The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Four Word Story

All forum games, such as Elimination Games, Top 20, etc. goes in this section. The posts here doesn't get added to your post count.

The Four Word Story

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 10th, '13, 22:48

How to play: Someone starts off with 4 Words. The next person continues it, into sentences, and then into a story.

Here is an example:
Person A: I said hello to
Person B: A camel that liked
Person C: To Slap People's faces.

I'll begin with....

Once upon a time
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: The Four Word Story

Postby Never_Enough » Dec 10th, '13, 23:16

He loved it, so
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Never_Enough » Dec 10th, '13, 23:42

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 11th, '13, 00:02

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby HeySamantha » Dec 11th, '13, 00:42

aaaaand fail
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 11th, '13, 00:45

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 11th, '13, 00:54

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 01:11

Hopsinshadie is a fag
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 11th, '13, 01:19

Hopsinshadie is a fag and hes looking for
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 01:21

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 11th, '13, 01:25

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus, until that happens he
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 01:29

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus, until that happens he will masturbate to Hopsin
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 04:12

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus, until that happens he will masturbate to Hopsin and then he's off to stalk a crackwhore who happens to be all in his imagination
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 04:19

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus, until that happens he will masturbate to Hopsin and then he's off to stalk a crackwhore who happens to be all in his imagination. "Fuck MMLP2 it sucks," he screamed after he ate his own shit. Hopsinshadie then went trolling
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 11th, '13, 04:23

Once upon a time Hospinshadie sucked 37 dicks. He loved it, so he got buttfucked next. CP walked in, yelling: WHY ARE YOU BALLS DEEP INTO THAT MAN'S blow up sheep, you fucked the story up. well someone could edit it out. It's too late bitches!, back to the story Hopsinshadie is a fag and he's looking for a black man's anus, until that happens he will masturbate to Hopsin and then he's off to stalk a crackwhore who happens to be all in his imagination. "Fuck MMLP2 it sucks," he screamed after he ate his own shit. Hopsinshadie then went trolling all through TRShady land and got people pissed
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Next

Return to Forum Games