The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

IOS7

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

IOS7

Postby Sea triscuit » Sep 19th, '13, 06:21

I didn't see a thread made for this, so has anyone gotten the new IOS? And if so, how is it? I was gonna download it but I didn't have enough space and was wondering if its worth it to delete a bunch if stuff just for the update. :happy:
Sea triscuit
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: IOS7

Postby stigma » Sep 19th, '13, 06:23

I have.

I have an iPhone 4 so it runs kinda slow but overall I like it. Can be a bit confusing at first because of all the things they changed.
Eminem wrote:Well I do pop pills
I keep my tube socks filled
And pop the same shit that got 2Pac killed
stigma
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LK5 » Sep 19th, '13, 06:40

There is one thread already: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164089

I was hyped up for it. I watched some videos and it looked so much different from iOS 6 but when I installed it I can't see that many differences. The best thing is new home center. I think it's worth updating. It feels fresh.
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sea triscuit » Sep 20th, '13, 01:29

LK5 wrote:There is one thread already: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164089

I was hyped up for it. I watched some videos and it looked so much different from iOS 6 but when I installed it I can't see that many differences. The best thing is new home center. I think it's worth updating. It feels fresh.

Oh my bad^ and ya I have a 4s but I might be getting a used 5 for free soon
Sea triscuit
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Sep 20th, '13, 01:58

I've had it for 2 months now, and honestly there's nothing new about it that's special although it might seem like it. Besides the built-in flashlight and the new screen that allows you to turn off wifi, bluetooth, and lower brightness; It's just hype.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Return to Computing & Technology