The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My apologies, PS4 even XB1 looks Amazing, I'm intrigued

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

My apologies, PS4 even XB1 looks Amazing, I'm intrigued

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 3rd, '14, 11:52

Yes it's true, I recently ordered 7 ps1 games and I'm still excited to play all the classics (just ordered Croc, Blasto, Abe's Exodus) that I may have never got to play much as a kid because I had no money then so only could play what my folks would get me occasionally. Most of them are now cheaper than ever. And yes it is confirmed that the big screen on my buddies doesn't play as well for the old systems as the older tv does, so once I get that back, I'll be set.

Nobody can change my mind on my decision to slowly get back into the gaming. I haven't played consistently in almost 9 years or so. So I am going to spend some time with my PS2 playing ps1 and ps2 a bit before jumping in cold. But I do intend to jump in.

But with all the ps4/x box one hype, I got excited again but wanted to do it my way and go the cheap route, relive my childhood. With that said, I have done a lot of searching on youtube with an open mind. And there are already so many titles I want to have. Not only are there incredibly advanced graphical games like Battlefield 4, Ghosts (my opinion), Dying Light, Infamous 2nd Son, Killzone and Dead Rising 3, but there's also old school type games like Knack, Resogun, and one recently I just saw called Trine 2. Trine 2 looks fun. They look godly to be honest. I'm blown away by this system already. I did not have an open mind, but the thought of owning PS4 keeps eating my brain out. This system looks versatile. It has a combination of games, not just one type of game. I've read things such as today's games are soulless. Maybe I shouldn't believe that until I try. Because with the versatility, this system has perhaps GOAT potential.

And Kill You, I didn't mean to make fun of X BOX one. I just haven't looked into that one. Whatever the case is, one day I'll be schooling you online in the gaming department. I just need practice. I'm so happy now that I've opened my mind to getting a new console in the near future. It's going to be gaming paradise. Maybe we really are in a golden age.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: My apologies, PS4 even XB1 looks Amazing, I'm intrigued

Postby Kill You » Feb 3rd, '14, 12:02

LOL at "even XB1 looks amazing" as if the PS4 was considerably better lol...it's only a little better than it. Xbox One still has the better games (imo) and at the end of the day that's all that matters.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 3rd, '14, 12:03

Kill You wrote:LOL at "even XB1 looks amazing" as if the PS4 was considerably better lol...it's only a little better than it. Xbox One still has the better games (imo) and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I didn't imply it in that way. By saying ''even'' I meant that despite my friend saying it's not a real system, I'll take him with a grain of salt. We are going to have a lot of fun Kill You. Or I know I will when I train my ass off and learn how to whoop you 90 percent of the time.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Feb 3rd, '14, 13:22

I still don't understand why the less expensive console is superior
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 3rd, '14, 14:20

Just Silver wrote:I still don't understand why the less expensive console is superior

What do you mean
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 4th, '14, 00:22

a ps4 is supposed to be $399. But I'm sure you spend more than that with taxes, extended warranties and buying more games. Did you buy an extended warranty? How much was it? And does the system come with any games or demos? Plus you probably buy controllers, memory cards, etc..
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Feb 4th, '14, 00:38

Hopsinshadie wrote:a ps4 is supposed to be $399. But I'm sure you spend more than that with taxes, extended warranties and buying more games. Did you buy an extended warranty? How much was it? And does the system come with any games or demos? Plus you probably buy controllers, memory cards, etc..

After PS2 you don't have to buy memory cards anymore lol
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby cement » Feb 4th, '14, 00:47

but can you already figure out which way you have to go on the game maps? you seem to be making a lot of progress, you could become one of the most skilled gamers out there
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 4th, '14, 13:34

cement wrote:but can you already figure out which way you have to go on the game maps? you seem to be making a lot of progress, you could become one of the most skilled gamers out there

I don't understand the maps on Assassin Creed, Bioshock or R Redemption. Those games have good graphics, but are real complicated.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Gaming Spot