The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

iTunes library search

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

iTunes library search

Postby LMShady » Oct 29th, '13, 02:33

Having a bit of trouble with the search bar for my iTunes library. It's iTunes 11, for example if I search "Lose Yourself" it comes up with the matching songs underneath the search bar.

The problem is when I click the song from there nothing happens at all and I have to then manually find the song I want through artists/songs etc.

Not a huge deal but it's just a bit annoying. I'm wondering if this is the same for anyone else and if they have fixed it somehow?

:)
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone and the lights go out in that trailer park?
GUTS OVER FEAR
LMShady
Soldier
Soldier

Re: iTunes library search

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 1st, '13, 14:33

its weird, happens to me sometimes. there will be a small thing when you search something, for exampl 'lose'
it will show mathcing aongs choices, bu above that ther ewill b a little thing that says something like search itunes library for 'lose' enter that one. shoud work
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Computing & Technology