The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

CREATIVE WRITING RULES (read before posting)

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

CREATIVE WRITING RULES (read before posting)

Postby Mr. Chambers » Oct 4th, '10, 23:54

welcome to the creative writing section, be aware of the new changes.

New Creative Writing Guidelines:

1) Feedback - One link of feedback that you have given must be posted in addition to your piece (song, verse, etc) to ensure activity in this section. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, YOUR POST WILL BE LOCKED, AND IF YOU REPETEDLY FAIL TO DO THIS YOU WILL BE BANNED, if you dont like it, get the fuck out bitch. NO EXCEPTIONS
----- new members will not get approved if they dont follow this rule

2) No Spam - Any discussions of anything that is/are not related to the song or feedback will be deleted and may result in a point/warning to your account.

3) Bump Restrictions - You may bump your thread once every 24 hours if 3 or less comments have been made. If more than 3 comments have been made, you may bump once every 48 hours.

4) Constructive Criticism - Do not enter a thread for the sole purpose of insulting someone or their work. If you do not like their piece (song, verse, etc) please explain why. Pointless comments will be deleted and a point/warning to your account will be considered.

5) Competition Restrictions - You must have given feedback to at least 3 pieces (songs, verses, etc) before you can participate. Make sure to link your 3 feedback posts if the Mod/Admin aren't already aware of your contribution.

NEW SECTIONS
5) Legends & Competitions - All Admin revised important & legendary texts or textcee showskill will be held in that forum, Aswell as competitions should go in there. Note: This are not rap battles, the competitions are different.

5) C.W. Lounge - this section is for all talk related to textceeing, if you want to hook up collabs or organize stuff, use this section please.

Revised and edited by McMaybe
Updated by: Big Ax-D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please understand on this section, like all other sections of the forum, if you do not read the rules before posting, the staff has every right to take offensive action against you, as ignoring the rules itself is an offence.

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Re: CREATIVE WRITING UPDATE!! - read now -

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 31st, '11, 05:40

Update
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Sam. » Jul 31st, '11, 11:23

I beg your pardon but if 2 non lyricist say that the piece is good with some explanation and i [assume] say it's bad again with some explanation does that i mean that i would get a warning . :confusion:

The warning system is retarded because the feed is subjected to the understanding of the the user giving feed ,if he does not understand punches /wordplay then it's not his fault .

Okay axel if you think this post is spam then del this but do reply me via pm or some shit .
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 31st, '11, 12:45

what are you talking about? I couldnt understand what you where trying to say
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Sam. » Jul 31st, '11, 13:00

Big Ax-D wrote:what are you talking about? I couldnt understand what you where trying to say

:coffee:

4) Constructive Criticism - Do not enter a thread for the sole purpose of insulting someone or their work. If you do not like their piece (song, verse, etc) please explain why. Pointless comments will be deleted and a point/warning to your account will be considered.
:confusion:

Pointless comments ????

Feedback is subjected to the understanding of the the user giving feed ,if he does not understand punches /wordplay then it's not his fault and suppose he makes a -ve comment with some harsh words then would it be a critic or pointless babble ? and why would it lead to an one point warning man :shakehead: and what if the majority members giving feed have the same view but some one disagrees with them and does give solid reasons as a backup ..then would it be pointless .

If you don't understand this then i am sorry .
peace.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 31st, '11, 13:37

ok, first of all, you need to be checking this type of rule threads more often, cuz I didn't made that rule, it has been there posted for a Long time, I think it was Mc Maybe who posted that, but it doesnt matter, you dont seem to understand what is it about.

that is called harassing and its not allowed anywhere in the forum

this is called defending your opinion. You can not just go and say "its sucks" if you dont explain why do you think it sucks

what this means is that you cannot enter somebody else's thread and just write. "Chewbaca likes blue Refrigerators" cuz that is considered as Spam. Pointless = without a point. for the purpose only of hate or spam.

about the point warning. that was decided by the administrators... and I agree... :boxing:

so before calling the Warning System retarded, I suggest you first understand the rules.

and umm... yeah
peace.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Sam. » Jul 31st, '11, 19:36

Big Ax-D wrote:ok, first of all, you need to be checking this type of rule threads more often, cuz I didn't made that rule, it has been there posted for a Long time, I think it was Mc Maybe who posted that, but it doesnt matter, you dont seem to understand what is it about.

that is called harassing and its not allowed anywhere in the forum

this is called defending your opinion. You can not just go and say "its sucks" if you dont explain why do you think it sucks

what this means is that you cannot enter somebody else's thread and just write. "Chewbaca likes blue Refrigerators" cuz that is considered as Spam. Pointless = without a point. for the purpose only of hate or spam.

about the point warning. that was decided by the administrators... and I agree... :boxing:

so before calling the Warning System retarded, I suggest you first understand the rules.

and umm... yeah
peace.

understood and thanks . :8)
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: CREATIVE WRITING RULES (read before posting)

Postby Spyder » Jul 11th, '12, 20:56

guys lets read this.

some have forgot FL and if they do have them theyve been very generic and short and broad comments

lets obey the rules and give people some feed
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Jul 11th, '12, 21:23

I'm reading with you Spyder. Guys, following this would help you and me. Do follow it.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Feb 2nd, '13, 18:42

I should have done this...:P
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Jul 24th, '13, 20:12

I did, in my post.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby sneakerheadshady » Dec 4th, '13, 03:13

where would one post CW resources type stuff? in Lounge?
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Just Silver » Dec 4th, '13, 03:20

I believe so
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby sneakerheadshady » Dec 4th, '13, 03:22

Just Silver wrote:I believe so

thank you kind sir
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Creative Writing