The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Open Cypher

Re: Open Cypher

Postby Snakebeast » Feb 12th, '14, 02:09

Looking forward to reading yours too bruh :happy:

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Feb 12th, '14, 03:05

Can't finish tonight turned out different then I thought lol

Two lines then got writers block

But either tomorrow or Thursday ill have some writing time
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Snakebeast » Feb 12th, '14, 03:20

InsaneTRex94 wrote:My verse will be awful. I'm a quarter of the way done and I hate it. But I'm bored and need to kill some time.

Just do a Royce and write 16 bars about how big your dick is

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Feb 12th, '14, 03:30

InsaneTRex94 wrote:
Snakebeast wrote:
InsaneTRex94 wrote:My verse will be awful. I'm a quarter of the way done and I hate it. But I'm bored and need to kill some time.

Just do a Royce and write 16 bars about how big your dick is

Nah I'm having fun writing this, it's so fucking random. But it sucks asshole.

Have fun bruh Image

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby shadyblogger » Feb 12th, '14, 03:44

My verse sucks
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CanadaPure » Feb 12th, '14, 06:58

Extending the deadline to Friday.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Feb 12th, '14, 07:00

nice
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Feb 12th, '14, 14:20

Had a weird verse it was meant for another project but ill send once cp Wakes up
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » Feb 13th, '14, 15:58

Hows it goin
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby supergoo13 » Feb 14th, '14, 04:59

Today is the day, and im gunna take all day, to make u feel pointless, u'll give up and say ur gay,
Im not gunna mention no names, and its not about games, its about pullin ur pants down, its about makin u pay.
But face facts, u be feelin, this heat, u be peelin, cause I mean u to be keelin, into a little ball in the corner,.
What a magical rapical egotistical track, that pulls ur endorphones straight into ur ear phones,.
So loud that four thousand volts of electricty, aint gunna come close to the pain of this hiphopcrasy,.
I just wanted to say, ur gay, hey hey, not ur a fag hemafrodite stuff a Jaffa up ya recta dite,.
A lesson in rhymin, a lesson in time, just gotta pretend ur a gangsta, and hold on to me nine,
See im just doin my thing, I aint letting off steam, im just writing a rhyme, with you on my mind.

Sorry, please continue.
supergoo13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 14th, '14, 05:01

supergoo13 wrote:Today is the day, and im gunna take all day, to make u feel pointless, u'll give up and say ur gay,
Im not gunna mention no names, and its not about games, its about pullin ur pants down, its about makin u pay.
But face facts, u be feelin, this heat, u be peelin, cause I mean u to be keelin, into a little ball in the corner,.
What a magical rapical egotistical track, that pulls ur endorphones straight into ur ear phones,.
So loud that four thousand volts of electricty, aint gunna come close to the pain of this hiphopcrasy,.
I just wanted to say, ur gay, hey hey, not ur a fag hemafrodite stuff a Jaffa up ya recta dite,.
A lesson in rhymin, a lesson in time, just gotta pretend ur a gangsta, and hold on to me nine,
See im just doin my thing, I aint letting off steam, im just writing a rhyme, with you on my mind.

Sorry, please continue.

you realize this is a sign up thread right?
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby supergoo13 » Feb 14th, '14, 05:08

Yes sorry, I just wrote it in 10 seconds, decided to delete it, then u replied, im not good at rapping anyway.
supergoo13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Snakebeast » Feb 14th, '14, 05:10

Bruh, if you want to be a part of this cypher, listen to the beat, write a verse over it, and send it to CP. Otherwise, you can go to the main CW section, feed someone else's piece, then write your own in a thread. Or if you're too lazy to feed, just throw your verse in the multi cypher.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby supergoo13 » Feb 14th, '14, 05:34

I did listen to the beat provided, then wrote a first verse, just trying to be funny, but a verse, then several people posted a few lines of rap. Just couldn't help myself posting something. Thank you for the procedure.

Just interested in practicing short verses somewhere. I guess doing a rap battle, or just a verse by verse thing, might be fun, sort of twisting and turning around someones stuff, line by line, could help improve what I do now. I didn't want to be the cover of newsweek, and make my own creative writing topic.
supergoo13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 14th, '14, 06:51

supergoo13 wrote:I did listen to the beat provided, then wrote a first verse, just trying to be funny, but a verse, then several people posted a few lines of rap. Just couldn't help myself posting something. Thank you for the procedure.

Just interested in practicing short verses somewhere. I guess doing a rap battle, or just a verse by verse thing, might be fun, sort of twisting and turning around someones stuff, line by line, could help improve what I do now. I didn't want to be the cover of newsweek, and make my own creative writing topic.

Practicing is best in the 4-8 topic one. Or the multis or the single line cypher in the main thread
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to C.W. Lounge