The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Epic Win/Fail thread!

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

Re: The Epic Fail thread!

Postby Fleka » Jul 16th, '13, 21:57

Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 16th, '13, 23:57

^ lol

I don't have time to go through all the pages but some cool epic fail pics here

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/page/6/

I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Jul 17th, '13, 08:11

Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Fleka » Jul 17th, '13, 13:03

^^The last one!!!
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Fleka » Jul 18th, '13, 11:34

Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Jul 22nd, '13, 14:02

Alex2012 wrote: haha you're so funny francesco :D

Probably just the thread or in this case the photo itself sweet Alex...

All those y'all posed were great too... The ones my homie Epidemik posted were inane. :laughing:

Here were go on some girls doing self portraits agian...

#Classic!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby UofLCard » Jul 23rd, '13, 06:03

My last college roommate did poses like that in our dorm room. I should've photobombed one of them.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Francesco » Jul 31st, '13, 10:56

UofLCard wrote:My last college roommate did poses like that in our dorm room. I should've photobombed one of them.

Missed your one chance right there sis!

Here we go... Two timeless TR classics!

Heffernan wrote:Well...I was out and about...laptop in hand (my laptop was the only place I had the song) ...my friends decide to get a whiffel ball game going...so since in the man...I had to play...I put my laptop in my backpack and but in under a bench....
STOLEN!
So assuming this cunt face figures out my password...and knows where to look...he will find the song...and I figure if someone finds it..he's gunna show people...so I assume it will get leaked now...I hope not :(
But idk it bullshit
Sidenot- if someone wants to give me a free laptop..I'm cool with that :wave:
When I got the song...I was joking around and I put it In its own file called "ZOMG EMINEM SONG" soooo its kinda obvious :facepalm:
Its out of my hands now...fuck me
If anyone finds a gray acer laptop with a "simpsonized" mike tyson sticker on it...let me know :)
Well....good luck for your sake I guess :/

I'm so mad I could punch a baby
Idgaf about the song any more...it sucks...and he usues the accent worse then Old time sake.

adeem wrote:First of all, Eminem is demonstrably not homophobic, though maybe some lyrics suggest it.
Remember this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el0x9-1j7lo
Admittedly, Eminem storming out makes him look homophobic.
But...
It later came out (no pun intended) that Eminem was in on the prank. Think about the homophobes you've met. Think about how many would let a man drop from the ceiling and put bare ass cheeks in their face for the sake of a joke. None. Ergo Eminem is not a homophobe.
But we already knew that. We'd just forgotten.
Remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2p7oE7Bpw
Yeah, what homophobe would take the stage with Elton John? It's not like this was arranged and the end of the relationship. The two are close friends. Eminem recently said Elton calls him once a week. Em says when he decided to finally get clean he called Elton first for help. Tight friends. Homophobes aren't tight friends with homosexual icons.
After all, this: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/22572 ... esent.html
But I guess just because he goes along with gay pranks and has gay friends doesn't mean he necessarily believes in equality. Except for when he said he supports gay marriage.
Of course, he didn't phrase it like that. He phrased it like Eminem. If I remember right, he says, "I think everyone should be allowed to be equally miserable."
I bet the amount of rappers from 8 Mile with a progressive attitude like that (even hidden under miles of sarcasm) is pretty ... slim (pun intended). It's almost like he knows something about what that particular brand of oppression is about.
Eminem's arc is also weird. He got famous but then disappeared. He vanished into a drug addicted haze. But most musicians do their drugs on the road. Slim vanished into his mansion, barely seen for years, abusing Ambien, erasing huge chunks of his memory. It's almost like he felt that people on the road . . . the people in his life . . .couldn't accept him. But they accepted him as a gangster, a white boy, and a rapper. So what were they rejecting?
Now at this point, all you can really say is that he is decidedly progressive on the issue of homosexuality, no matter how you view his method of expressing that. The drug addiction hints at some deep secret. No telling what. Maybe he just struggles with fame. But buried in his music, I find little hints that there's another side of Eminem. Maybe one that even he rejects.
First, even the Inception like nature of his personalities suggests something off. Ok so Marshall Mathers is the real person, and his stage persona is Eminem. That's fine, everyone has a rap name. But then there's another personality, Slim Shady. That personality is prominent in the song "My Name Is . . . " introducing to the world that this persona's name is not Eminem as it says on the record, but instead, Slim Shady.
Slim Shady has this to say... "Well, since age 12, I've felt like I'm someone else Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt."
So he hits puberty, can't stomach the real him, and kills him off?
Hmmmmmmm...
The lyric continues ... "Got pissed off, ripped Pamela Lee's tits off and smacked her so hard knocked her clothes backwards like Kriss Kross"
Again, hits puberty, takes the hetero sex symbol of the day, rips off a symbol of her womanhood and hits her with it. That sounds like he's frustrated with his sexuality to me.
But maybe I'm just looking too far into that one.
The next exhibit is the thematic element of Eminem's hatred for his wife. It really seems to go much deeper than ex-wife drama. He talks about her like his biggest mistake in life. Curious.
I'm going to wrap it up with the crown jewel of my argument. "The Real Slim Shady" which I believe to be mostly about Eminem veiling his sexuality.
Lets just look at this chunk of the first verse.
"Feminist women love Eminem"
Let's be real, we both know feminist women love gays. (EDIT: I'm making a joke here, but people aren't getting it. This line is not really a staple of my analysis)
"Slim Shady, I'm sick of him Look at him, walkin around grabbin his you-know-what Flippin the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though!"
Women are sick of Slim Shady. They love Eminem. They don't like the fake version of him. They like "the real Slim Shady."
"Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose But no worse, than what's goin on in your parents' bedrooms"
He's saying sure, maybe he is different, but it's no worse than your parents sex lives. Sure seems like he's comparing his sexual desires to theirs. Like people shame his, but there's really nothing wrong with it.
"Sometimes, I wanna get on TV and just let loose, but can't but it's cool for Tom Green to hump a dead moose"
He wants to get on tv and admit his sexual desires, but social taboos prevent it. This disgusts him, because while he can't say that he wants to have sex with men, Tom Green can hump animal carcasses.
"My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips" And if I'm lucky, you might just give it a little kiss And that's the message that we deliver to little kids And expect them not to know what a woman's clitoris is Of course they gonna know what intercourse is By the time they hit fourth grade They got the Discovery Channel don't they? "We ain't nothing but mammals.." Well, some of us cannibals who cut other people open like cantaloupes [SLURP]"
This bit seems to be about kids not knowing themselves sexually. Like maybe he was told he just didn't understand sex yet, but he felt he understood it just fine, if differently.
"But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope"
Just look at this line. This is the genesis of much of my theory. This line states as plainly as possible that he just doesn't get why it's not ok for men to marry in light of all of the other sexual differences we tolerate. I contend he throws the "Eww" sound effect in there to disguise it, but I think it's honest.
"[EWWW!] But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote Women wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes"
Under the traitional analysis of this song, you would assume the antidote to men eloping with other men is . . . women waving their pantyhose and singing the chorus about being your real self?
No . . . he's saying the antidote to homophobia is letting lose and acknowledging the real self. He's the real Slim Shady. The Slim Shady that doesn't get what's wrong with two men marrying. That's the real Slim Shady. All the other Slim Shady's are just imitating.
The song concludes with . . .
"Ha ha Guess there's a Slim Shady in all of us Fuck it, let's all stand up "
Stand up . . . for gay rights. (EDIT: Again, this is mostly sarcasm)
In conclusion, I think each one of these arguments independently would be a weak case for having insight into someone's gender. But together, they make quite a coincidence. Perhaps, even an argument.

Nostalgia all over the place yet again! :laughing:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Jul 31st, '13, 11:01

Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Aug 12th, '13, 23:27

My homie Hesky dropped that bomb in the Comedy Crib... :worship:
I know those are just two little girls but this ish fails hard as fuck! :laughing: I just had to bring that here 'cuz of the way the girls looked at the cam after the fuck up!

Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Aug 15th, '13, 01:12

NextEpisode wrote:I know there's a couple Norwegians @ Trshady. What ya'll think about tonight's Scandinavian game, Sweden vs. Norway? Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still playing? ;)

Sorry man... I just had to do this!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby UofLCard » Aug 25th, '13, 04:08

Francesco wrote:My homie Hesky dropped that bomb in the Comedy Crib... :worship:
I know those are just two little girls but this ish fails hard as fuck! :laughing: I just had to bring that here 'cuz of the way the girls looked at the cam after the fuck up!

What was that video?

UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Francesco » Aug 25th, '13, 11:39

UofLCard wrote:
Francesco wrote:My homie Hesky dropped that bomb in the Comedy Crib... :worship:

What was that video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQg7NMNNFA
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Sep 12th, '13, 11:41

Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby UofLCard » Sep 13th, '13, 19:28

Francesco wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQg7NMNNFA

Talk about breaking the mood.

UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

PreviousNext

Return to The Afterparty