I'm not sure about that though. I'm still organising Wake Up Show Freestyles, I'll update list again soon :)
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 4th, '13, 19:04

Ok :) Sounds great!
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 5th, '13, 09:24

yo Man In The Mirror explain me what is up with these wake up show freestyles... I mean, from what I know Em recorded them for the wake up show in 97-98 probably but when I search for the wake up show mixtapes, I found that they start to release it since 2000
you organised them like this:

- Eminem - Wake Up Show Freestyle 1
- Eminem - Wake Up Show Freestyle 2 (feat. Aristotle & Dilated Peoples Aris)
- Bad Meets Evil - Wake Up Show Freestyle 3 (feat. Aristotle)
- Eminem - Wake Up Show Freestyle 4 (feat. Coca Brovaz)
- Eminem - Wake Up Show Freestyle 5 (feat. MC Juice, Akinyele & Planet Asia)
- Eminem - Wake Up Show Freestyle 6

you numbered them by the order right? coz at first I thought that for example 1 means it's from wake up show vol. 1, but I've checked it and turned out it's not true. also I found that freestyles like gun in your grill or Chauvinist Pig and few others were recorded for the wake up show
I think we can help eachother with organising this shit :p
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 5th, '13, 09:24

yo Man In The Mirror explain me what is up with these wake up show freestyles... I mean, from what I know Em recorded them for the wake up show in 97-98 probably but when I search for the wake up show mixtapes, I found that they start to release it since 2000

you numbered them by the order right? coz at first I thought that for example 1 means it's from wake up show vol. 1, but I've checked it and turned out it's not true. also I found that freestyles like gun in your grill or Chauvinist Pig and few others were recorded for the wake up show
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 5th, '13, 09:30

yo Man In The Mirror explain me what is up with these wake up show freestyles... I mean, from what I know Em recorded them for the wake up show in 97-99 probably but when I search for the wake up show mixtapes, I found that they start to release it since 2000

you numbered them by the order right? coz at first I thought that for example 1 means it's from wake up show vol. 1, but I've checked it and turned out it's not true. also I found that freestyles like gun in your grill or Chauvinist Pig and few others were recorded for the wake up show, so it's more than 6 freestyles
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 5th, '13, 19:53

himshadow wrote:yo Man In The Mirror explain me what is up with these wake up show freestyles... I mean, from what I know Em recorded them for the wake up show in 97-99 probably but when I search for the wake up show mixtapes, I found that they start to release it since 2000

you numbered them by the order right? coz at first I thought that for example 1 means it's from wake up show vol. 1, but I've checked it and turned out it's not true. also I found that freestyles like gun in your grill or Chauvinist Pig and few others were recorded for the wake up show, so it's more than 6 freestyles

Oh, no it's just freestyle 1. Because they have the same name. Hehe. I can send you all my freestyles from the wake up show. I am 99,999999% sure I have them listed in the correct years and stuff because I have been diggin for info about this alot to and as I have the files now makes sense. I may have chenged some stuff from my website tho. So it's easier if I send them.
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 5th, '13, 20:53

I would appreciate it if you'll send them to me, coz this shit gave me headache :p but I think there's more wake up show freestyles...
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby _Jesus_ » Jul 9th, '13, 18:23

Hi Himshadow, I have a couple question for you about your list :
  • Are "Shit Sandwiches" and "Why I Scream" skits available somewhere online?
  • What is the "Shade 45" skit from 2006?
  • Is the freestyle "Hardest Mothafuckass" w/ Swifty available somewhere?
  • and... which Rap City Freestyle is the one from 2006?
"Yeah!"
ZZZZ- Dr. Dre

_Jesus_
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 10th, '13, 21:34

hi :)
1. I don't know I can send you them
2. I can send you this
3. Part of this is on the D12 World DVD on youtube
4. there's no rap city freestyle from 2006
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby _Jesus_ » Jul 11th, '13, 07:07

Ooh yeah, if you can share unavailable tracks that's be awesome, thanks :D
And I made a mistake, my question about the Rap City Freestyle was about the one in 2004

Also, on the internet I stumbled upon a freestyle named "I Like a Girl" but I suspect it to be part of the "Canopy Freestyle" or the "Drunk Freestyle" am I right or not at all ? And at the end of the "Smashtime Radio Shade 45 Edition" there is a freestyle not listed as a 2006 release in your list, as it been released before ? With another name or something ?

Actually, I ask you all these questions because I'm gathering Em's lyrics and I use your list as reference. I'm going backwards in time and I have gathered everything from now to 2003 (except the tracks which I had questions about). You made a tremendous work, keep it going :y:
"Yeah!"
ZZZZ- Dr. Dre

_Jesus_
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 12th, '13, 20:12

himshadow wrote:hi :)
1. I don't know I can send you them
2. I can send you this
3. Part of this is on the D12 World DVD on youtube
4. there's no rap city freestyle from 2006

Part of? You mean you have longer version then the one on the DVD? SEND ME!!! :D
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 12th, '13, 22:13

shit sorry actually it's just these two parts of that freestyle put together :n: btw thanks for the link I'm checkin' right now :)

EDIT: I think it's correct, I guess it took you some time :p
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby _Jesus_ » Jul 14th, '13, 20:06

Ayo himshadow, I see that my previous post has just been acknowledged by moderators (I didn't had enough posts). Did you saw it already?

By the way I have a couple questions again:
  • I see that you numbered 8 Mile freestyles, has it been released on CD or is it just the order of appearance on the DVD bonuses?
  • I believe that the "Funk Master Flex Interlude" from Obie Trice's The Bar Is Open actual name is "Funk Flex Interlude"
  • The song w/ 2Pac "One Day At Time" is marked as "One Day at a Time (Em's Version) - 2Pac with Eminem feat. the Outlawz" according to the CD cover (this is a detail)
  • Why don't you list "Stimulate" as part of 8 Mile OST?
  • The song w/ Xzibit is "My Name" not "Say My Name" I think

Also I couldn't find a couple tracks (freestyles mainly), are you able to share them or upload them on Youtube (in addition to thoses in my previous posts)?
  • [2001] Rap City Freestyle (I guess it's already available but I don't know which one it is...)
  • [2001] Basket Case Freestyle w/ Proof
  • [2002] Whoo Kid Freestyle
  • [2002] DJ Butter's Interlude

Sorrry if I bother you with all that, and thanks anyway for what you already did :y:
"Yeah!"
ZZZZ- Dr. Dre

_Jesus_
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Him Shadow » Jul 14th, '13, 21:25

_Jesus_ wrote:Ooh yeah, if you can share unavailable tracks that's be awesome, thanks :D
And I made a mistake, my question about the Rap City Freestyle was about the one in 2004

Also, on the internet I stumbled upon a freestyle named "I Like a Girl" but I suspect it to be part of the "Canopy Freestyle" or the "Drunk Freestyle" am I right or not at all ? And at the end of the "Smashtime Radio Shade 45 Edition" there is a freestyle not listed as a 2006 release in your list, as it been released before ? With another name or something ?

- about that "i like a girl' freestyle, I have to check this out, @Man In The Mirror do you know if this is included on somethin'? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nO7K2-RZYA

- "Smashtime Radio Shade 45 Edition", there's no eminem at the end... explain me that one more time;p

_Jesus_ wrote:By the way I have a couple questions again:
  • I see that you numbered 8 Mile freestyles, has it been released on CD or is it just the order of appearance on the DVD bonuses?
  • I believe that the "Funk Master Flex Interlude" from Obie Trice's The Bar Is Open actual name is "Funk Flex Interlude"
  • The song w/ 2Pac "One Day At Time" is marked as "One Day at a Time (Em's Version) - 2Pac with Eminem feat. the Outlawz" according to the CD cover (this is a detail)
  • Why don't you list "Stimulate" as part of 8 Mile OST?
  • The song w/ Xzibit is "My Name" not "Say My Name" I think

Also I couldn't find a couple tracks (freestyles mainly), are you able to share them or upload them on Youtube (in addition to thoses in my previous posts)?
  • [2001] Rap City Freestyle (I guess it's already available but I don't know which one it is...)
  • [2001] Basket Case Freestyle w/ Proof
  • [2002] Whoo Kid Freestyle
  • [2002] DJ Butter's Interlude

Sorrry if I bother you with all that, and thanks anyway for what you already did :y:

1. it's from some unofficial mixtape
2. you're right. fixed
3. yeah... ok, I've changed it to "2Pac - One Day at a Time (Em's Version) (feat. Eminem & Outlawz)
4. again you right, it was under 2003 WTF
5. you' re right

thank you for pointing mistakes on the list, good work :y:

if you want somethin' from the list, pm me and write again what you want:)
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem