The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Autos-thread

Chat with fellow members on any other subject.

The Autos-thread

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 27th, '14, 22:04

Since I got in trouble by the sexy Charlotte for "bumping" a 2 year old thread I decided to make a new one.
I guess theres at least some people on here that's into cars and autos in general.
So... Fill in, show others your ride and tell us something about it.
If you ride the bus then fine, take a pic of it and share. Its all good!

I´ll begin.
This is my Saab 9-3 Aero. Its a 2002 year model that Ive poured every damn penny on.
I love it. I use to drive it all year but now Im scared I might crash it or someone else will crash into it during winter. So I only drive it during the summer.

Its got around 450hp and 580nm at the moment. During this winter Im tuning it more so I´ll reach 500hp and 650nm.
http://s16.postimg.org/polfdqc44/2014_0 ... _02_18.jpg

Heres a short vid of it in action as it is right NOW engine wise. After this I wrapped it blue and yellow.
http://youtu.be/dELJrF3i088
Last edited by cheeseburger on Feb 8th, '14, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Re: The Autos-thread (Tilt, Rev, Bigray get in here shed lig

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 28th, '14, 08:31

Nice!
Theyre easy to trick out.
Just lower it about 30mm and maybe change wheels to some nice after market 19-20inch ones and your good to go.
:y:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Jan 30th, '14, 10:23

been a bb/xb enthusiast for almost a decade now. these pics are recent, although I've changed the steering wheel to a griproyal halo. you can kinda see it in the last pic but not really. oh i've also swapped out my lower black grilles to chrome billet ones, and I plan to paint them black soon.

some stuff you don't see (can post pics on request):
Underbody LED's by LEDGLOW
Interior LED's under the dash/seats by LEDGLOW
Luxis VIP pedals
Rear Orataro table
Oznium 3rd brake light
JDM crystal dome light cover with blue LED's from Oznium
Bunch of small under-the-hood mods/tweaks such as front and rear sway bars and an aftermarket intake, but nothing major.
My future plans:
install 17" Rotiform BLQ's or Work Euroline DH's, depending on which I come across first
mimic Zman's body kit and install my Zenki heads in the process (since the whole bumper has to come off to do so), also got some clear fog lights that I'll probably put in to replace the current smoked ones when I do this.
I'd also like the hood wing from Garson but it's super rare and expensive so I'm just keeping an eye out

i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 30th, '14, 11:56

What a fucking bus :D Awsome!
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jan 30th, '14, 15:46

Nice ride Elision... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 31st, '14, 13:06

Just to compete with fucking Elision I installed a real carbon race wing.
Weighs about 1.5 kg.

Now your turn, put a similar wing on your roof :laughing:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Jan 31st, '14, 13:23

oh wow haha thanks for all the love guys, that's awesome! was hesitant to post with all the hate i get around here. :'(

cheeseburger wrote:lower it about 30mm
what?? that's wack go lower. lower lower lower, always lower. drive low, park even lower. you slam that bitch rev, and your wheel size should be a big as possible whilst still being able to touch the ground, usually between 16" - 18".
cheeseburger wrote:Now your turn, put a similar wing on your roof :laughing:
that would look so ridiculous :laughing: yours is sweet though! this is the only one i'd ever consider, and that's just so i could safely remove my rear wiper blade without having to worry about rain.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 31st, '14, 17:10

Both of you have some dope ass rides!!! Burger I'm at work and can't watch that video right this second.

I have a 2008 Lancer (not evo :facepalm ) That has been through so much shit with me haha. Considering I haven't legally been able to drive for a while I haven't really been treating it like I used to which kills me. I have an aftermarket K&N intake and plan on getting a new exhaust sometime this summer. Eventually I will get myself a new Evo because their the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I'll post pics and remember to watch your vids at some point soon!!!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 31st, '14, 18:15

Elision wrote:oh wow haha thanks for all the love guys, that's awesome! was hesitant to post with all the hate i get around here. :'(

cheeseburger wrote:lower it about 30mm
what?? that's wack go lower. lower lower lower, always lower. drive low, park even lower. you slam that bitch rev, and your wheel size should be a big as possible whilst still being able to touch the ground, usually between 16" - 18".
cheeseburger wrote:Now your turn, put a similar wing on your roof :laughing:
that would look so ridiculous :laughing: yours is sweet though! this is the only one i'd ever consider, and that's just so i could safely remove my rear wiper blade without having to worry about rain.

Fuck no, RACEcars should be able to take corners without e wheels cutting into the body ;)

That little lip would look sweet. Its the small details that do the big job.

Oh and whenever someones being true to themselfs and really express, then love is all they shall recieve :)

Tilt you fucker, get off from work and live my man.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 31st, '14, 18:16

TonyTilt wrote:Both of you have some dope ass rides!!! Burger I'm at work and can't watch that video right this second.

I have a 2008 Lancer (not evo :facepalm ) That has been through so much shit with me haha. Considering I haven't legally been able to drive for a while I haven't really been treating it like I used to which kills me. I have an aftermarket K&N intake and plan on getting a new exhaust sometime this summer. Eventually I will get myself a new Evo because their the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I'll post pics and remember to watch your vids at some point soon!!!

Evos are fucking expensive. Theres one evo10 in my town with 650bhp... Its extreme to say the least
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 31st, '14, 20:42

It's SUCH an amazing car though ahhah, and yes work and school are single handedly ruining my life.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 31st, '14, 22:44

Im curious, what was your initial inspiration for that choice of car, the theme of how it looks etc Elision?
Theres always something :happy:

Heres my engine bay. Made everything myself. Im all for products having a purpose. Everything is needed for what. I do with the car.

http://www1.garaget.org/archive/65/6435 ... 267892.jpg
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Jan 31st, '14, 22:50

I still have my same ol' Mercedes, but I haven't done anything to it. I am not the kinda guy to mess around with the car lol
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 31st, '14, 23:01

Thats cool. When I was around 16 I was fixated with the Merc 190 lol. Dont know why but I wanted one.
I cant own a car more than maybe a second and a cunt before modding it though.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Feb 1st, '14, 05:17

cheeseburger wrote:Fuck no, RACEcars should be able to take corners without e wheels cutting into the body ;).
right, don't drive too low obviously, but you should be able to slam the ride when idle/parked.
cheeseburger wrote:Im curious, what was your initial inspiration for that choice of car, the theme of how it looks etc Elision?
I'll never forget seeing my first b parked in front of a circuit city in 2004, the year after they were imported here into the US. I immediately left my friends to run up and inspect the thing, it was beautiful to me, the interior, everything. I mean it was all stock besides a big ugly "CIRCUIT CITY" paint job on the side, but that thing was beautiful man. I'd never seen anything like it, it was the first car that ever truly caught my attention. And from that point I knew exactly what car I wanted, ended up buying an 05 automatic with cloth interior 4 years later as my first car and I never plan on turning back :flutter:

As for my inspiration for themes and stuff, I'm mainly pulling from two guys. Todd Nakainishi and Zach/Zman from clubxb. These guys have helped me out a lot in my build, where to find certain parts and stuff, we're actually all using the exact same bag setup from airlift, only mine is the digital version (you can kinda see the controller in one of my pics to the left of my steering wheel near where your knee would be). Only they're going for wood grain interiors while I'm focused on black/white and chrome. I'm still waiting for the body kit zman uses (chargespeed wayout) to come up for sale, as well as either 17" Work Euroline DH's or Rotiform BLQ's. Oh I also forgot to mention that I still need some black and white diamond-stitched clazzio seat covers. After that I'm pretty much done besides minor things here and there, chrome door handles and stuff like that.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to The Afterparty