The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What books are you reading? Last read?

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

What books are you reading? Last read?

Postby Kill You » Jan 10th, '14, 20:16

I'm reading A Feast For Crows by George R. R. Martin from the A Song Of Ice and Fire series. Or Game Of Thrones in HBO language. What about you?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: What books are you reading? Last read?

Postby Im-Shady » Jan 10th, '14, 20:19

Just finished The way I am :y:
Been Listening to Slim since you thought Eminem was Candy BITCH
Im-Shady
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 10th, '14, 20:20

I'm currently reading, Needful Things by Stephen King. Reading is the best thing you can do for your brain. Everyone should do it
Last edited by yoda you can call me on Jan 10th, '14, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 10th, '14, 20:22

yoda you can call me wrote:I'm currently reading, Needful Things by Stephen King. Reading is the best thing you can do for your brain. Everyone should it

I agree man, I love to read a good book. A Song Of Ice and Fire is so interesting too, I could read that shit all day. :y: :y:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 10th, '14, 20:25

Kill You wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote:I'm currently reading, Needful Things by Stephen King. Reading is the best thing you can do for your brain. Everyone should it

I agree man, I love to read a good book. A Song Of Ice and Fire is so interesting too, I could read that shit all day. :y: :y:

I'll have to check that out brah :y: , The best book i've read up to now is, The Stand by Stephen King (uncut version), i suggest you give that a try if you haven't already. :worship:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 10th, '14, 20:28

yoda you can call me wrote:
Kill You wrote:

I'll have to check that out brah :y: , The best book i've read up to now is, The Stand by Stephen King (uncut version), i suggest you give that a try if you haven't already. :worship:

Well, it's 5 books so far in the series and none of them have "A Song Of Ice and Fire" on them lol. On the back it does, it says either Part 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. There's gonna be 7 of them. I'll tell you the name of the books, they are very very good and well-written. I actually prefer them over Lord Of The Rings which to me were somewhat boring and dully told.

The books are A Game Of Thrones, A Clash Of Kings, A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance With Dragons in that order. O really suggest them if you're into fantasy at all.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 10th, '14, 20:32

Kill You wrote:
Well, it's 5 books so far in the series and none of them have "A Song Of Ice and Fire" on them lol. On the back it does, it says either Part 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. There's gonna be 7 of them. I'll tell you the name of the books, they are very very good and well-written. I actually prefer them over Lord Of The Rings which to me were somewhat boring and dully told.

The books are A Game Of Thrones, A Clash Of Kings, A Storm Of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance With Dragons in that order. O really suggest them if you're into fantasy at all.

Ok lol, i'll check them out homie :y:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Never_Enough » Jan 10th, '14, 20:34

Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Jan 10th, '14, 20:36

^ Last post was over three months old though. After that, they just want you to make a new thread.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Never_Enough » Jan 10th, '14, 20:48

but my thread was goat
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 10th, '14, 20:51

Othello
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 10th, '14, 20:52

Never_Enough wrote:but my thread was goat

WAS. My thread reins supreme now.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Never_Enough » Jan 10th, '14, 20:53

Aight you win this time
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hansen » Jan 10th, '14, 21:53

"How to Pick-Up Any Girl You Want"

Only book i've read.
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cinderella Stan » Jan 10th, '14, 22:04

I'm rereading Martin Eden by Jack London for the second time, amazing book. Before that I read Kamasutra lol (not a joke).

yoda you can call me wrote:I'm currently reading, Needful Things by Stephen King. Reading is the best thing you can do for your brain. Everyone should do it

:worship: I'm a Stephen King fan, it's been my goal to read all of his books since I was a kid, but I have so many more left lol. How do you like Needful Things? I haven't checked it yet.
...as the world turns and I keep growing older
I'll be living this hip hop till hell freezes over...
Cinderella Stan
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Entertainment