The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2013 Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2013 Offseason

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 3rd, '14, 03:06

Bruno Mars was on the field longer than the broncos offense. This is fucking embarrassing, the seahawks are playing their asses off. Fuckin respect
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 03:55

Detroit Skills, try not to double/triple/quadruple post. I know it's kinda a silly rule sometimes when no one else is posting, but you can always edit more into your original post. :y:
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:02

CanadaPure wrote:Detroit Skills, try not to double/triple/quadruple post. I know it's kinda a silly rule sometimes when no one else is posting, but you can always edit more into your original post. :y:

sorry bro was on mobile, :y:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:08

DetroitSkills wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:Detroit Skills, try not to double/triple/quadruple post. I know it's kinda a silly rule sometimes when no one else is posting, but you can always edit more into your original post. :y:

sorry bro was on mobile, :y:

Understandable, mobile can be a pain in the ass, but still try not to. Technically against the rules, and can be annoying for other members.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Mr.DGAF » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:37

I'm pretty fucking salty that I had to watch this game. Seahawks outclassed them all the way. And that hurts to say coming from a 9er fan. I look forward to facing them next season. I still believe we have the better team.

As for the greatest QB thing, I think Montana is 1 for me. Brady 2, then Peyton, Marino and Elway somewhere behind them. I won't argue Manning's numbers, but something has to be said about him only winning 1 SB with the teams he played on.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:55

They would have had a good shot if the O-line would have giving Peyton some space and time to get the ball off, oh well.

NFC West division is probably the best in the league, Rams next season lets go. Can't wait till the Draft.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Mr.DGAF » Feb 3rd, '14, 04:57

PAINKILLƎR wrote:They would have had a good shot if the O-line would have giving Peyton some space and time to get the ball off, oh well.

NFC West division is probably the best in the league, Rams next season lets go. Can't wait till the Draft.

I don't entirely fault his line. The Seahawks front is big and fast. I don't think the Broncos game-planned for that aspect as much as they should have. A lot of attention is paid to the secondary, and rightfully so, but the Broncos were very vanilla in pass coverage schemes and it cost them.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 3rd, '14, 05:08

Mr.DGAF wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:They would have had a good shot if the O-line would have giving Peyton some space and time to get the ball off, oh well.

I don't entirely fault his line. The Seahawks front is big and fast. I don't think the Broncos game-planned for that aspect as much as they should have. A lot of attention is paid to the secondary, and rightfully so, but the Broncos were very vanilla in pass coverage schemes and it cost them.

Nah, they're big at fault. When Peyton had a clean pocket he was consistently getting the ball to his receivers, but no the line was pathetic. Another thing was the the young receivers really showed their inexperience, like the skip backs trying to make bigger plays cost them first downs and shit. Lot a credit to the Seahawks defense though but you have to admit if the oline would have held their own, this would have been a lot closer.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Mr Change » Feb 3rd, '14, 05:19

Manning had the best O-Line all season and I have to say this was the most hurried I've seen him all year. They're at fault for the offense not getting in rhythm at any point in the game plus an interception and a fumble. Other than that the Seahawks played their absolute best football and Peyton got frustrated early and had one really bad pick. Defense wins championships I suppose.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Feb 3rd, '14, 05:51

o line sucked, peyton played well, one bad pass was an int the other he was hit. the better team won tho
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Feb 8th, '14, 05:11

Mr.DGAF wrote:I'm pretty fucking salty that I had to watch this game. Seahawks outclassed them all the way. And that hurts to say coming from a 9er fan. I look forward to facing them next season. I still believe we have the better team.

As for the greatest QB thing, I think Montana is 1 for me. Brady 2, then Peyton, Marino and Elway somewhere behind them. I won't argue Manning's numbers, but something has to be said about him only winning 1 SB with the teams he played on.

peyton was what made them good. thats the point.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr Change » Feb 9th, '14, 20:14

Painfully earlier, but if your life depended on it, who you predicting for the Super Bowl next year based on what we know now?
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 9th, '14, 20:31

I don't know maybe the Patriots vs 49ers, I would pick the Broncos but they have so many player free agents and maybe retiree's. But I'm sure my pick will change right around training camp after the draft of coursr and all players have been signed and shit.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Mr Change » Feb 12th, '14, 22:31

Unlike the Ravens of 2012 the Seahawks won't be losing everyone on their team so I think they might be back in the fight again next year.

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby HotDawg » Feb 13th, '14, 01:21

packers
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena