The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Skyrim question

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Skyrim question

Postby KaZer » Nov 19th, '13, 21:20

I have Skyrim Card I can download.

I was cleaning out my closet and saw my xbox box, so I remember I had Skyrim Downlandable card.

I read somewhere about glitches and problems with the game. I don't know if I should play this game?

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Skyrim question

Postby TonyTilt » Nov 19th, '13, 21:42

KaZer wrote:I have Skyrim Card I can download.

I was cleaning out my closet and saw my xbox box, so I remember I had Skyrim Downlandable card.

I read somewhere about glitches and problems with the game. I don't know if I should play this game?

It's a sick ass game?! Is it free for you?
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby KaZer » Nov 19th, '13, 23:02

It came with the xbox 360 bundle that I brought 1 or 2 years ago.

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 20th, '13, 01:32

games awesome and fucking huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Nov 20th, '13, 01:37

Definitely play it dude lol it's great.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby KaZer » Dec 7th, '13, 21:38

What does Mod means for Skyrim, I've seen it on websites, to me it seems players add cheat or something into the game…

Am I wrong?

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » Dec 8th, '13, 21:57

KaZer wrote:What does Mod means for Skyrim, I've seen it on websites, to me it seems players add cheat or something into the game…

Am I wrong?

Mods are player made "changes" to the game. For example, there's a mod that makes the entire environment of Skyrim look tropical. Some mods add enemies and weapons to the game. Some change mechanics of the game. Some are just there to be silly. There's a couple that make is so when you loot everything off someone, the body is left naked (for that "realistic" touch).

I would be wary of mods, though. Some don't interact well with each other or with the game itself. Plus, a lot of players claim they can't even play games without mods (which is the biggest argument for PC gaming being allegedly better than consoles). They get so use to not playing a game the "intended" way that they can't not have a couple dozen changes to the game. I've seen it on game forums all the time. "Ugh, the fact that I have to press a button to see the map is killing me, can I change it?" The response is "I know what you mean, the game was totally unplayable to me until I found out there was a mod to add a mini map to the screen. The game is 10/10 now." In a sense, you could say that mods make you spoiled.

To each his own, though.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Gaming Spot