The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

if homosexuality cannot naturally reproduce, how can it

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

if homosexuality cannot naturally reproduce, how can it

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 6th, '14, 03:44

Be considered a natural occurence?

Reproducing is a basic natural instinct, therefore homosexuality deviates from the natural order.

Not saying its wrong or anything, but this is just basic logic. Why do people even suggest it happens in nature? This is obviously an abomination to the natural order, and homosexuality will surely die out before it can multiply.

Again, people can do what they want just don't muck up facts.
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: if homosexuality cannot naturally reproduce, how can it

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 6th, '14, 04:25

Menzo wrote:Well...

Everyone with disease is not unnatural, everyone with deformities aren't unnatural. I think the same applies to homosexuality. There are plenty of species besides humans that demonstrate homosexuality, if you put two male rabbits in a cage then eventually one will 'become gay'.

It may not be essential for the survival of a species but it's natural as it doesn't require intervention to become that way. You're either gay or you're not.

Disease & Deformities have more to do with physicalities of the body, than they do with the sexual psyche.

I highly doubt animal species can differenciate the gender when their horomones are just raging to get it on. Of course one will turn gay just to satisfy the urge to multiply. I guess it comes down to lust vs love in the end.

love would be wanting to multiply and raise a family, lust would be wanting sex. Or is there more to it than just basic needs?
Lil Buff runnin' through ya neighborhood with bricks, ready to smash ya face and shit.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Just Silver » Mar 6th, '14, 04:31

Maybe only animals that find it pleasurable can be gay like monkeys and dolphins lol
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Emadyville » Mar 6th, '14, 05:11

^ i really appreciate menzos response in this. he is 100% accurate. as one of my very best friends is gay. i love him to death and would do anything for him and vice versa, he is gay, so what?

but he has said to me many times that he would never choose or wish to be the way he is. he hates it. but he is how he is and that is it. he was obviously born that way, which bothers me when people say it's a choice. i never chose to like women, i just have always liked them.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 6th, '14, 05:19

Emadyville wrote:^ i really appreciate menzos response in this. he is 100% accurate. as one of my very best friends is gay. i love him to death and would do anything for him and vice versa, he is gay, so what?

but he has said to me many times that he would never choose or wish to be the way he is. he hates it. but he is how he is and that is it. he was obviously born that way, which bothers me when people say it's a choice. i never chose to like women, i just have always liked them.

I just cant help but argue that biologically we are attracted to women, and it is our social surroundings that influence our sexuality.

But thats coming from someone who cant percieve the appeal of being homosexual...
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Emadyville » Mar 6th, '14, 05:34

LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:
Emadyville wrote:^ i really appreciate menzos response in this. he is 100% accurate. as one of my very best friends is gay. i love him to death and would do anything for him and vice versa, he is gay, so what?

I just cant help but argue that biologically we are attracted to women, and it is our social surroundings that influence our sexuality.

But thats coming from someone who cant percieve the appeal of being homosexual...

i cannot either. but from my friend, i truly believe you are born with it. to me, knowing him or not, it comes to the simple question: did you choose to like women?

i didn't, i was just always attracted to them. and i feel no man who is solely attracted to women will tell you they chose that. you are born with it. to me, that's fact. from my experience and knowledge of others attractions when this is brought up.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SliK » Mar 6th, '14, 05:48

Of course it's natural you fucking clown.

The better question is whether it's genetic, environmental or both.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Mar 6th, '14, 05:50

SliK wrote:Of course it's natural you fucking clown.

exactly :whistle:

finally :coffee:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Kill You » Mar 6th, '14, 07:12

No one answer this shit seriously. This guy is an obvious troll.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby LilBuffDa[OG] » Mar 6th, '14, 07:46

Emadyville wrote:i cannot either. but from my friend, i truly believe you are born with it. to me, knowing him or not, it comes to the simple question: did you choose to like women?

i didn't, i was just always attracted to them. and i feel no man who is solely attracted to women will tell you they chose that. you are born with it. to me, that's fact. from my experience and knowledge of others attractions when this is brought up.

I doubt you were literally always attracted to them. Even when you were in kindergarten where you barely had the social skills developed enough to know the difference between a boy and girls behavior?When I was very young I had no sexual attraction to anyone, it was something I developed the closer I got to women. Nothing was ever about pleasure back when I was a kid.

SliK wrote:Of course it's natural you fucking clown.

Easy there, Redguard. Hunger is natural, is being bulimic natural? No.

Menzo wrote:Neither can I, but that's because I'm not homosexual...it's almost impossible to 'perceive the appeal' of it if you're not gay.

Fair enough.

Kill You wrote:No one answer this shit seriously. This guy is an obvious troll.

I can entirely understand why people bully you now, and I fully support it- in fact I encourage it.
LilBuffDa[OG]
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby StanBase » Mar 6th, '14, 09:16

Can't homosexuality be unnatural without being a bad thing?
People aren't meant to fly, but we got airplanes. I don't know about this, but I don't think any animals have any religions. Those aren't bad things, and if you think so, it isn't because it's unnatural.
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Mar 6th, '14, 12:08

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... yormadegay
Interesting article from the respectable Guardian. Covers quite a lot of factors
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Solace » Mar 6th, '14, 13:43

LilBuffDa[OG] wrote:
Kill You wrote:No one answer this shit seriously. This guy is an obvious troll.

I can entirely understand why people bully you now, and I fully support it- in fact I encourage it.

Damn
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby slims » Mar 6th, '14, 16:57

There's adoption, you stupid fuck.
Last edited by slims on Mar 6th, '14, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
slim shady, naughty rotten rhymer
- not an original sig but one from a different site I joined before this one.
slims
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Just Silver » Mar 6th, '14, 16:59

slims wrote:There's adoption, you stupid tuck.

Lmao tuck

Ill tuck you so hard you will be warm and ready for bed mothertucker
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Serious Debate