The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Basedshady on dat PS4

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Basedshady on dat PS4

Postby Snakebeast » Dec 1st, '13, 03:21

Snake finna cop dat PS4 and AC4 next weekend

whew

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 1st, '13, 04:44

Killzone is good fun but it can't touch Battlefield when it comes to multiplayer; you'll probably agree when the bugs are out of the way for you. Killzone Shadow Fall's multiplayer is a bit sluggish, and the blur is annoying. It's fun, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to the gameplay of Battlefield. I completely disagree with you about the campaign though; I'm just over half way through it and it's fantastic. Then again, this is the first Killzone game I've played so I don't really know the storyline background like others.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 1st, '13, 05:15

Yeah the no party system is weak, I agree with that. I'd say Battlefield is pretty tactical and viable for teamwork as well, it just depends who you're playing with and how much you want to contribute as a teammate. The thing that keeps Battlefield interesting to me is the mass scale of destruction and realism, something Killzone lacks and therefore gets a bit repetitive for me after a few rounds. Not hating on the game, just pointing out the reasons why I think it's inferior to Battlefield 4, even with all the launch bugs (I had to deal with them too, it was frustrating). I'm definitely going to continue playing both; lots of fun!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Dec 1st, '13, 15:24

I'm still sort of deciding but I think I'm going with the PS4. Disappointing to hear Killzone's single player sucks, I respect a good single player game.

Based should I go with Ac4 first or Killzone? Or fuck 'em both and go Battlefield 4?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 1st, '13, 17:10

Kill You wrote:I'm still sort of deciding but I think I'm going with the PS4. Disappointing to hear Killzone's single player sucks, I respect a good single player game.

Based should I go with Ac4 first or Killzone? Or fuck 'em both and go Battlefield 4?

To each their own, I think the campaign is pretty awesome.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Dec 1st, '13, 18:20

Killzone it is then, and then AC4 after that.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Notalius » Dec 1st, '13, 19:26

Pre-ordered the ps4. Gon get it around the 10th of january. Which games should I get ?

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 1st, '13, 19:35

Basedshady wrote:That KZ multiplayer though, holy shit. Once you get a grasp on it and understand what works for you. It's the absolute best. Steve kind of sounds like he just picked it up for like 3 games and put it down because all he wants to do it shoot dudes.

LOL, I've played more games than that, and I continue to play it on a daily basis. Still think it's nothing compared to Battlefield, which isn't even bugged anymore (at least for me, it runs pristine). Killzone is for sure the best science fiction shooter on the PS4 (until Destiny comes out) but if you want something more reality based you definitely want that BF4.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Snakebeast » Dec 1st, '13, 20:34

Snake finna wait to buy a DICE game till Battlefront 3 :whew:

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 1st, '13, 20:44

Basedshady wrote:I strongly advise nobody buy unfinished games.

Being able to play with your friends is a pretty big fucking deal.

Not only that but how does them throwing a $50 season pass immediately at you sound? Being at a progression disadvantage from the start?.

You can game with your friends...When they join your server or you join theirs it automatically puts you in a squad with them. It's pretty simple. I agree with you about Premium, it will do nothing but rape your hard drive (I made that mistake for BF3). I'm pretty happy with these maps, I don't even need extras. I'm totally with you on the releasing unfinished games thing though, but this has been a habit for this company. With that being said...it's fun as hell if you know what you're doing. So, much, awesomeness.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 2nd, '13, 13:55

^^
Let me know when there's a TR Community round and I'll hop on if I'm around. Going to be a busy next few days but I'll be on break very soon for a few weeks so I'm going to be gaming heavily...very heavily, lol. I'll add you later on today when I got some time.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hansen » Dec 2nd, '13, 14:45

Basedshady wrote:Regardless, Battlefield 4 is a buggy pile of shit, I wouldn't buy it. Regretting the fuck out of that purchase kind of.

Ditto. Nothing for me. Waste of 60$
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Dec 2nd, '13, 14:55

You guys are gonna be mad at me, but I changed my mind back to the Xbox One...I played it at a friend's house and tbh I loved every second of it. I think it's bad ass. So yeah, Xbox first then PS4 when it drops in price. Xbox One feels right fam. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. :(

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 2nd, '13, 16:16

Hansen wrote:
Basedshady wrote:Regardless, Battlefield 4 is a buggy pile of shit, I wouldn't buy it. Regretting the fuck out of that purchase kind of.

Ditto. Nothing for me. Waste of 60$

I really feel sorry that you guys can't experience the awesomeness. No regrets here, the first week was buggy but after that all problems seem to have been solved. So fantastic, so much fun.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Dec 2nd, '13, 16:35

Rollefsen wrote:Always liked COD more than BF, so Im not gonna go for BF unless COD sucks major dick

I've heard that BF4 >>>>>>>>>> COD: Ghosts

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Gaming Spot