The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Do you have spending addictions with video games?

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Do you have spending addictions with video games?

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 12:40

I recently just ordered like 20 games. Some for 360 like Sonic Generations, some for ps1, and also got an old game gear. Plus I want a ps4, and even a Wii U maybe. But I also want to re collect nes, snes, and n64. I feel like I'm starting to obsess and won't be able to stop compulsively buying. But I need these games and consoles. How much do you guys spend on new games each month? Isn't each game like 59 bucks plus tax? I was going to give up my 360 and ps3 to get a ps4 but had to stop myself. Why? Because the x box 360 is starting to become a retro gaming system. Not yet really, but it will be. And I wanna play Halo, Sonic, and Rayman on it. I'm glad I came to my senses. I won't regret selling my 360 like Kill You did.

Here's the question I have for you. I have 2 systems, the 360 and ps3. Never really used them like I should have. The 360 I have here & there with NBA 2k, but the 360 I just got from my brother with 5 games. Should I get caught up a little and play my ps3 and 360 more and buy some affordable games for them like Halo before I get a ps4? I'm just afraid that once I spend the 400, it's gonna be hard to spend 60 bucks every time I want a game. You can spend thousands of dollars getting games for 1 system. Just seems like ps3, 360 still have life left in them. Maybe it's best to get the most out of them before getting ps4?
Last edited by Hopsinshadie on Feb 8th, '14, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Do you have spending addictions with video games?

Postby Kill You » Feb 8th, '14, 12:43

Get a Xbox One, get NBA2K14, and let me kill you in that too. To answer your question: sometimes I'll get in a huge video game spending mood but a lot of times I'm happy with what I have at that moment.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 12:46

Kill You wrote:Get a Xbox One, get NBA2K14, and let me kill you in that too. To answer your question: sometimes I'll get in a huge video game spending mood but a lot of times I'm happy with what I have at that moment.

You would never beat me in a series in bball. Maybe one game, but not a series. I know how to pass well. How bout you get the 360 and we play 2 k 13? Shit how much does online cost. Do u have ps3? I can play you 2k14 on my friends ps3. How am I gonna get an x box one when I want a ps4 and wii U?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Feb 8th, '14, 12:58

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:Get a Xbox One, get NBA2K14, and let me kill you in that too. To answer your question: sometimes I'll get in a huge video game spending mood but a lot of times I'm happy with what I have at that moment.

You would never beat me in a series in bball. Maybe one game, but not a series. I know how to pass well. How bout you get the 360 and we play 2 k 13? Shit how much does online cost. Do u have ps3? I can play you 2k14 on my friends ps3. How am I gonna get an x box one when I want a ps4 and wii U?

I'm done with the old shit, in with the new. Why would you buy a Wii U instead of an Xbox? Lmao. Xbox is clearly better than Wii, sorry to break that little news to you. There are no truly interesting games outside of Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Super Mario Galaxy.

I would fuckin destroy you in basketball lol.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 13:03

But that's why I want it. Donkey Kong, zelda, mario, sonic boom. And maybe star fox later on. Am I supposed to turn my back on those characters Kill You? Plus the ability to download game cube games. Kill You, I told you that I like Sega & Nintendo brand. Grew up with them. Now get to play the new games of the Nintendo characters.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Feb 8th, '14, 20:20

Hopsinshadie are you ever going to post a picture of yourself on this site?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Feb 8th, '14, 21:01

Sonic Generations is dope, last boss is wack as fuck doe
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Feb 8th, '14, 21:03

Hopsinshadie wrote:But that's why I want it. Donkey Kong, zelda, mario, sonic boom. And maybe star fox later on. Am I supposed to turn my back on those characters Kill You? Plus the ability to download game cube games. Kill You, I told you that I like Sega & Nintendo brand. Grew up with them. Now get to play the new games of the Nintendo characters.

Trust me man, they aren't as cool as you remember. I bought a Wii U for that exact reason, to revisit the types of games I used to play and the only one I even finished was Donkey Kong. You will play these games and be like: "Okay?" You won't enjoy them like you used to.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 02:14

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:
Trust me man, they aren't as cool as you remember. I bought a Wii U for that exact reason, to revisit the types of games I used to play and the only one I even finished was Donkey Kong. You will play these games and be like: "Okay?" You won't enjoy them like you used to.

Why would I not enjoy them as much as I used to? I played DK on SNES at my buddies a few months ago and had a blast.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Feb 9th, '14, 02:16

Hopsinshadie wrote:Why would I not enjoy them as much as I used to? I played DK on SNES at my buddies a few months ago and had a blast.

Because Kill You's own personal experience with video games is apparently factual and applies to everyone
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 02:19

Solace wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Why would I not enjoy them as much as I used to? I played DK on SNES at my buddies a few months ago and had a blast.

Because Kill You's own personal experience with video games is apparently factual and applies to everyone

LOL, I sense some humor there
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Feb 9th, '14, 02:21

Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 02:24

Solace wrote:Image

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

oh and Kill You, you need to watch Breaking Bad yo
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Feb 9th, '14, 03:03

I have reached a point lately where I've been buying a lot of genesis vita and 3ds/ds games to the point I only play a little of every game

After paper mario on 3ds im stopping a bit lol
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slims » Feb 9th, '14, 04:36

not really. if anything i need to buy more, only have gta 5 atm.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Gaming Spot