The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Matrix Rap (Dev)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Matrix Rap (Dev)

Postby supergoo13 » Mar 4th, '14, 22:47

Some feedback would be good. I think it worked. Just to my voice box drum machine. I probably need to fruity loop some kind of beat to it.

https://soundcloud.com/supergoo13/super ... e-matrix-1

Im gunna free your mind, and step, mankind, in front of an, agent, im neos replacement,
Where, they have, failed, i will succeed. just dialed smith, yes its agreed,
supers heres, i can even, disappear, come on, yall, lend me an ear,

you cant stop a man with a super human plan, i bent, the spoon, then i through it in the can,
what, what the hell, this isnt the matris, ready for my greatness, im creatin an oasis,
then goin, to machine city, with a machine me, close ur eyes, this aint gunna be pretty,
what do u want, i want this war to stop, cant stop a non stop spinnin top,
im rewiren ur face, your a disgrace, im here to save the muther fucken human race,
more, you sure, yeah, more, im pure, ur just a god dam stiupid computer,
what, u think im human, who u think u screwin, ur life is the remainder of an unbalanced delusion,
quite right, im shutten u down, nighty night, then blowen this town, to the ground,
u call it, a city, i call it, shitty, u fucken killed neo, u forgot to learn pitty,
learn, if thats a word, im my world, ur a nerd, oops i slurred, this is gunna be blurred,
cozality, disappointing, but not unexpected, ur predecessors, had much more respect for us,
tell me how many bullets, in ur gun, not enough, times up, this is gunna, be fun,

Im gunna free your mind, and step, mankind, in front of an, agent, im neos replacement,
Where they have, failed, i will succeed. just dialed smith, yes its agreed,

i seen a swarm of dust bots, on the way to this spot, u wouldn be happy, with what i did to them lot,
i disabled their flying power, all in an hour, but kept them alive, when they did a swam dive,
the super handy ai retractable clip o dandy, got plugged into their brain cell, and well,
i read them vogon poetry, then ignited their brain, what a pain, bang, then i blew a mary jane,
call me stressless hex, l d a l d x s t a s t x, and yeah, x marks the spot, i just, put ya the test,
oh master computer, im wearin a wack black suita, YAK yak hack,
like a black wack storm trooper, with ninja powers, and that, aint a rumma, sooner than u expect, ed,
im a gunna tune, ya, into a new sence, of summa lumma dooma lummu, spoona ? i aint got time for this tuna,
Code red, ur a cancer of this planet, im a new, man again, ha haa,
i tired to classify ur species, there is no escaping reason, its treason what u done, u tried, to destroyed me,
i spiked coke, in ur master capacitors, and drip fed, ur resistors lsd,
next time u switch to attack mode, its gunna be a fight between mickey mouse and jet lee,

Did i hear, systems, failure, no time, to modfiy behaviour,
I can free your mind, but what a waste of time, betta know what i want i want hydrated lime,
To polishe ur circuit boards, listenin to will, smith records, no, not quad ra phonic, with acid a tonic.
What do u want, u think i want peace, no ur a disease, that this, man candle handle, easily, now freeze,
I mean, stop, stop, s s s stop, thats what old neo, used to say, when trinity went over the, top,
Interesting precisely, quite right, the first matrix was perfect, coming from a chip, with a speach effect,
You've got an, ego trip, t t t trip, quicker than the others im,
encrypted with rap covers, ive gotta, a boom box, boom box, in my, back pocket, back pocket,
A little voice box that turns me into dark vader, playin death metal hater,
Yeah, then we kick back, just master computer, and me, havin some tea, and a nice wine, i said, nice win,
oh u cant drink, i know, just power down, and enjoy this rhyme,
Its my fate to be here and ur fate to die, time to plug in n switch my brain on high,

I like the wack darth vader part in verse 2 and plan on making a series of master computer rap battles.

Super Goo
supergoo13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Matrix Rap (Dev)

Postby monobloss » Mar 4th, '14, 22:53

your voice sounds like super goo
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbth6oWH6j1rxaxdc.gif
Rollefsen wrote:
monobloss wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:FUCKIN' LEAK ALREADY!!!

It's not leaking bro. Never will. Well it will, on 5th nov.

I'm 100% positive it will leak before that. I'm so positive, that if it doesnt, I will never have Emma Stone in my sig again.
monobloss
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Matrix Rap (Dev)

Postby supergoo13 » Mar 6th, '14, 05:31

thinking its still a bit cartoonish. the voice box helium mode makes everyone sound the same.
supergoo13
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to The Studio