The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Last of Us Thread: GOAT Game

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: The Last of Us Thread: GOAT Game

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 12:43

Everyone keeps talking about this game...shame I sold my PS3 before it came out. I wish it would come to 360, don't see why not.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SajN » Jul 15th, '13, 13:46

Solace wrote:
DƎRDYPK wrote:I only played through once so far on normal mode/easy in 2 spots (Ellie's battle with David or whatever his name is & the end of the game @ the hospital)Imma play on survivor mode eventually but I need to play through a few more times on normal/easy to get a grasp of things :sweating:

Wait lmao so confused at what you just said. How'd you get to those spots if you didn't start from the beginning?

Survivor is ill, you won't regret

You can change difficulty during the game, so I am assuming he changed to easy on those parts
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Solace » Jul 15th, '13, 13:49

Ohhh gotcha
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 17:29

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:Everyone keeps talking about this game...shame I sold my PS3 before it came out. I wish it would come to 360, don't see why not.

Because Sony owns Naughty Dog. They're a 1st party company.

Oooooooh that's right. That completely slipped my mind. :facepalm Alright then, that makes sense.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Evil Twin » Jul 15th, '13, 18:23

Not only the fact that Sony own Naughty Dog, but I'm pretty sure that Naughty Dog confirmed, while promoting either Uncharted 2 or 3, that Xbox 360 doesn't support the mechanics and engines that they use in their games. Could be wrong. Can anyone confirm this for me or not?

Side note: I just finished the story about 40 minutes ago. Outstanding. I like how it ended. Anyone know if there is any word on a sequel?

We're gonna rock this house until we knock it down
So turn the volume loud, cause it's mayhem 'til the a.m.
So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go, let yourself go
Say fuck it before we kick the bucket
Life's too short to not go for broke

Go Berzerk!
Evil Twin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 18:32

Shady's Apocalypse wrote:Not only the fact that Sony own Naughty Dog, but I'm pretty sure that Naughty Dog confirmed, while promoting either Uncharted 2 or 3, that Xbox 360 doesn't support the mechanics and engines that they use in their games. Could be wrong. Can anyone confirm this for me or not?

Side note: I just finished the story about 40 minutes ago. Outstanding. I like how it ended. Anyone know if there is any word on a sequel?

I can see that. This game has incredibly good graphics and textures. The framerates are nuts. Only the PS3 could honestly handle it, I know I'm an Xbox fanboy but even I can admit that as a whole system the PS3 was far superior. I just liked my 360 better. I don't even think I'm gonna sell it when I get the Xbox One. :flutter:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CrashBand » Jul 17th, '13, 10:24

This game was great.

I'm not a gamer but me and my flatmate just jammed this for the last two nights. You really grow attached to Ellie man. I love that girl man,
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dead prez » Jul 18th, '13, 01:20

CrashBand wrote:This game was great.

I'm not a gamer but me and my flatmate just jammed this for the last two nights. You really grow attached to Ellie man. I love that girl man,

I don't have a console atm, but I wanna get one. Feel bad being broke man :(

Also who doesn't like a virtual Ellen Paige-esque concubine.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hansen » Jul 21st, '13, 02:07

Haven't played for weeks now. I got 119 survivors on online, I just need to survive for 2 weeks more and I got the last head customasation thingie.
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Jul 23rd, '13, 23:05

Can't believe I forgot to mention how much I love the load times in this game. Load once when you start up and you're fucking set, that shit is ace.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Aug 3rd, '13, 22:41

The Last of Them
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Solace » Aug 4th, '13, 03:25

I don't even have a PSN account hooked to a bank account or anything, how do I get this shit? How do I even pay? :'(
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Solace » Aug 4th, '13, 05:09

That's what I'm asking though, I've never bought a DLC.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Solace » Aug 4th, '13, 05:34

Alright, I'll look into it. I have a debit card so I guess I go from there. I for sure know if I'm ever buying a DLC, it's going to be for this game. I'm not much of a gamer so yeah lol, that's why I'm so out of the loop of shit people have been doing for years.

So I haven't even really been playing TLoU anymore. I'm caught up in replaying Final Fantasy 8 for PS1 lmao. Almost 24 hours logged, still first disc. :sweating:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » Aug 5th, '13, 12:15

So I just read that they have confirmed that the Europe version of the game was a little bit toned down, or a little censored, if you wish.

How fucking stupid... so this means I played through a censored game? There were blood and gore and all that, but apparantly the American version has way more of it.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot